Why I hate your sign

October 22, 2020 at 06:20 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Why I hate your sign
Pretty funny video about Leos

https://youtu.be/gR7A1f8Az-k

He does all 12 signs, I´ve only watched my own so far.

Check yours out and see what you think :61:

https://m.youtube.com/playlist/…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 22, 2020 at 09:35
(Leo) Anni23
Bahaha Scorpio *lil punk ass..., "you want to be in charge but can´t talk or communicate" 😂
October 22, 2020 at 14:24
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Anni23
I watched the scorpio one 😂😂
October 22, 2020 at 14:25
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Sunnyshadow
Pisces is pretty good too 😂
October 22, 2020 at 14:30
(Virgo) rohini moon
I watched the Virgo one. And he´s a Virgo, too. :61:

"Most people don´t like Virgos because most people don´t like the truth."
October 22, 2020 at 18:34
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Aries made me lol. Love a good debate for sport :4:
October 22, 2020 at 19:25
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Every sign is a thirty card deck of necessary reality; Rare is the individual who just gets it ALL right the first time and does not have to be born again and again! :82: :81: :82: :81: :82: :81: :82: :81: :82: :81: :82: :81:
October 22, 2020 at 22:00
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
Virgo was pretty good. I just got around to watching it. :61:

I´ve got a Virgo uncle, I could see some of this in him.
October 22, 2020 at 23:25
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » IIyyaarr13
From personal experience, I agree :37:

Right when you got it all figured out, then you don´t!
October 23, 2020 at 04:16
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Wolfmoon
I just checked it out. Pretty good. I dont think he ripped aries like some of the other signs. I can relate to Aries, that´s my moon sign
October 23, 2020 at 05:06
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Sunnyshadow
I checked the Leo one. (Leo moon) can´t say I relate. Although I do have Venus and Pluto squaring it
October 23, 2020 at 05:29
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Wolfmoon
Yeah, it wasnt like he was 100% correct, just stereotyping the sign. Sun in Leo probably gives an extra boost to all of those traits everyone loves :4:

I´m sure those squares have some say in it as well.

I didn´t relate to the always standing up part. Maybe when I was younger. Lions are known to be lazy anyway
October 23, 2020 at 06:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
Always standing up.. Dafuq?

If I knew any Leo´s personally who did that, I´d have a lot to say. :61:
October 23, 2020 at 13:28
Yeah, that just seemed weird. Maybe he was running out of ideas 😂

I do know someone who stands up all day even though he doesn´t have to. I mean ALL DAY. I find it very weird. I think hes an aquarius or something
October 23, 2020 at 21:29
That is reallyy bizarre to me, as well. Like, are they just trying to make their presence "known" or something, as if just standing up constantly, means you somehow have some kind of authority. :61:
October 24, 2020 at 04:12
He runs a little food stand. (Punny) I used to work near him, at an outdoor market. Never sat down all day. Not even once. And it wasnt because he was that busy. An hour could go by without a customer and he just stood there. Everyone else had chairs or somewhere to sit. Hell, sit on the tailgate or whatever. Not him. He had kinda a "market police" type attitude. If I was not at my station and someone came looking for me, he would make more of a deal than it was. Like, chill bro, its gonna be alright :61:
October 24, 2020 at 04:19
:61: :61:

Is he ok?!?
October 26, 2020 at 08:46
(Leo) Anni23 » Sunnyshadow
Yeah I didn´t relate to this very much.. but then I never do when all this stuff is said about leos, maybe because I have mercury in cancer or a Virgo moon I prefer not to be noticed.. but still I think that I know other Leo´s who seem to have a understated confidence or "quietness" about them and it´s just the first and last big stereotype that actually isn´t true half the time
October 26, 2020 at 14:46
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Anni23
Yes, exactly. The sun is just one of many things to look at. I can be pretty quiet too, with pluto 1st and a couple 12th house placements. But I still have a stellium in Leo, so I think it just oozes out of me whether I want it to or not. I can see why some dont necessarily like the sign, until its fully developed or "managed" for lack of a better word

I found this article on Leo, it seems pretty good, although long. I haven´t even read it all yet

https://www.starslikeyou.com.au/you…
October 27, 2020 at 05:14
(Leo) Anni23 » Sunnyshadow
Ohh my godd.. don´t mention the 12th.. *wails quietly inwardly*
Also I am particularly drawn to Leo´s with their mercury in Virgo, which seems a really great combination of confidence, intellect and reserve. I did also read something about Leo´s(mature ones) not even thinking about their self confidence but rather it´s just an inbuilt dignity kind of thing. (Also Jung was a Leo)
November 6, 2020 at 15:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, mine seemed to be okay - made me laugh - apparently :181:s ARE the weekend; you´re welcome everybody :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »