When will this Miserable and Toxic marriage end with divorce?

December 9, 2020 at 11:54 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Rashi
When will this Miserable and Toxic marriage end with divorce?
Dear members

Please tell me about this miserable and toxic marriage. When will divorce happen? What does the rest of my life look like? Will I ever be happy?
My dob 29/11/1967 8am Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan
His dob 30/04/1963 7am New Delhi.

Thankyou so much 🙏

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 29, 2020 at 23:34
(Aquarius) Oakden
This might be more a topic for a numerologist.

"This too shall pass"
December 30, 2020 at 01:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If you truly feel your marriage to be toxic, miserable - why consult Astrology or Numerology? Just walk away if that is sincerely how you feel. Waiting for signs from above I would venture, is not the way to go about it. I don´t know what kind of position your in re legal, family issues with a divorce, but fuck that. Are you not allowed to speak your mind with your spouse? Has he shared feelings/thoughts of unhappiness with you? Have you moved from a positive astrocartography line to a Saturn or Pluto line - look that up - it could be, as the above suggested, something that will pass. If you really want to check for signs, do that - use the tools here, they are very good - to run the Synastry option. YOU must look if you seek a sign like that. If it is anything that can be easily remedied by a simple move of location OR counseling . . .

On the other hand, if all your senses are telling you this is not going to work, then bug out somewhere else. Why suffer? :78: :78: Shine on Space Sister, trip the light fantastic and looking INSIDE (sorry, we don´t have italics) not skyward, may be more rewarding - gawd, I nearly came over all Jim Lewis, there :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »