Retrograde Venus effects? Share your experiences

May 20, 2020 at 10:00 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sus
Retrograde Venus effects? Share your experiences
Hi guys! I´d like you to Share your experiences with this retrograde in particular so far.
Do you feel it some way?
I´ve been reconsidering my goals, my self value, my relationship...no ex returning. But I get myself thinking about my ex marriage and what I had and what I get.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 20, 2020 at 10:37
(Libra) leorising
Lately i have been thinking a lot about my self-worth, but i thought it was pandemic free time. :68:
May 20, 2020 at 10:48
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I’ve been feeling a sense of peace and self love or confidence if you will. My natal Venus is in the 7th (I think) house in Gemini (to give you an idea where the transit is hitting my chart). Right now I got a lot going on in regards to the home front (getting ready to move). And really everything we do in regards to the move has a little trial or tribulation we have to overcome, but it’s expected so I’m prepared. I don’t know if any of this has to do with Venus though.
May 20, 2020 at 10:54
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » dani_mae1
Of course yes. Venus is ruler of X and dispositor of Mars (ruler of IV) because the latter is in Taurus ... And Venus is the dispositor of all the planets of Taurus and Libra !!!!!
What a transfer !!!
May 20, 2020 at 16:52
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild
Venus spends its retrograde period transiting my natal 4th house.
Two ex-girlfriends have been in more frequent contact with me lately, both dissatisfied with their current situations. Both expressing some level of interest in reestablishing something with me. Both of whom I have a long and complicated (and often intersecting) history with, and with whom astrology indicates that I share strong karmic ties (there are also indications of karma between the two of them).
So... yeah. I have no idea what to expect from this. xD
May 20, 2020 at 17:47
(Virgo) rohini moon » SaturnineMoonchild
Ahh, they do often say - exes from the past may resurface during these times...
May 20, 2020 at 17:54
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Wow, I was wondering why one of my exes kept contacting me...

Makes sense... Now...
May 20, 2020 at 18:46
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
Yup! It´s Venus retro!
May 20, 2020 at 18:47
Do you have a rock I can hide under?
May 20, 2020 at 18:58
Sure....ill spare one :15:
May 20, 2020 at 18:59
Thanks
May 20, 2020 at 19:10
Venus, planet of love and values, went retrograde in its own sign of Taurus on May 14th until June 25th 2020, covering the nakshatras of Mrigashira and Rohini. This is Venus’s six week (or forty-day-and-forty-night) cycle that comes around every nineteen months, and repeats at the same point in the sky every eight years.

The Venus-Earth relationship etches a five pointed star pattern in the sky, with successive contacts or ´kisses´ falling gradually back in the zodiac - this present cycle goes back to the Venus retrograde of May 2012. Matters of the heart from that time may be revisited and you can also see the whole eight-year period as having a definite theme. Unlike Mercury retrograde which brings old faces back into your life, Venus turning around is more about dealing with your existing relationships, with often a lesson in love. Simply put, you will see a subtle new side of somebody which makes you have to work a little harder at relating.

A friend or partner whom you thought held no surprises proves more complex than you imagined and you have to rethink your whole romantic approach. Venus is also a jealous goddess, and in Rohini especially you can be possessive – try to use the positive side of this transit to smooth out tensions in your liaisons and to cherish what is closest to you. Venus also rules the arts, so your creativity might take a new turn, especially in a collaborative effort, which brings a whole set of issues of its own

Business and financial decisions come into focus too as you choose between splashing out or slimming down, but with Venus at home in earthy Taurus your instinct is to go first class all the way. You may discover hidden value in an old possession or grab a new luxury item for a knock-down price. Beauty and appearance are important too, and you can make a statement with a change of image or decor - just be sure you’re still in love with your new look once this spell is over.

A Venus and/or Lakshmi mantra, chanted on a Friday especially, has extra power to bring material and emotional abundance into your life.
May 20, 2020 at 19:11
(Libra) leorising » rohini moon
My moon in vedic astrology: Mrigashira! For while nothing happens to me ... :68:
May 20, 2020 at 19:15
So in short... Lock my doors and windows....

In case of surprises...
May 20, 2020 at 21:29
(Sagittarius) Sus » SaturnineMoonchild
That is what I fear some way...my SO has 7th house ruler rx and transit Venus and mercury is in 7th. I know he somehow still blaming and thinking about former relationship. But oh well...i can´t do anything to prevent ex coming back

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »