Jupiter and Luck?

September 3, 2020 at 08:27 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Jupiter and Luck?
I just wonder how you got luck from "greater benefic" Jupiter in its house and sign position luck? I even one case didn´t see Jupiter brought someone luck. I have analyzed many charts but i have not found anything about jupiter and luck. But i experienced its expansive trait.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
September 3, 2020 at 09:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Straight.to.the.midheaven, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Jupiter also connect you to higher mind, higher ideas a good beyond what you can see around you - my concept: Jupiter is planet through which you can see beyond surrounding limitations and then manifest what you see, what you sense. Manifest it in your real life. But some Jupiter placements brings trouble. My Jupiter in Leo 1th house have brought me lot of "rest on my laurels" and this is not beneficial. In positive way it brings authority.
September 3, 2020 at 09:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Jupiter in Capricorn, here.

I work for my luck.

Generosity of Spirit.

Helping people.

Carrying an extra load.

Going the extra mile.

My personal thoughts are that, come judgement time, God is going to reveal to each and every one of us how we were fortunate in life.

God will show us when and where we made certain choices that would have been terrible for us, but God steered us away.

Some of those times, at the time, probably made us quite mad or frustrated.

Also.

We don´t really know how we have effected people around us.

The far reaching consequences.

Good or bad. Lucky or not so lucky.

Everything in time...
September 3, 2020 at 09:20
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Straight.to.the.midheaven
Classical astrologer believe 11th house Jupiter loves. And Jupiter in Leo one of my most fav sign placement for Jupiter. Because in this Leo sign mostly cancer constellation and Jupiter receives string energy in this constellation.
September 3, 2020 at 09:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
System message: Post has been written by user Straight.to.the.midheaven, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m not sure I understand your last sentence.
September 3, 2020 at 09:25
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Straight.to.the.midheaven
İ made more explanation about that above and by chance i answered to blue :1:
September 3, 2020 at 09:29
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Chadjames
I know someone who has Jupiter is in capricorn and 3th house she is very serious and she knows her responsibilities. She also all time do homeworks she very seriousky studies her lessons. But i didn´t see it brings her anything luck
September 3, 2020 at 09:37
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What is she so studiously studying for??

The enrichment of her mind, I bet.

3rd house, right??

She studies to educate herself so she can make better decisions that will enhance her ability to have a better understanding of her values, self esteem and money making proclivities.

2nd house ruler in the 3rd.

Life is just like writing a book; once you´re on the right path, it basically writes itself.

3rd house themes, here.
September 3, 2020 at 09:37
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I have read in my studies Jupiter in the 12th is the Guardian Angel placement and my Jupiter is there.

It’s lucky in this way:

Things go wrong, terribly wrong, but somehow at the last minute “the Calvary” arrives just in the nick of time. Now this will manifest in me not getting into trouble or if it’s a group of us I’m affected the least. But things have to go wrong before it manifests.

But I think people who share Jupiter synastry with you can bring you luck too, or “good” things.

Example I have is my dad. His Jupiter was in Taurus and he had a dream to own his own practice one day but no one believed in him because it was during a financially bleak period, except me (my personal planets are majority Taurus). I was the only one who really encouraged him and was there for him and eventually he opened his practice. He always remembered me being positive and pushing him to achieve that dream and thought I brought him luck. Now that he’s passed away, my full brother is taking over the business so his legacy will live on.
September 3, 2020 at 09:41
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » dani_mae1
Dani do you think Jupiter about 12th house matter brings you luck?
September 3, 2020 at 09:42
Chad she studies very determined way. Her moon also in capricorn and conjunct with her Jupiter. This makes her emotionally feel good
September 3, 2020 at 09:47
=====
Jupiter/Moon is one of the best combinations.

More so than Jupiter/Venus, if you ask me.

Has she ever told you that her environment effects her??
September 3, 2020 at 09:49
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Promethean_Soul
I do, but I think it’s a subtle way and because Uranus is conjunct my Jupiter in the 12th. So my I only see the “luck” after the fact and it always involves a change of something AFTER things have gone “wrong.”

One example I can remember is I was working for a company doing illegal employee practices. Making people work off the clock etc, lying on reviews to stop raises, etc... I was getting ready to get fired because I refused to treat people that way or partake but I went out on FMLA instead and while I was out I blew the whistle. Everyone involved got fired, but I was protected even though a few tried to come after me. BUT I still changed jobs and ended up receiving Bonuses for a year after I left which I feel was my hush money.

But, if you notice it fits the theme of things going wrong and the Calvary coming at the last minute.
September 3, 2020 at 09:58
Well she has very problematic father and very serious ill mother. But she is strong and she doesn´t affect but outside problems
September 3, 2020 at 09:58
(Pisces) N_thecat
I have Sun and Jupiter in 9th. Sun in 9th gives me interest in different countries and cultures, but it´s "only" theory. My Sun conjunct Jupiter aspect at the end of 9th house is how I put theory (Sun placement) into practice (my Jupiter).

With Jupiter in 9th I´ve been fortunate to travel many places/countries...
And because Jupiter talks about philosophy, I can say that I feel strong in my beliefs.

I believe that Jupiter brings luck. It´s the most dominant planet in my chart (20%) in my chart, but of course it doesn´t mean that I am always happy...

It´s very expansive planet, if not the most (?) and that expansion is visible in houses where Jupiter resides in chart - The Jupiter will expand the areas of every house it touches : 3rd house-communication/short journeys/
I believe that siblings (just look at mel Gibson´s chart); 2nd house - possesions; 4th house - family; 5th house - chidren/creativity, 10th house - career; 11th house -always being surrounded by good friends.

House placement of :156: usually shows the type of gift we get from that planet - of course, if some malefic planet or aspect will not work there...

And I think that we can´t read charts in the easiest way like "If someone has a Jupiter in 5th house, s/he certainly has lots of children :2:. Maybe s/he wants to be creative in a different way :3: I mean that a person with Jupiter in 5th can choose some artistic activities, 5th house gives potential for that.
September 3, 2020 at 10:00
Dani interesting thing is your Jupiter conjuncts with Uranus and i relay wonder if you have sudden luck like lottery win.
September 3, 2020 at 10:02
I NEVER put that together before BUT I’m always winning scratch offs. Never played the big lottery. But if I do gamble I rarely lose. I just dislike gambling so I don’t do it often.
September 3, 2020 at 10:03
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » N_thecat
Nola i like Jupiter is in 5th house. Really very well placement and i also think Jupiter is good in 6th house. Because it brings luck in health matters. And in your case i saw many people Jupiter is in 9th house i don´t know if they were lucky or not i only know they have sincere faith. They are mostly sincere and for example this person believe in Greek Gods he sincerely believes it. This is also good placement. :15: :1:
September 3, 2020 at 10:11
Dani I also like to make my own money. But if i get someday in lottery i want to use this money for astrological researches. Maybe people think i buy house or car or other can say we must help poor people but i think astrology is a field which we can find out some secrets of universe and indirectly we can help people. I have a dream Dani if i can come it true i want an asyrolgic program which is very sophisticated and in this program mothers learn their children chart from this program´s interpration. And it will show in which side this child has talent. I wanted to become scientist but my parents because of my uncle who works as manager in banking sector wanted me to study bussines administration. I am really skillful about finance but science especially astrophysics more fits me and i choosed a field which i don´t like. Also i have talent to play musical instruments but my family could not raise me properly. At this point I want that we can take advantage of this program to choose what best for child according to his skills. I actually no desire for being very rich
September 3, 2020 at 10:24
I love that idea. I too wish there was astrology utilized and tailored to children. I use what I can but as a mother myself the idea of a program (or even a book) is very appealing.
September 3, 2020 at 10:30
(Pisces) N_thecat » Promethean_Soul
>"Dani do you think Jupiter about 12th house matter brings you luck?"

Can I add my two cents?

Jupiter does not always rewards us in a material sense... We also have to look at the nature of the house - 12th house exist without physical form, so the gifts that Jupiter gives in the 12th house are not visible, but we certainly feel them.

I am not a religious person and I know that people often don´t like such terms either, but I can believe that Jupiter in 12th is like the God´s grace, something like an angel who always watches over us :3:

I agree with what Dani wrote - I see Jupiter in 12th in a similar way :76:
September 3, 2020 at 10:31
Dani why i want to do for children we all look at past and we say if i would do that then i would be that person and so on. But in this system everybody can find our their real potential. Sometimes i see charts whose have great artistic skill but he or she maybe cannot do that because their families want them to do what them want.
September 3, 2020 at 10:38
Pay attention to intercepted houses. I’ve read a theory that I’ve been testing that these represent blockages we have not overcome from childhood and so far it seems true from the charts of people who have been willing to share that information with me.
September 3, 2020 at 10:42
Dani intercepted house is just theory. Really houses work but which houses system works better and from different part of world house systems very strangely work. I think one astrology authority must clarify it maybe together some astrologer come together and solve this house matter in astrology.
September 3, 2020 at 10:53
Have you ever looked for common placements or aspects in your various charts? I truly don’t think one system is the truth. I think each one is perfect for certain things and must be used together to see the big picture.
September 3, 2020 at 10:57
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Stephen Craig Paddock had a :152: :194: :156: dominated Grand-Cross when you accept natal :178:Hidalgo, the one Centaur w/o a Graeco-Roman name, as the "completer" of that Grand-Cross! :156: afflicted can help a surrender to dark forces.
The four most important midpoints to the Magi Astrologers are :156:/ :160:, :156:/ :159:, :156:/ :199:, & :156:/ :154:; They have the key to the "Super-Stardom" above ordinary fame! :156: greater than any other planet, especially :157: in the domain of Super-beneficence!
We had Europa, Callisto, & Ganymede before we had the asteroids available to Astrologers, the Babylonians might have said different!
Lucky :78:ses :7: :95:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »