Career Questions - Ghostwriter

November 15, 2020 at 20:27 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) kausch
Career Questions - Ghostwriter
Hi everyone, I´m a 27 year old male working as a ghostwriter. I´m trying to build my career with a product that is both art and technology. Any advice for how I could best succeed in this endeavor? Good fit or no?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 17, 2020 at 05:40
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Art, Technology, "Business" might be the third subject! :81: :82: :81:
November 17, 2020 at 17:02
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I do see both art and technology in your chart. Your Sun-Moon-Jupiter in Libra, the artist, is in 6th house or service, medicine, science. Your house of career has Uranus on the cusp, the planet ruling technology and the ruler of the career is Saturn and it is in Uranus´s sign - Aquarius in 11th, where we carry out career. I would think that if it is a kind of service, you´ll do very well.

What is the product, may I ask? Perhaps I can be more specific if I knew what it was.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do astrology readings, dream interpretation, an mind-body healing by donation and workshops at reasonable rates.

November 17, 2020 at 18:21
(Libra) kausch » JayJayAstrology
https://observablehq.com/@universal…

I have invented a hieroglyphic language that is supposed to be an "interlingua" for machine translation. I want it to be a service but I am having trouble identifying my potential clients.
November 17, 2020 at 22:04
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » kausch
Your link isn´t working. There´s a message that "Notebook may have crashed". I´m not sure I´d understand it anyway . . . but yes, you´d have to identify potential clients . . . I´m afraid I´m not much help in this area. Maybe someone else here might have something to add.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »