Human Design ????

October 20, 2020 at 13:11 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Aunt Clara
Human Design ????
I am just learning about the Human Design system. Does anyone here practice it?
It seems to be heavily influenced by astrology.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 20, 2020 at 17:23
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
You want a secular Humanist Astrology?
Astrology is bound to be somewhat different as locales are different!
We´re 50% reflectors here!
October 20, 2020 at 17:26
(Virgo) rohini moon
I don´t know anything about it, Clara. But it sounds very new-agey - Geared to steer people away from studying anything truthful...
October 20, 2020 at 17:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There is a lot of validity to human design, the founder just raped a few different systems and combined them into his own, expensive system; to learn about it in depth you need to buy the books and whatever. On the surface, it did help me understand some things about myself that ive veen able to apply to sort myself out.

But honestly y´all, what esoterics/new age/metaphysical/whatever isnt open for interpretation. None of it is fact based, not even astrology. If it helps you, and you get what you need from it, great.
October 20, 2020 at 17:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Usually why I stay out of forums.

Edit: lol, what i replied to was deleted. Point proven.
October 20, 2020 at 18:25
(Aquarius) Aunt Clara » rohini moon
It looks like a mishmash of astrology, I-ching, chakras, enneagram, and kabbalah and is very expensive. Just wondering if anyone else has studied it and what their experiences have been,
October 20, 2020 at 20:20
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
I actually got into human design after I purchased two books this summer! I started to gather and writing my own material with the books as my inspiration. But after the summer it took so much time and energy my life got kind of in between preventing me from continuing. But I will continue when I have more time because it was really interesting and it´s a great thing to use my own material in the future if I want to. I can really recommend you to buy the Human Design book by Chetan Parkyn, it really lays out the basic of the Human design. There are two complementary books from the same author for further studies, but I wouldn´t say they are necessary to buy. Because if you´re only going to read about your own chart those books won´t be worth your money since it will only tell you about your specific destiny/line which is only about one page long in the book. For the human design astrology map thing I found some information about it online I think. But other than that you will learn a lot from the original book, you don´t have to purchase any expensive courses online from any of the founders.
October 20, 2020 at 20:25
(Pisces) fishscales
More overly intellectual steering away from traditional esoteric concepts.

An esoteric school of thought based on the views, experiences, and approach of one individual. Always be wary of those.

Actually, it is better to ignore them outright.

I´m reading here that human design is "expensive". I´m not really sure what that means. The courses are expensive? The learning materials?

At any rate, any spiritual information that comes at a high price is always useless information.

Legitimate esoteric information should either be free to whoever seeks it, or come at a very low cost.

And whatever money it does generate should go directly into ensuring the information continues to be available and accessible to those who seek it at minimal to no cost.

It should not be lining anyone´s pockets.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »