Life Path 7
Any thoughts or experience about this?.

Beside being the path of the loner and the emphasized need for independence :1:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
September 25, 2020 at 19:17
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
I have this as well, and I´ve realised the people closest to me are also lifepath 7s...

I need solitude to feel like my soul can unwind and experience itself.
Being in busy areas makes me feel small and out of place.
I feel unsatisfied with mundane work and small talk.

I would also like to know more about this life path. My partner also has it, as well as my best friend and ex boyfriend...

Learning higher wisdom from first hand experience is very important for this number, I believe.

Whenever I see the 7 of Cups from the Rider Waite tarot, I think of the lifepath 7..
September 25, 2020 at 19:36
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » IntoTheVoid
I read it is ruled by Uranus, thus we present Aquarius qualities.

Among others, a high need for independence, which can make lasting relationships difficult. Because of our nature, independent and always searching for smth.

I can totally relate to the small talk part...also the need for occassional solitude, analysys, higher wisdom, meaning in all life areas :68:
September 26, 2020 at 06:28
(Cancer) Cancerman23
I gotta look into this since im also a life path 7
September 26, 2020 at 06:29
(Cancer) Cancerman23 » Luna Alba
I can relate to that. I also have my Uranus in Aquarius touching the nodes & Aquarius mc, so maybe it even enhances these traits
September 26, 2020 at 08:15
(Leo) Anni23 » IntoTheVoid
Yes it´s really weird how that seems to happen to me too.. including one of my parents. Also 11s I know more perhaps of them (6 😮) I´m wondering if people may even have a kind of "vibe" about them which attracts us.
I also think 7s and 11s are quite similar but I´m not still clear on how specifically they differ as well.
As a extra side note I think expression no could also be important as I´ve noted that people sometimes tend to have similar Jo´s in addition to their life path, like 7 and 11 together.

However having said the above, implying I do generally really like 7s and 11s.. they can be difficult and not seem to know how to deal with people. Well perhaps not all of them but several of the people I know/have known personally. It´s like they take life too seriously & trying to discover how to live the best possible way that they forget to actually live and appreciate whatever knowledge they do find.
September 26, 2020 at 20:44
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Luna how to call in numerology i don´t know but my name and surname number is 7. I don´t know how it affects my life. :1:
September 26, 2020 at 20:51
(Leo) k i n g » IntoTheVoid
That´s crazy I´ve always just straight up went to war with life path 7s, but I have a lot of soul urge 7s around me, usually life path 3,4 and 5 I get along with
September 26, 2020 at 21:51
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Promethean_Soul
Ohh, I think the number resulted from ALL the letters in all your names is called the destiny number.

Then you have the "soul number" - but only the vowels are taken into consideration. Kind of the Moon of numerology - your most intimate, truest self, as I understood from my readings :).

The life path number, of which I asked here, is calculated adding all the digits in one´s birthdate.

"Whilst your Life Path Number gives meaning to the direction of your journey through life, and your Destiny Number reveals your gifts, talents, and unique offerings to the world, the Soul Urge Number is what unlocks the deeper you. The eternal, spiritual you. The you which is so often hidden from the outside world."
September 26, 2020 at 21:53
I see your life path is 3...are you a bit of a player, Prome? :4:.

I remember 3´s are pretty flirty and fickle - they need to conquer, they get bored soon, if I remember correctly :4:
September 26, 2020 at 21:55
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Luna Alba
No no Luna i didn´t mean life path , i said numerology related to your name and surname but i don´t know how to call its name. Maybe name number. My this number is 7 not life path number. :1:
September 26, 2020 at 21:56
Yes, I guess it´s the destiny number, if you used all the letters.

If you used just the vowels in your name, then it´s the soul urge number.
September 26, 2020 at 21:58
Luna i think i am one of a few priests in this website. İ am like priest , very conservative but in real world i am not priest :4:
September 26, 2020 at 21:58
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » IntoTheVoid
Why the 7 of Cups, though? . :68:

What´s the feeling you get when looking at 7 of Cups? :1:
September 26, 2020 at 21:59
Then my destiny number is 7. But life path is similar word like destiny number. What is your destiny number?
September 26, 2020 at 22:00
P, I don´t want to ruin your reputation, on this site or real life :61:, so I´ll stop asking, but joke aside, life path 3 on a guy is a bit of a warning for me in my real life :4:
September 26, 2020 at 22:03
My destiny number is 9 and my soul urge number is 3 :3:
September 26, 2020 at 22:07
Of course you don´t ruin my reputation , in this website i amike Capricorn sign :4: maybe this man life path is 3 but he may have some another sign placements and also numerologic numbers which shows he is flirty guy. :4:
September 26, 2020 at 22:08
İ only say "vowwww".Luna don´t you mind if i call you "Master Luna". Life path 3 is just student to destiny number 9 :1: :76:
September 26, 2020 at 22:53
(Gemini) stigmí
Also life path 7

And thats me x)) the loner

I am connecting 7 with spirituality and healing, but I never study if it fits for more people. My son has also 7 path and also born 7th day. I dont feel that he is going to be spiritual :98: but of course it is not necesary to start in his age x)

https://feliciabender.com/seven-lif…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…
September 27, 2020 at 04:09
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Luna Alba
What I see in the 7 of cups is trying to find answers through mystical resonance and illusion coming to life in front of your eyes.
September 27, 2020 at 04:28
(Pisces) ****)-(**** » Anni23
>"lso 11s I know more perhaps of them (6 😮) I´m wondering if people may even have a kind of "vibe" about them which attracts us.

I believe it works like that.

>"I also think 7s and 11s are quite similar but I´m not still clear on how specifically they differ as well.
As a extra side note I think expression no could also be important as I´ve noted that people sometimes tend to have similar Jo´s in addition to their life path, like 7 and 11 together.

However having said the above, implying I do generally really like 7s and 11s.."

I am always around people with life path 8 and 9. Many of my family members have these numbers...I have life path 11.
September 28, 2020 at 05:44
(Leo) Anni23 » ****)-(****
Ooh a 11. Any observations on this? How do you think 11s are similar to 7s? Also what other numbers do you have? Potentially that could have something to do with finding people of other numbers similar to yours. I´m not sure yet which are meant to be the most significant in addition to the life path no. I suppose expression and personality/inner self do you think?
September 29, 2020 at 11:03
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Luna i found a website ,wonderful numerology analyses. Please check it out. :1:
https://cafeastrology.com/numerolog…
September 29, 2020 at 18:09
Ty, P.

Checked ;). Although it´s very debatsble for the name, when you have letters/sounds that don´t exist in English.

Regardless, I´ll choose my best option :4: (joke :4:)
September 29, 2020 at 19:48
(Aries) ram_goat » Promethean_Soul
this one?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »