Pluto transiting to my stellium, help...!

October 18, 2018 at 08:06 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) baharhan
Pluto transiting to my stellium, help...!
Hi,
I´m having a heavy transit from Pluto to my transit, as you may see in attachment. Please tell me what shall I expect and how can I handle them ?
I already decided to get divorced and wait to be strong financially…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 18, 2018 at 08:07
(Capricorn) baharhan
This is my horoscope with transits
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 21, 2018 at 21:18
(Capricorn) Astrolady » baharhan
Did something happen to your career when Pluto tansited your MC ?
October 22, 2018 at 04:07
(Capricorn) baharhan » Astrolady
I lost my job in 2012. I think it was just started to influence my MC (18° Capricorn), though it was at 8°.
Do you think it might ?
October 22, 2018 at 07:07
When Pluto went over Mercure (or nearby) you lost your job. Your Mercure is lord of the 6th house (jobs),
Did you find another job ? Was that totally different or did that give you more power ?
October 23, 2018 at 09:59
I couldn´t. Then I started to work for my husband. When my mom had a serious illness in 2016, Febr., I had to quit the work. I decided to get divorced but I first needed a job. Ijust started to look for a job, couldn´t find. Then I established my own work as per this month…
October 23, 2018 at 12:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Armin45, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I currently have transit Pluto forming an inconjunction to my Sun, Mercury and Venus. I haven’t really experienced anything major outside of finding out my father has lymphoma. I stopped being friends with someone whom I’m known for several years.
October 23, 2018 at 16:43
So transit Pluto conjunct your MC was accompanied by major changes in your career.
Because of the Pluto / Jupiter transit all kinds of legal regulations have to be made. Maybe caused by your new established work. But could also be, because of less desirable causes.
October 23, 2018 at 17:15
Thank you Atrolady. I wonder what could be more ecpected, as it´s transiting my stellium. I hope it will end...
October 25, 2018 at 17:03
We talked about several changes that happend during this Pluto transit to your stellium (Venus, Mercure, NN, MC, Jupiter): career changes, your mother got sick, divorce. I didn´t talk about the sun, but as these changes are still processing, your focus is still pointed at these changes.

Hold on to your new established work. This is a good direction (Pluto went over NN)

I mentioned that there could be less desirable consequencs of the tr Pluto over Jupiter, such as: maybe your mother (Moon) will be or was hospitalised (12th house). Jupiter is square Moon.

In the near future relationships will continue to be a major issue, but it was a little bit confusing, because the data seem not totally correct: In the table : tr Venus is conjunct Uranus, but looking at the drawing: tr Venus is not conjunct Uranus

It is a tough and stressfull time, but you already have managed most of these Pluto tansits to your stellium.
October 25, 2018 at 20:27
Thank you Astrolady,

I hope most of the Pluto transits are over after such troubles and have success on my new job, as I need it. You said my work is in good direction, is it because NN is conjunct my MC ?

I looked at astro.com, there´s no transit of Venus to Uranus. So how the near future relationship (old or new) can be influenced ?
October 26, 2018 at 08:30
(Aries) astro-flame » Armin45
you won´t experience much - transits work on major aspects like conjunction, opposition, square. Less strongly they show on trines and sextiles (almost nothing during the latter). Both types of inconjunctions do not affect transits
October 26, 2018 at 08:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astro-flame
System message: Post has been written by user Armin45, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think I will experience something. In 1993, Pluto was also in an inconjunction with my Sun, Mercury and Venus. I got separated from my father and didn’t see him again until three years later. A lot of my relatives thought he was dead. I was also frequently moving due to civil war that was going on where I was born that left a big influence on me.

The current Pluto Venus inconjunction is making me paranoid, possessive and jealous as I’m finding it difficult to trust anyone due to randomly looking at the surviving infedelity subreddit. Im seriously afraid to enter any relationship. I’m not normally like this at all due to my Venus Uranus opposition in my natal.
November 15, 2018 at 15:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Raguel, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi,
Pluto Problems by Donna Cunningham has a lot of useful information about Pluto and its transits. It helped me deal with the Pluto transit over my grand cross. Currently enjoying it square my sun ?
November 15, 2018 at 21:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Me too! I am recently experiencing Pluto square my native stellium in tropical Libra. And I can feel it, though it is subconcious. But there are external enmities with some people. "Funny" (sarcasm) thing about Pluto is that is always secretly, hidden, unprovoked, arrogant etc. influency. Either percieved by others in me, or other way round. Always two-ways Pluto transformation.
November 16, 2018 at 05:41
(Capricorn) baharhan » MarvinReal
In which house is yours ?
November 17, 2018 at 06:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » baharhan
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Transiting Pluto in 2nd House sqaure stellium in 11th House. And Pluto is obviously going through all of it for five years or even a decade. The same for you too. But I personally consider very tight orbis for Pluto aspects. How much degrees orbis are you using?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »