is he a soulmate?

January 11, 2021 at 10:08 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) nicolellastrology
is he a soulmate?
what do you guys think of these synastry charts? i provided placidus and whole housing because i never know which is better. i definitely feel so drawn and beyond safe with him. i´m partner A (blue) he is partner b (orange) does he feel anything? here is the link to the charts: https://imgur.com/gallery/AQ66SIe

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 11, 2021 at 11:44
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
I would say yes definitely compatible like twin flames (high highs, low lows).
He´s a cold Capricorn with secretive Scorpio moon so no wonder you can´t tell how he´s feeling.
If he´s mature he really deeply wants a serious thing with a serious and loyal partner.
January 11, 2021 at 17:15
(Taurus) nutelina
No he isn´t because if you don´t know what he feels then he obviously isn´t your soulmate.

If you feel really special with someone that you can read each other´s mind, that´s a good connection. Soul mate is your friend for life.

And I wouldn´t be able to tell it from a chart because I have seen many synastries and I wouldn´t say I found my soul mate. Plenty of contenders though and people coming very close.
January 11, 2021 at 17:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I only take a quick look at your moon signs. They are the most important part for me. Scorpio Moon and Pisces Moon are perfect for each other. Emotional compatibility, a good base.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »