https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Interesting video. Comments?
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 3, 2020 at 15:39
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I´ve been listening to all of them. I´m kind of thinking stay at home and just stay out of the 4th of July stuff. I think the Leo King was the one saying if there´s fire works, it might not be fire works, and hidden agenda.

It obviously will set off events definitely with family and relationships in general if they have a lot of cardinal signs in their chart.

Also dealing with police and military. Maybe depend on your location chart as well since every state and country is different.

We already see India, Hong Kong, North Korea, South Korea, China having issues over that way. This might escalate more.

i know there were some trucks and farmers protesting this morning in the Netherlands. Kind of strange they were up in the dark doing this.

People getting moody, angry, for sure. I´d watch out for those South Node Aries and North Node Aries individuals, because they´re already showing some I want to fight and battle.

That Libra/Aries axis is not my favorite axis. lol But we´ll see how it happens around me. Not necessarily me who gets wounded, but those around me.

Dang eclipse is my 12th/6th house. Hidden enemies come out. :61:
July 3, 2020 at 18:12
(Aquarius) Aunt Clara
It´s hitting in my 7th house, right on top of my north node and Chiron, which are conjunct. Please pass the mind-numbing substance of choice.

I particularly like what he said about everyone being tired and exhausted. I have been more so than usual for the past week. If I am lucky, I will sleep through it.
July 3, 2020 at 18:16
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
This was one of them said to stay home basically!
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
July 3, 2020 at 18:17
(Taurus) Waterfalls
I watched a few videos on this, and the impact will be seen in August.
One said....These events will make the COVID-19 look like child´s play.

I do not like the fear infused messaging, but it does help us prepare at home for big events to come.

Mars square Pluto in August...check into it.
July 3, 2020 at 18:27
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Waterfalls
you have to remember fear is good sometimes, because it tells us to get out of the way. Fortunately, we have a lot of people who desensitized themselves to the point even if a dangerous situation comes along they now will not get out of the way.

This is what many people online don´t realize when they say be fearless and don´t be afraid of anything, because you can really train your brain not to ignore the natural mechanism to get out of the way. Which is quite sad when events occur.
July 3, 2020 at 23:34
(Aquarius) Aunt Clara » goldenlion32
Someone else said that whatever was going on two weeks ago during the solar eclipse will be completed during this eclipse. To quote, "The other shoe will drop."
July 5, 2020 at 00:10
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:152: or should I say :64:, is going to be trining a degree that relates to the stage and a business zone of all the negative signs :81:
It is hot in most of the world right now so most won´t be needing shoes on to view the Moon!
Should we correct the orbit of the Moon so that we always get two eclipses a month?
July 5, 2020 at 01:55
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
This has been a big one so-far for me. Happening in my 3rd house - my coworker who drives me to work (I don´t have a car yet), her husband has been down with a fever of 104 and we are worried it´s COVID. I am concerned for her and her family´s well being, but also mine because we are in contact a lot. This may mean having to stop working which is putting a lot of anxiety on me.

Also, a really weird drunk guy from down the street (3rd house = neighbourhood) just stopped by and was talking to my room mates outside, bumming weed off of them (which they didn´t have) and was asking about me aparently. Weirdo must watch me walk up and down the street. Guess I won´t be enjoying my nightly walk after work anymore.

This Moon is not making any aspects to my natal planets...
July 5, 2020 at 03:33
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » IntoTheVoid
3 hours from midnight and it sounds like a war is the neighbourhood; The smell of fireworks usurps the smell of summer blooms!
Presumeably the Moon shall be conjunct my Waltemathe´s Moon! sextile natal :164: & :159:!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »