NN in the 7th/8th

August 11, 2020 at 16:50 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
NN in the 7th/8th
My NN is on the cusp...and in WS is in the 8th, in Sagittarius.

I kind of get the meaning of a 7th house NN...but what about an 8th house NN?.

There´s vrry little info on 8th house NN

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 11, 2020 at 17:37
(Cancer) Anikey
Mine is on the cusp as well, between Virgo(10th)/Libra(11th).

I was reading up about both of these aspects and trying to figure out which one made more sense to me - surprisingly it was the Libra 11th, but more in the sense of what my mission is, (definitely) not what I am good at :61:
August 11, 2020 at 17:41
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Anikey
Well, in the case of 7th/8th house cusp, a common theme, in my view, it´s the close, deep relationships with others...but I would still like to study more the path of my NN and also understand the entire array of meanings the 8th house possess...

August 11, 2020 at 17:55
(Taurus) Milami
NN in 8th house is about sharing with others, because your SN is in 2nd house, so its trying to teach you not to be so hard on giving your material things, and keep it all to yourself,also from loosing all to rise above like phoenix, from npthing to start everything again,teaching you not to be lustful,greedy.. Also NN in 8th house gives you great spirituality and intereses about occult, mysterious stuff. Gives you great rich inner life and sixth sense.
August 11, 2020 at 20:24
(Aquarius) nikkia
I have an 8th house NN.

The Signs of these houses is important. If my memory serves, your 8th is Sag and your second house is Gemini. This says a mouthful.

(By and large, I find most 2/8 axis interpretations to be lacking.)

There´s no indication of greed or selfishness or materialism here... or lessons to be learned due to some past indiscretion. Having said this, what could it mean? Well, Gemini is the student - Sag is the teacher. This is perfectly balanced...and perhaps an indicator of a life-long process of learning and teaching when it comes to the knowledge of resources.

I can only guess... but my imagination says something like this - what you know and learn from the second house (of personal resources) is expressed and taught in the 8th house of shared resources.
You take what´s personal and share it with others. How beautiful.

What these resources are - and how they are expressed - can be a very diverse array of talents (Gemini- Air) yet, flowing towards the 8th house
for the benefit of others, with the fiery flare of Sag. This perhaps is your 8th house inheritance and legacy.

This seems like a perfect placement, Luna.
August 11, 2020 at 21:04
(Gemini) stigmí
I have NN in 8th and I read somewhere that big lesson of that NN is art of “letting go”...like in Sodoma Gomora “dont look back”...
It was and is very hard - especially for me...
August 12, 2020 at 08:57
(Gemini) stigmí » stigmí
For me...good interpretation is in book of M. Schulman

https://www.academia.edu/41961813/…
August 12, 2020 at 09:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Nice.. :49:
August 12, 2020 at 10:22
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Luna your asc is in cusp between taurus and Aries and north node is in between 7th and 8th house cusp. It would be better if you were born some minutes later or before. :1:
Your situation is really complicated. To describe north node is really hard and their house positions are also harder describe than planets positions. My Jupiter is in 7th house placidius system and 8th house whole sign. Interestingly two houses work. I always try to experience my planets positions , firstly I know myself and I compare house and sign positions in objective way.
August 12, 2020 at 11:32
(Cancer) Anikey » stigmí
This was a great read - I am now more aware of the nuances in my NN position and how tricky my particular axis is. Also, a lot of answers were given to questions I always wondered about - so, thank you!!
August 12, 2020 at 12:36
(Gemini) stigmí » Anikey
You´re welcome :17:

I found there also many informations and answers :78:
August 13, 2020 at 10:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I must say this is so damn interesting, Ive read bits and pieces of what´s here elsewhere like the girl who got reincarnated and found the money but this is the first I read these notes on the nodes, and I just started! On the first section of libra aries! awesomee thanks stigmi ! 🦋🦋
August 13, 2020 at 10:40
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » stigmí
You always make some of the best references indeed :3:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »