Trump to be re-elected

July 12, 2020 at 16:47 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Trump to be re-elected
After analyzing the 2020 election, it seems it won´t be close and Trump will win. But is there an Achilles heel or any chance for Joe Biden? Who agrees and disagrees?
I don´t specialize in mundane astrology so I am anxious to hear from mundane astrologers.

Posts in topic

Page: / 14 

Sort posts:
July 12, 2020 at 16:52
(Virgo) rohini moon
Trump will be re-elected again, without a shadow of a doubt.

Wait and see.
July 12, 2020 at 16:59
(Taurus) Iceblu333
When saying you analyzed the election. Do you mean astrologically or just by what you see on tv?

If you do mean astrologically, what signs do you see for him winning?

I´m curious, I was thinking he may lose but hopefully you can give me your input?
July 12, 2020 at 17:07
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I´m open minded to him winning or losing so don´t hold back on your opinion.
July 12, 2020 at 17:21
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
maybe we should just make presidential terms 8 years long at this point..

Reagan, Clinton, Dubya, Obama..

in the 1970´s we almost had more Presidents than presidential terms. Now they sit for years and years.
July 12, 2020 at 17:25
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ram_goat
I think they should only run four years. In that case, we don´t have to be stuck with someone for eight years. I heard the Vedic that said he´d win just because of the way his Yoga´s are formed in his chart. :41:
July 12, 2020 at 17:26
(Libra) leorising
i live outside the usa, i don´t know what can really be happening there, but visually Trump is better than his opponent. only that Trump facade of those who killing it already surpasses his rival
July 12, 2020 at 17:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This one´s gonna blow are head off.

Everybody´s been quiet about the political ado´s.

I mean, who wants to stick their head out??

A lot of people have gone away.

Institutions to be taken with.

Closer to September, yet alone, November; the picture becomes clearer.

Trump wins or has a hand in the winners process.

Isn´t life, as we know it, grand??

It´s wild.

In my pocket, right now, I have more money than I ever.

My little Mercury/Neptune voice is softly telling me...

::not for long::
July 12, 2020 at 17:30
(Pisces) N_thecat
I live in Europe, so my opinion won´t be too important here... What I want to say is that in 2 hours we will have a new (maybe) president in Poland...
This is the last moment to cast my vote, so I´m on my way :29:

I think I understand your concerns, I´m very concerned about what´s going on here, where I live... People say we´re going to have second North Korea with the old government/president here...That sounds bizarre, but it´s not so unbelievable
July 12, 2020 at 17:54
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
And no one thought dubbya would ever get elected for a second term...

"War on TEEEARR"
July 12, 2020 at 17:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Usually, when the U.S. is in asshole situation, a candidate from Democratic Party is winning. The only way how could Trump be re-elected is when his opponent is even weaker than him, and Biden is not.

Russian spies are supporting Trump by his fake news, while the EU hates Trump. The Chinese might be willing to support Trump, despite hating him, just because it´s easier than getting used to on another leader.

Trump had several racist, misogynist, anti-climate, anti-trade, too slow in what was important such as Covid-19 Pandemic, and too fast in funny games with North Korea and China. So Democrat should win.

I would say that given average intelligence of voters, Trump will likely win again, because citizens already forgotten his errors. Only small fraction mentioned above.
July 12, 2020 at 18:25
(Capricorn) Ghost00 » Iceblu333
Great questions and comments all. The analysis was to review only Trump and Biden, so if Biden is replaced I think it could be a big advantage for his party.
I checked the radix and also the two candidates yearly charts, progressions. Trump´s chart for this year looks great, not much on the downside there. Biden´s chart for this year is littered with "challenges" or "hurdles" based on progressed placements and aspects. But if there is an Achilles heel, something I missed, perhaps Biden has chance. Also, something still in play is VP. I did not pull the Pence file and Biden´s choice is not public. But Biden would need to pick a real hellraiser to flip the election. I think that might be Biden´s greatest hope, to pick someone like Bernie Sanders or Kanye West because that does not figure in the prediction so far!!
July 12, 2020 at 18:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Ghost00
From what I see, he may win and get revenge on the people who caused all of the chaos... but there will be revolts.

I really don´t think he will win....

So my thought is he loses and there will be mass layoffs and a depression that follows... then revolts by the people because of changes in money due to market crash and the government trying to find ways to recover the money lost due to the covid 19 payments... by raising taxes or something. Revolts... from all sides of life...
July 12, 2020 at 18:38
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » MarvinReal
Sorry Marvy... this is where I will disagree....

Even Russian news has a bias against Trump.

I know because I watch it.

The only news that half way is not fake is Fox and they hide truths as well.

I´m saying he will lose because of transits I have seen....

And also they make sense because in the end something major is coming... we all know that....

When saturn goes back into Aquarius... i think it will be revealed...
July 12, 2020 at 18:41
(Scorpio) Ruby Tuesday » Ghost00
Omg... could you imagine how quickly this youngest voting generation would lose their flipping minds if Bernie was the vp candidate? It would be chaos. They´d trample all the old maga folks into their graves trying to get to the polls! Lmfao I don´t like either of these presidential candidates. Biden has my sympathy because we share the same birthday though. lol Different years obviously, but still. Just because I sympathize doesn´t mean I have faith in his ability. I have even less faith in the current president´s ability though. He´s too insecure and sensitive and he makes very ignorant emotionally charged decisions and statements because of that.
July 12, 2020 at 18:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"When saturn goes back into Aquarius... i think it will be revealed..."

I think this will happen a little before.

Saturn/Jupiter is a beginning.

By that time, pieces and places will be set.

We will, without a doubt, find out who the sheep are.
July 12, 2020 at 18:46
Also, the news is always trying to paint Trump as a racist or a woman sexual predator/creepy.

It´s politics. And it has gotten annoying...

FYI, do you want to know why they want his tax returns???

Its because he made his Millions and Billions through debt. There are multiple ways to become a Billionaire. So they are trying to make the people who dont understand how money works think that Trump is millions in debt....

IT SHOWS THAT HE´S IN DEBT, BUT HE´S REALLY NOT... ITS HOW RICH PEOPLE AVOID PAYING TAXES.

BUT PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND MONEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE A WORKER MENTALITY AND NOT THE MENTALITY OF AN ENTREPRENEUR....

*SIGH*

sorry to call them idiots. But a nicer way to say it is they were not educated about money.... or how to use debt. Which is why they will be broke for the rest of their lives...
July 12, 2020 at 18:50
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Chadjames
I´m expecting Trump to lose... and all of the business owners just to begin mass layoffs due to the fear of new presidential policies before the new president comes into office.

You can´t make retroactive laws for layoffs... so people will get what they voted for....

Hopefully they have some money in savings because they´re gonna need it.

Multiple markets will crash and businesses will close.
July 12, 2020 at 18:56
=====
New structures will be built...
July 12, 2020 at 18:58
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I was also reading that. Don´t worry. This is not a question here.
July 12, 2020 at 19:06
Yes, Many Suicides and loss of hope later....

No one will have a job... Covid 19 made alot of people lose jobs and go out of businesses and the riots also destroyed businesses.

Trump losing the election could be the straw that breaks the camels back
July 12, 2020 at 19:13
Lucky... i don´t want to push any buttons today.

Grrr.
July 12, 2020 at 19:13
=====
I agree with you 100%.

Which means something out of the blue.

But.

I think something wonderful has to happen in order to corral us.

In the back of my mind, someone is standing up against a post with a piece of straw between his lips...

Saying, "Don´t forget Donald Trump´s grandfather took Nikola Tesla´s pages and pages of scientific experiments.

This shit is DEEP.
July 12, 2020 at 19:15
(Scorpio) Ruby Tuesday » Iceblu333
If we keep old money in power, covid will have all been for nothing. This entire pandemic is about breaking down old structures to make room for the new. Old money slipped into the younger generations´ hands literally overnight in many cases with all these deaths. The tower crumbles when it becomes obsolete and only the strong survive. If you can´t evolve, you perish. That´s the lesson in all this tragedy.
July 12, 2020 at 19:15
We will see.
July 12, 2020 at 19:17
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Ruby Tuesday
We will see... i have been saying for a long time now.... whoever is doing this cannot control chaos.

I never thought to look ahead past this storm...

Pisces... hmmm
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »