Asteroid Adonis - Your ideal partner

June 21, 2020 at 17:40 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Asteroid Adonis - Your ideal partner
Asteroid Adonis (2101) in the natal chart is said to indicate the person´s idea of the perfect male.

In what sign and house is your Adonis? and do you think it accurate?

I´m new to the world of asteroid astrology, but I found this one quite telling.. I have Adonis in Leo - my 10th house - MidHeaven - conjunct my Mercury.

Most of the male partners in my life usually have had a Leo sun! :22:

Ohh astrology..I tell ya. Never fails to amaze me.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
June 21, 2020 at 17:41
(Virgo) rohini moon
Asteroid Adonis
Your ideal male, sexual magnetism. Kinda like the male Aphrodite (the asteroid). If you find yourself always attracted to certain guys, then this is an asteroid you need to check out. Desire. ‘Your type’.

Adonis in a Fire sign
The confident, dangerous, and adventurous male turns you on. You like an exciting guy. If you have Adonis in a fire sign then you’re that guy and if you’re a female then you’re attracted to that guy. Your sexuality is fiery and smoldering. You may ooze sex appeal.

Adonis in an Earth sign
The stable, loyal, low key guy turns you on. He’s patient and attractive. He’s earthy and sensual. If you’re a guy with this placement then you have a slow and sensual sexuality. The main thing that turns women on is how stable you are and how you seem to just have your shit together.

Adonis in an Air sign
You like the charming guy. The one who can hold a conversation and keep anyone entertained. With a sexy voice and charm for days, these guys are attractive. You don’t seduce with your body, you seduce with your mind. You know just what to say to get someone into bed!

Adonis in a Water sign
These types are emotional and compassionate. They are sexy in a comforting way. They like cuddling and romance. They can stay in bed for hours just talking to you. They like making you feel safe. If you’re a female then you may find that you’re always into these guys. The soft and quiet yet mysterious guys.

Adonis in the 1st- You ooze sex appeal. Especially if you have it conjunct your ascendant. You have no trouble expressing that ever present sexuality. It’s present in your style. You show it even if you don’t mean to. You’re into the confident, straight-forward and bold kind.

Adonis in the 2nd- You have an ever present sensuality. You have stamina! Money turns you on. Your type is the stable and grounded but sensual one. You like to incorporate the senses into the lovemaking process. The sight of someone eating strawberries might be sexy.

Adonis in the 3rd- You have a sexy voice. You can seduce just by saying a simple word. You are charming as fuck. Always knowing just what to say. You like the intelligent, and charming type.

Adonis in the 4th- You like people who can comfort you easily and are romantic. You feel very comfortable with expressing your sexuality. It may come naturally to you. Cuddling and staying at home with your special someone is what brings you pleasure.

Adonis in the 5th- You like the confident and cool type. Those who are charming and fun to be with. Someone who’s good with kids may be a major turn on.

Adonis in the 6th- You like someone with ambition. The hard worker. The determined one. You’re attracted to intelligent people who are focused.

Adonis in the 7th- You like beautiful and attractive people. Looks may turn you on and it may be as simple as looks. You can be romantic. Your ideal partner is physically attractive and charming.

Adonis in the 8th- You like someone who’s erotic. Having this placement gives you a smoldering sexuality. You ooze sex. You walk into a room and you get noticed. Your ideal partner is someone who can give you endless orgasms.

Adonis in the 9th- You like someone who’s exotic or someone who’s experienced a lot. Someone to teach you. Kind of like a mentor. Someone who you look to as a guide. Yet you still want them to be interesting and spontaneous.

Adonis in the 10th- You like someone with status and power. You want someone who’s focused and in control.

Adonis in the 11th- You like those who are friendly. You like the liberating and rebellious types. Those who make your heart beat a million times a minute.

Adonis in the 12th- You’re into the kind and gentle types. Your ideal type might be artistic or be musically inclined.
June 21, 2020 at 17:54
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Fortunate is the person who has Adonis conjunct the Ascendant or MC in the natal chart. These are public angles. This native will have a magnetic quality that may be pure CHARISMA.

Adonis(2101) conjunct the Sun would be similar.

Adonis conjunct(2101) the DSC may be attracted to charismatic partners.

Adonis(2101) conjunct the IC may have been very loved as a child.

Mars conjunct Adonis(2101) may be a person who has grace and beauty in his actions. Think of a ballet dancer or a skater. People may be in awe of his physical prowess.

The above is for the natal chart.

In synastry, if one person conjuncts one of his personal planets or angles with the Adonis Asteroid(2101) of another, the person who conjuncts the Adonis may put the Adonis on a pedestal. She may “worship” the Adonis person.
June 21, 2020 at 18:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That was super interesting :12: :12: Adonis in Sagittarius 7th house as well ,My descendent ,And my moon is in Sag but in the 6th house :41: :41: I’m confused i mean i like Sagges a lot but I can’t deal with their commitment issues 🤣🤣🤣 But the description pretty much describes what I’m attracted to :78: :17: :68: :74:
June 21, 2020 at 18:13
(Virgo) rohini moon » Aphroditetheprincess
I tell ya, at first I was thrown off...

Leo´s...me?

But....the proof is in the pudding...as they say.

June 21, 2020 at 18:15
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
22 degrees Scorpio Adonis. Hmm...I´m not sure I´d favor this one since it´s critical degree of Scorpio. Ha ha! I suppose it depends on the planets in Scorpio. I kind of attract Masculine Scorpio´s because of my Vesta in Scorpio, Jupiter, Mars, and Venus. I think it´s just been my life time of ending this karma. I have read that some where online about when you have Scorpio in the 4th house it´s supposed to be the ending of all this.
June 21, 2020 at 18:18
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
Have most of the partners throughout your life had some sort of key Scorpio placements ?
June 21, 2020 at 18:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeap you might be pretty much right!😆😁
June 21, 2020 at 18:25
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Libra 10th house conjunct Saturn and Pluto.

I read the air description and it fits! I love the mind.
June 21, 2020 at 18:31
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
Mars in Scorpio vs. Mars in Scorpio (Baby Scorpio Pluto & Single Mother).
Venus in Scorpio/Moon in Scorpio (Conventional Marriage)
Jupiter in Scorpio (Unconventional Relationship (Overseas).

Although Jupiter in Scorpio tends to be the Bishop (spiritual teachers, ministers, priests, people associated with churches, non-profits, organizations, astrologers, psychics, mediums)

There´s dharma in there where people help me when I need it through life with whatever I need at the moment and usually do show up by divine appointment and timing. They can be friends or family.

So the question being what does Adonis conjunct Jupiter actually do? Jupiter expands whatever it touches so sure might be with donations, gifts, exchange of services, since it gives and takes away.
June 21, 2020 at 18:58
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
Here´s the Mythology of Adonis.
https://www.ancient.eu/Adonis/
June 21, 2020 at 19:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What does it mean that my Adonis is (mostly) exactly conjunct my own Venus and Cupido?

Does this mean I´m my own fav male (straight man here) when it comes to Venusian topics? haha
June 21, 2020 at 19:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » themagi
This is why I don´t like Asteroids. Ha ha! There´s not enough literature out there on it or hard to find and then you sit there wondering what it means.
June 21, 2020 at 20:30
(Virgo) nataliacytrus
Adonis in Libra 5th house, the description is accurate!! Mind-stimulating, charming man, ahh, but to my knowledge I´ve never had any contant with strong libra placements in males.
June 21, 2020 at 20:39
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
I thought Juno was the ideal partner? Damn, why do you people gotta keep coming up with all these asteroids? :4:

Anyway, I looked it up, mine´s in Libra 4th house.
June 21, 2020 at 20:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Neon_Mage
Juno is the ideal partner in my chart, I kind of disagree with Adonis in Scorpio 22 as having to deal with ideal partner, because any Scorpio Pluto can conjunct there and be a healer, teacher, or some kind of karma or dharma for myself whether feminine or masculine. This is why I say there´s something deeper about the asteroid then just romantic or sexual. If it was just about this Jupiter conjunct Adonis would expand into an army of men around me in the millions. :75:

I don´t think I have time for that many masculine as husbands. I might have talked to many online through healing them, but I think I would have a huge issue there if it was just about the men.
June 21, 2020 at 21:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
23sco55.

Conjunct my Sun at 0sag16.

Sun conjunct ASC from the 12th house side.
June 21, 2020 at 21:13
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » goldenlion32
Bloody meddlesome Scorpio Plutos, who do they think they are?
Yeah, I think I´ll stick with my Juno in Leo for now. :4:
June 21, 2020 at 21:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » Neon_Mage
Hmm... My Juno is still in Leo.

I guess ... My "ideal" is a Leo all around....

Interesting.

Oh and for the males here - check to see where your asteroid Aphrodite is.. That would tell you your "ideal" female.

And for a woman - they say- Aphrodite tells us about our physical looks, or something. I don´t know. Not much info on asteroids...but I have Aphrodite located in Cancer in my chart
June 21, 2020 at 21:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Libra 8th.

Not sure I agree with the Libra but 8th house, for sure.
June 21, 2020 at 22:25
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
Pisces in the 6th. Very surprised. Explains why all the Pisces keep appearing in my life.
June 22, 2020 at 00:06
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
How do you find this?!
June 22, 2020 at 00:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmmm...

Okay, RohiniMoon, check me if I got this right.

Say we got the play boy in an air sign.

Pick one, any one.

Gemini, for sure.

Essentially, they´re sapiosexual.

Now, let´s look at Adonis in Pisces.

And let´s walk him into the 12th house.

Would that make Adonis a polydactyl??

You know, would he have a foot fetish??
June 22, 2020 at 01:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » IntoTheVoid
Astro.com, homie.

Extended chart - put the number in that I gave
June 22, 2020 at 01:31
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chadjames
I enjoy you.

And your posts.

:15:
June 22, 2020 at 01:55
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Interesting. Mine is in Sagittarius in the 2nd house. I do find people who are smart and philosophical very attractive... but yeah, deep down past ego issues, I do enjoy a person who also values freedom. I have always been attracted to men who are tall, and I guess men who can teach me something spiritual. Interesting as well that my Eros falls directly opposite in Gemini! Something about the mind...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »