“Quarantine” Check In

September 10, 2020 at 16:49 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
“Quarantine” Check In
What’s it like where you are right now?

I’m trying to piece together the shape of the world.

I’m here in Florida just slightly north of Tampa. Our governor just extended our state of emergency. We are still under mask mandate (but people are willfully refusing, I was attacked by a lady at the grocery store who screamed stop suffocating your son to me). Stores and other establishments are only open between the hours of 11-7 unless it’s a grocery type store. There are store and restaurant limited capacity standards (tho I see no enforcement of them). And we are supposed to still be social distancing.

Hubs started school even though we are still under a state of emergency. And his school has Covid already. We are just waiting at this point to get it. My kids are online for school, they allowed parents to choose here. The teachers sued to keep schools closed a bit longer to avoid the covid re-outbreak. They won but the governor appealed it, so we are stuck either getting Covid or hubs can quit his job and we starve. That’s how it is in the sunshine state in the USA.

What’s normal looking like for you right now?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 10, 2020 at 16:57
(Taurus) nutelina
Here in Prague we have to wear masks in shops and public transport again since yesterday but no in the streets. They tried that in the beginning.

In the news a solid part of the people see through this financial takedown covered up by Covid.

I was folllowing how USA slowly turned into a polica state. You can see those things coming because it has to be prepared and planned long in advance. Plandemic.
September 10, 2020 at 17:07
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » nutelina
How are your numbers there?

I don’t trust the reporting here. Thankfully the county I’m in seems to have fewer cases than the surrounding area. But with hubs having students test positive things look like we’ll be positive soon as well.

I have been hearing that some people aren’t showing symptoms and it’s a mild cold. I’m hoping for that.

However I will say I am very pleased with what they were doing in my husband’s school. They are properly disinfecting, social distancing, etc... they even bought these industrial machines that spray you down with a chemical that kills the virus. BUT all that and they have been in session for two weeks and already people are being pulled out and quarantined for being covid positive.
September 10, 2020 at 17:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
They don´t seem to be wearing masks where I am in the Netherlands in the South. They´ve been working through the whole COVID-19. 6 feet apart in grocery stores with carts. Restaurants have dividers and 6 feet apart. Children went back to school, but not sure if their wearing masks or not. The news just said 5, 400 cases in one week. So, not sure how that´s going to play out here. They´ve been more about herd immunity like Sweden. Although, I usually stay in, because never know who has it. They´ve been going to the beaches, illegal parties, and other stuff.

More kind of where you have to watch out for yourself.
September 10, 2020 at 17:20
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » goldenlion32
Yes! People are going to beaches and partying it up here too.
September 10, 2020 at 18:23
(Taurus) nutelina » dani_mae1
Well I don´t know for sure because I don´t trust the government and this plandemic but it was about 7% of the tested people. We had 1161 new infections yesterday and 728 today.
September 10, 2020 at 19:23
(Virgo) rohini moon » dani_mae1
Quarantine can go s..... Nevermind. :14:

It´s this time, Dani. https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

Get into it. :75: :83:
YouTube
YouTube
September 10, 2020 at 19:30
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » rohini moon
Sweet tunes. This is my go to party. Might as well! :75:
YouTube
YouTube
September 10, 2020 at 20:23
(Pisces) fishscales
Still don´t directly know anyone who has gotten it, or anyone who knows anyone who has gotten it.

Well, that´s not exactly true. I befriended a lady at the supermarket when this was all starting, maybe back in March or April. This was back when I used to ask random people at the supermarket if they knew anyone that actually had this thing. She knew a 17 year old girl with an immune deficiency disorder that had it. She fully recovered within about 10 days.

I never bought into the hype of any of this, but I am grateful for the slowdown that occurred during the "quarantine" period. Even though I never quarantined, I was working less hours (not by choice), my wife wasn´t working at all (again, not by choice), the kids weren´t going to school, and it really wound up being a nice time to reconnect with my family and rediscover the more important things in life.

So as ridiculous as this whole thing has been, I´m grateful to it for that.
September 10, 2020 at 20:34
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
Here´s my official Corona song.

(Conveniently, this song does double duty and can also be used for the beer. Awful stuff.)

https://youtu.be/9vQaVIoEjOM
YouTube
YouTube
September 10, 2020 at 20:36
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
You already know my stance on that.....

::does the running man with flava flav::
September 10, 2020 at 20:56
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
When the shadows are long it is near closing time for most things in Santa Fe, the law here is "no loitering unless you are a big spender tourist with excellent credit!" We went from Summer to Winter with a sixteen hour break for Autumn!
:27: :7: :95: :96:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »