What could you say to me about my carrier?

April 13, 2020 at 22:33 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Iaia
What could you say to me about my carrier?
Hi there, I’m a girl of 20 years old, and don’t really know what to do with my life. Is there any placement that can give me some information(not only the MC).
I really need help.
Thank u♥️

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 14, 2020 at 03:18
(Aries) ram_goat
your 10th house..

10th house in Gemini (Gemini ruler is Mercury)
People with Gemini on the tenth house cusp usually excel in professions that require good literacy, articulacy and intelligence. They enjoy work that is diverse and moving forward fast. These people are able to present their ideas clearly and they like to communicate with others. Their work must be varied and stimulating, otherwise they will be immediately bored. These people are often tireless workaholics who successfully manage two different careers at the same time.
The ruler of the 10th House (Mercury) in the 11th House
Career of these people is often dependent on friends and aquintances. They are often talented politicians and their career may be related to elections. They have long-term plans and projects that are frequently ahead of time. At a mature age they often become well-known.

north node also to some degree.. although it is broader and encompasses more than career alone...

North Node (Mean) in Leo - South Node in Aquarius
North Node in Leo brings the conflict between passionate, sensual love and pure friendship; conflict between egocentric showing off and the awareness that they belong to a group.
These people need to playfully express their creativity. They need to go on a stage and get some recognition and admiration. They need to see life as an invitation to play.
They have to be careful not to lose their own identity and waste their energy when they get distracted.
North Node (Mean) in the 11th House - South Node in the 5th House
North Node in the eleventh house brings the conflict between the self-centred egocentric showing off and being aware that they belong to a group. The conflict between platonic love and passionate, sensual erotic experience.
These people need to learn to look at life from different perspectives and not just think of satisfying the needs of their own ego. They should develop the spirit of the community, promote new ideas and reforms and spread awareness that we are all citizens of the world.
Beware of self-denial and of trying to always be centre of attention. Beware of demanding attention, recognition and admiration.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »