Mars sign and conflict.

October 17, 2020 at 18:20 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) SilverStar
Mars sign and conflict.
I was wondering if you all could write your Mars sign and a description of how you deal with conflict and in particular conflict with friends, family lovers vs. coworkers or strangers.

I am especially interested in hearing from people whose MARS SIGNS are in

1.Capricorn
2.Pisces
3.Libra
4.Leo
5.Aries.

but any are appreciated.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
October 17, 2020 at 18:28
(Pisces) maltbach
I have Mars in Capricorn, but when it comes to conflict particularly with co-workers, I use more of my Libra side to be as diplomatic as possible to figure out the reason for the conflict and resolve it in a rational matter.

In my home life, I am very firm and stubborn in whatever the issue is.

Outside of personal conflicts, I feel my Mars in Capricorn saved me from a lot of other hard aspects of my natal. My Mars always steps up with the attitude to suck it up, put your big boy pants on and get the job done when things aren´t going well.

Negatively I often assume people are stupid, lazy and childish. Unfortunately I´m often right.
October 17, 2020 at 18:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Mars in Scorpio.
At the moment in these transits dealing with family it´s basically surrendering all control over my Mars in Scorpio and leaving them alone since the Aries/Libra Capricorn/Cancer is not my way as much as there´s with one another with a lot of planets in these houses. Basically, you figure out that fighting is win-lose situation and until they evolve and grow, it´s more allowing them to figure out what I already have.

They´ve been learning the last few years, I only participate if they choose to create something positive. I usually try not to allow them to emotionally trigger me and not react out of emotion, but respond.

With people online sometimes I do get into depending on the discussion. I choose my battles wisely.

Which then there´s always evaluating how I handled my focus, concentration, and whether I allowed others to get in my mind. I suppose this is more Scorpio though because it´s about natural psychology, emotions, nervous system, and primal fear.

Lovers is usually just allow the men to do what they want to do, you can´t control them anyway. And like my mentor taught me long ago, focus on what I´m doing. I don´t typically argue with the masculine. I just go take care of myself and see why I feel I believe I need to change them. Since the change is really in myself and mirroring the same planets in my chart.
October 17, 2020 at 21:18
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
My mother has :182: :155: :194: asteroid ´Psyche´
I have Twelfth house Leo Mars :194: red rock ´Psyche"
We both fail to perceive how "angry" other folks get!
October 17, 2020 at 21:49
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » IIyyaarr13
Oh my...I can agree Pisces Mars kind of misses that whole point! :61:
October 17, 2020 at 23:14
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I have Mars in Libra in my first house.

I think some other aspects are involved with me and how I handle conflict.

Mars square Jupiter, Mars trine Venus and My Aquarius Sun and Leo Moon have an effect.

When I was younger I could be a bit hot headed.
That may have been partly the Mars square Jupiter and Leo Moon.

Now I am much cooler headed.

My reaction depends on the type of conflict .

If it is an obvious wrong....like if someone borrowed another persons car and smashed the bumper causing a thousand dollars in damages.

That’s bad. No opinions involved.

I would apologize and pay for damages. I’d expect the same.
If someone did that and was cavalier about.....or just gave me the keys without mentioning the damages...

....then I would go nuclear.

I don’t have many disputes like this anymore because I only let quality people into my life.

Though the occasional intruder is possible. :4:

If it’s conflict that is more a matter of opinion, I try for the win-win compromise.

A recent example.....I do the mixing and mastering of the recordings for the cover band I’m in.

The drummer wanted me to mix all the vocals at equal volume. Backing vocals are called backing for a reason.
Lead vocals sit on top of backing vocals in a mix.

So this request didn’t sit well with me.

He kept bugging me about this for a few weeks.

I don’t like people interfering in my creative flow. Especially when they know nothing about audio engineering.

These recordings are from practice. They are made so we can all learn how to improve.

I recognized that all of us need to learn to control our vocal volume for live shows. Sing closer to the mic to be louder and farther away to reduce volume.

So I saw how mixing all the vocals at the same level could be helpful.

I said all this to our drummer but I told him when it came to mixing demos I’m mixing background vocals into the background.

It’s really a matter of opinion , like all art.

Of course my opinion matters most in creative decisions about the work I’m doing.

My stubborn Aquarius and Leo Moon pride got balanced out by my Libra ascendant and Mars tribe Venus.

So much conflict is the second type......just a matter of opinion. Many people don’t see it that way.

People have violent disagreements over opinions.

Those people are usually bone heads.

That was a long one! :2:

I’m just a different type of bonehead.., :2:
October 17, 2020 at 23:35
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Leo Moon
I agree with Leomoon here, it depends on the type of conflict...

I also have Mars on my ascendant in Scorpio, I can still be a hot-head if I don´t stop and catch myself.. It takes a lot of effort, I´ll be honest with you. I had to learn it is most effective for me to just respond versus react. I grew up "reacting" instead of "responding"- never got me anywhere.

It´s important to note that, in terms of Mars - whichever house that he occupies will be the house he wants to protect and defend the most. Whatever that house might represent, and also whatever planets he sits with - so for example, if you have Mars/moon in the 8th house, you may be more likely to want to defend your mother and or siblings.. 8th house being karmic inheritance aspects the 2nd house of family and early upbringing.

So there can be a lot of factors to look into to see how everyone deals with .or doesn´t deal with conflict, take a retrograde Mars in the natal, they tend to be passive aggressive, they do not enjoy conflict, they avoid it. But that aggression still comes out whether they like it or not...in passive ways.
October 18, 2020 at 11:58
(Leo) Maja Dora
Mars, pluto and Neptun in my 12 th house in libra. I can tell you that I sometimes fill as bipolar because I see both of the sides of the conflict. I don´t like ends and I do my best to save every friendship or relationship but when I am out I see the person as a stranger. I am not sure that this is because of this aspect in my chart, actually I have very bad placments.
October 18, 2020 at 15:22
(Leo) SilverStar » Maja Dora
Seeing both sides of a conflict is a great trait to have! but yeah I can see where you are coming from placement wise. lol
October 18, 2020 at 15:31
(Leo) SilverStar » maltbach
I have Mars in Cap too and I can totally relate haha

Is there any particular Mars signs that you find hard to tolerate, or deal with?

Some try my patience like no other, but I´m conflicted cuz their other placements are soo compatible.
October 18, 2020 at 15:58
(Pisces) maltbach » SilverStar
To be honest, I don´t really know, but that´s an interesting question. I don´t socialize much and I have not looked up co-workers charts of those that drove me crazy.

Out of curiosity which ones do you conflict with?
October 18, 2020 at 16:35
(Leo) SilverStar » maltbach
I have a VERY hard time dealing with Water signs in general( I have alot of Fire in my chart)..but with Mars, this is especially true regarding

Mars in Cancer and
Mars in Scorpio.

I actually have limited experience with Mars in Pisces but I suspect it would be similar..especially with the comment already made about them being oblivious to anothers angry feelings, That would just drive me crazy! lol
October 18, 2020 at 17:05
(Gemini) SSSSireen
Mars in Aries

Little explosions. Fireworks.
October 18, 2020 at 17:08
(Aries) Ghost-King
Mars is in my 9th house and next to it is saturn (fish) and mercury ram or stellium. How is the fish mars? I´m telling you right away. 1. It never directly declares war, does not engage in direct combat, or declares enemies. that is, it never attacks the enemy directly, it is strategic and does not express anger from outside, it is mysterious towards its enemies. 2. Fights indirectly, never shows finger and foot prints. This is the main purpose. He is patient and has emotional determination. 3. In the beginning they are a bit cold, they are indifferent to women and often behave psychologically, especially they use reverse psychology very well and digest the other. 4. It moves intuitively. He instantly senses the enemy´s demeanor and sneaks into its docked prey. He laughs in his face and befriends him, but honey flows from his mouth, but he always has a hidden dagger in his waist. is insidious. It is the best example of passive aggression. These are the effects on me. Actually I wouldn´t post them here but I wanted to help you personally as a mars fish because you helped me with the issue I opened in the forum yesterday. I am very frank today. Lucky day hahaha:61: :61: :61:
October 18, 2020 at 17:09
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » SilverStar
They kind of live in a world of their own from my experience with Mars in Pisces. It seems more of cloud of confusion, mist, or fog when dealing with them and I had to personally dig through a lot of information to try to understand them. There´s a lot of lessons about nothing is what it is at face value. You can be misled.
October 18, 2020 at 17:15
(Aries) Ghost-King » goldenlion32
mars means fish = perception and is a master of deception. Very important They have really amazing manipulative abilities here, I don´t just start from my own experience, I have a few extra mars fish that I know extra and in this extremely realistic astrology, mars-fish upload some meaningless expressions to people, but that´s not why they don´t show their true faces :4:
October 18, 2020 at 17:20
(Leo) SilverStar » Ghost-King
"Fights indirectly never shows finger or foot prints" :61: :61:

Thanks for the heads up..People have tried to gaslight me soo many times. It never really works though as I can mostly see through it. One time I played along and ended up gaslighting them in the end. I used to like Challenges like that..but then I grew up. I hate drama now.

I´m glad I was able to help! :4:
October 18, 2020 at 17:24
(Leo) SilverStar » goldenlion32
"There´s alot of lessons about nothing" I can see the truth in that. :61:

Aint no one got time for that B.S

No matter how hard I tried, I could never really gel well with Pisces. Some of them really wrecked havoc on my life growing up.
October 18, 2020 at 19:24
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Ghost-King
:61: Yes, I have noticed this as well. They´re quite clever and more co-vert about stuff at times. :32:
October 18, 2020 at 20:16
(Scorpio) Angelina
I have Mars in Libra in 1st. Mostly I am very diplomatic and try to solve conflicts in a smooth manner.

But if there is a conflict, which provokes stronger emotions, then there will be a very strong conflict where I must go away from that conflict as a winner. So in some situations I can be very harsh, but only with words. I never did and I think I never will use any physical actions. And people who become like windmills during conflict by starting using both words, shouting and hands are totally no no for me.
October 18, 2020 at 23:11
(Pisces) maltbach » SilverStar
"I actually have limited experience with Mars in Pisces but I suspect it would be similar..especially with the comment already made about them being oblivious to anothers angry feelings, That would just drive me crazy! lol"

Funny, my son´s Mars is in Pisces. He´s my kid and I love him but if he were a co-worker or freind he would drive me crazy. It´s almost like his Mars fire is complety extinguished in Pisces. He has to be told to do EVERYTHING. Not much initiative outside of playing video games.
October 19, 2020 at 00:13
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » maltbach
,,Negatively I often assume people are stupid, lazy and childish. Unfortunately I´m often right,,

Same too :61: :61:
October 19, 2020 at 00:19
(Scorpio) Antonio21
I like to dominate the situation.I don´t like to argue or shout, i like to solve it with logic and diplomatic but when i am pushed too far i use sharp tongue and become agressive until the point to prove someone that i am right.

Note: Never argue with mars in pisces or mars in leo. Pisces will blow your ears with shouting and screaming and leo is ultra agressive. :4:
October 19, 2020 at 10:06
(Aries) Ghost-King » SilverStar
ahahah yes it has a lot of dramatic sides. Interestingly, I can see that they enjoy dramatic and intrigue. :61:

:155: :191: :151:
:155: :191: :153:
:155: :191: :157:
:155: :198: :199:
:155: :198: :159:
:155: :193: :160:
:155: :198: :152:

If we examine the mars angles here, there is a multi-angle mars and it seems that the mars effect has become a mixture that is no longer a mars effect. :1:
October 19, 2020 at 10:40
(Pisces) fishscales » maltbach
"He has to be told to do EVERYTHING. Not much initiative outside of playing video games."

Hmm... I wonder how much of that is astrological, and how much is generational though...

More or less the same problem here, although my kids´ Mars signs are all over the map...

Those video games are hypnotic...addictive... I´m glad they always gave me headaches, and I never fell into any of it

Granted, I can see Mars in Pisces specifically having a problem with motivation though..
October 19, 2020 at 17:49
(Pisces) maltbach » fishscales
I´d think for sure there is a generational element. I just noticed his friends, that he plays his games with, have other interests too like sports, music, travel, food etc. Him... Eh, not so much.

Having a kid really hit home for me the difference between nature and nurture. No matter what I´ve tried to introduce my son to rarely ever sticks and he is nothing like myself or his mom. He is who he is and I can only try and guide his nature the best way I see fit.

I have freinds who have kids that are like mini versions of them. They have all similar interests and a natural affinity for doing things together. No pulling teeth to get them to do something simple like go to a restaurant. :63:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »