Strong Scorpio Stellium

August 8, 2020 at 14:16 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user kaylana, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Strong Scorpio Stellium
Hello all! I recently learned I am a double stellium - my sun, rising, mars, mercury, and pluto are all scorpio, and all of them are in my first house except for my sun! That’s 5 scorpio placements and 4 in the first house, so I know that scorpio is incredibly strong in my chart and a huge part of my identity. However, I recently learned I am a mars dominant. This puzzles me - I know mars is the traditional ruler of scorpio, but that energy is so firey - I thought it had to do with my leo moon, but since learning about the first house I am guessing that’s what makes me a mars dominant. Is anyone else a first house stellium or a scorpio stellium? Any advice for navigating my chart? Let’s chat! It often feels like nobody knows the “real” me, and so much scorpio can be intense at times. I think the leo moon does brighten it up, though :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 8, 2020 at 14:28
(Libra) leorising
Hi, i have sun in libra 29 degrees (energy of scorpio), mercury in scorpio, venus in scorpio, pluto in scorpio. my birth chart is all about pluto in scorpio or 8th house energy. :68:
August 8, 2020 at 17:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user kaylana, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Wow! Very nice - I couldn’t imagine the intensity of a Scorpio Venus, lol.
August 8, 2020 at 20:40
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Hello Kaylana. In your chart I noticed your moon in leo like mine and mercury is 22 Scorpio mine is 21. Recently I opened a thread about Katy Perry , she has like you strong Scorpio stelium , her asc moon and sun in Scorpio , and a few planets more in Scorpio. I wanted to find out she looks like more Scorpionic or Libran because in vedic astrology she has many planets in libra. I am happy I found a person who has strong Scorpio qualities? Do you feel yourself like Scorpio or libra? In you life you like cirisis and see them to transform ourselves so we can improve? You are magnetic ? People show you deep respect when they first time see and meet you? You love to find out deep secrets , occult etc? Do you think thanx to your scorpion qualities you have strong personality?
August 8, 2020 at 20:45
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There are some who choose to visualise a shimmering Ultra-Violet"A" fire for Scorpio! They are not comfortable with the usual four elements!
I thought I had :160: only ´almost´ conjunct the Ascendant until I added the orb that the Ascendant has ´unto´ it´s own self! in which case Ceres, Pluto, and Juno are ALL conjunct the Ascendant in my natal chart!
:160: is also parallel both Mid-Heavens in my natal chart!
Some of the Traditionalists will say that :160: is only an annoyance or irritance like a particularly weak :194: that only a Rosicrucian would dare to put in the aspectarian!
Since Consensus plays a role I have to imagine either "no Pluto" or a mass upheaval from :160:!
The attempt to make :178: a satellite of :171: shall continue for several more years until :199: passes the :78: Algol!
August 10, 2020 at 16:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
=====
That is interesting to think about, I did learn I am a Libra in Vedic Astrology and thought that was strange. I can appreciate Libra as a sign, but don’t personally identify with a lot of typical Libra traits. I do, however, feel very much like a Scorpio and embody a lot of Scorpio traits. I feel very connected to ideas of death, rebirth, transformation, change, etc. and I am not afraid of feeling or thinking deeply. People are also drawn to me and often see me as a counselor or healer, and I feel I am a natural psychologist in a way and sort of intimately understand most people right off the bat.

I did know Katy Perry was a Scorpio, but didn’t know about the Stellium! Thank you for the info. It’s cool we have the same sun/moon!
August 10, 2020 at 18:22
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » kaylana
Kaylana it seems you have strong personality. But from your chart I saw your Uranus and Neptune conjunct with north node. I saw many rich people who has north node conjuct with Uranus. Neptune may mean you can help from guardian angels. I read somethings about karma and in some people charts when I see outer planets conjunct with north node , these have very different effects. Hard to say it is good or bad but very different effects. I have a cousen , she has north node conjunct with Neptune and she is so creative she has very good imaginative mind. She is just 12 years old. Another person again Neptune conjunct with north node had very poor life in childhood. He prayed God so strongly for his family and then her mother made her business , and time to time day they had better life conditions. You have lucky aspects with Uranus and Neptune conjuct north node.
August 11, 2020 at 03:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
=====
Oh wow!!! Thanks for reading into my chart - I read a bit more about it, very interesting! Especially the Neptune one. Thank you so much for your insights.
August 14, 2020 at 07:57
(Capricorn) Jyotishbhushan
Sun-mer-mars scorpio ascendant, research-occult-forensic medicine/surgery and operations management aptitudes and growth-riches thereby; Mercury lord 11th for gains;

Cancer-moon 9th inimical-malefic for scorpio ascendant; moon leo 9th opp saturn acq 3rd, individualist, stress-delays in luck-education-travels; aptitude for teaching-medicine-administration.

Saturn coming 2yrs transit natal saturn acq 3rd opp moon, good for initiative and change though under emotional stress, require take long-term critical decisions of life now. Jupiter-saturn acq year ahead for research-advisory-trainer roles. Aptitude for reform-innovation-mechanics-telecommunications-supervisory roles;

Ketu separative SNode over inimical cancer 9th, tending to distant lands-travels under stress-delays and detachment from father-children-grandchildren-husband etc; pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-thighs etc; hyper-sensitive; Prayers to Mother Goddess, offer red flowers Mon evenings; Ketu 9th settling life at 48+

Rahu NNode past 1.5yr transit natal ketu inimical cancer 9th, foreign travels-pilgrimage under stress-delays; life-style reversals;

Ketu coming 1.5yr transit sagittarius 2nd, detachment from family-finances, pain-injury-surgery thighs-teeth-throat etc.

Hope inputs helpful and relevant, share salient feedbacks how true traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc Wishing you well.

JYOTISHBHUSHAN Shantaram

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »