Paternity Fraud

January 23, 2020 at 01:58 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Paternity Fraud
I am still doing research into this, but so far the results are quite horrifying.
One, that it is common amongst most sexually reproducing species. So far only source here, but sure more will follow

https://www.livescience.com/28191-w…

And two, that up to around a third of human fathers might not be their child´s father. So far only source this, sure more will come.

http://australianpaternityfraud.org/…

(A blood test showed around 30 percent of participants are not the father... ouch)

Now I have not researched how this might be shown by astrology, if it even can, but the above two are about to give me a real wake up call.

Wake up call: If you are not at least an 8 out of 10 man, by looks, you have about a 30 percent chance of not being the father. And with how easy infidelity is in this modern culture, oh god why. Because sexual instincts are still survival of the fittest, and determined by outside appearance. And smells.

Basically, I have no reason to even try for a family now it seems, since the purpose for me is wife AND children. What am I gonna have to do, get paternity test the instant they get pregnant!? That will go well, though I would anyways after knowing this, and hopefully there is a female capable of understanding my need to protect myself from paternity fraud, because of how rampant it is.

I am sure you guys will have much fun with jokes and such below (and go ahead, but please be at least funny, I love laughs :D), but im curious as to a serious thoughts on it, especially from women. Particularly young women, for selfish reasons of studying their outlooks (the age I would try to mate with if I do)

Anyone´s input is just as valuable, and im sure ill get some spicy jokes too :D

Enjoy the conversation fuel :84:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 23, 2020 at 02:01
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Good Luck!

Its Maury time!

You are not the father... but you still got to pay child support.... forever!
January 23, 2020 at 02:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Nooooooo! :61:
January 23, 2020 at 02:03
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » David Evans
Forever....

Dun dun dunnnnnn!
January 23, 2020 at 13:11
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Skip the relationship and get yourself a surrogate. Best way to make sure it’s yours lol.

I always knew I wanted children and was determined to do so with or without a spouse, things just lucked out in one way I suppose.
January 23, 2020 at 13:17
(Libra) leorising
Why this craziness? Moon is ruler of your 12th house? Venus is bad in your birth chart? If you are a good man doesn’t need have this fear...
January 23, 2020 at 13:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your concern is probably not related to children but to cheating mothers (wives) which is different story and tragedy itself regardless of those poor children born that way...

Biological parent-child relation is overrated and people give themselves too much credit for being biological parents - like they invented all the process :61:

From the perspective of the nature, all you need to do, as biological father, is to put your dick inside, let it go, you get your orgasmic rewarded and you´re free to go...no need to turn around and make further drama at all...

Being real father is completely different story and that "role" does not require biological connection at all.

There are a bunch of non-biological fathers that turned into real angels to their stepchildren and biological fathers that turned to notorious asseholes...

My word is, if you want to be a father be a father to whomever, if you do not want to be a father you will not be a father to anyone (even to your biological child)...
January 23, 2020 at 14:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
=====
Fair point on surrogacy
January 23, 2020 at 14:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
Good men especially could have this fear. And mean spiritually and behaviourally good, not 10/10 hot af men, they probably fine.
Our nature is generous and that can be taken advantage of. Humans are often not good in general.
Women already treat me bad in terms of romance, and since I got an intercepted 4th house, oh dear more problems ahead....
January 23, 2020 at 14:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
=====
Oh the concern is definitely cheating, but also being tricked..

You see I dont mind gathering a child I CHOSE to ADOPT. But I will NOT father a child who is not mine, from the woman I thought was mine. She fucked up, now single motherhood is the punishment. I wont spit on my ancestors in such a way, as to be cuckolded.
Adoption is different, paternity fraud is a crime as cruel as murder in my eyes.
January 23, 2020 at 14:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
**Adoption is different, paternity fraud is a crime as cruel as murder in my eyes.** yes, it is more than disgusting :28:

In that case you can dump that idiot and keep the child :46:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 23, 2020 at 14:34
=====
But that would also be bad, I still got cuckolded, And now she doesn´t even have to raise said child, the cuckolded man does.... That cuckolding is a bit too successful. Now she can do it again and again, without having the single mom status that´ll make it harder to do so. She can just pop out kids and avoid all responsibilities at that point. A child I will be liable for 18 years of my life, forever changed because I was cuckolded. That ain´t right. I can chose to adopt a child or have MY own child to change 18 years of my life that drastically. But cuckolding, not happening, I wont sacrifice 18 years of my life for that dishonor. And then she walks away so free that the next 18 years of her life ain´t bound to HER child!? Absolute disgrace!
January 23, 2020 at 14:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
=====
You never know why someone or something is entering your life ...
There are so many weird and divine stories out there :37:
January 23, 2020 at 14:50
=====
I would be giving that god the middle Finger for trying to make me pay for someone´s crime against ME.

Or perhaps the lesson would be god saying,
"Son, stand up for yourself, dont be a pussy and accept this crap. I will have someone else adopt the child anyways. Or at least I will teach the child through hardship to become strong."
January 23, 2020 at 15:10
=====
Better way to put it, I´m probably only "good" because of how often I have been screwed over and hurt. Forced to learn the hard way.
January 23, 2020 at 15:14
(Libra) leorising » David Evans
do you know that we have saturn ruling our 7th house... we must had did something bad in past life to deserve it...now we are paying...
January 23, 2020 at 15:21
=====
Ya I´m paying enough and learning a good lesson in stand up for myself. Even against god if need be. Sick of being screwed over and no longer accept it.
I long ago told god to screw off, got sick of the bullshit that still happening, the the prick cant expect me to show respect after repeatedly punishing me over and over, when people doing bad things now seem to barely suffer.
Shit it is hard to tell if which suffering is inflicted by god or man anyways. So I accept none of it and survive regardless. I dont just lie down to take bullshit, and just be happy with it.
Shit I often wish I simply didnt care, and sometimes I dont. Which is nice, not affected by the bullshit let´s me live in relative peace.
January 23, 2020 at 15:25
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Fortunately, when a women goes to the Department of Human Services they are asked to Identify the Father or who she thinks is the father. Usually they will court order a paternity test if a father is not listed on the birth certificate.

I remember when I had my son they willingly placed their name on the birth certificate so I didn´t have to have a paternity test. He never fought it.

Obviously, I knew who the father was.

Sure you can try to lie to the system, but it´s the father´s right to have a paternity test. And with technology they can pretty much nail it down if you have three father´s and only one fits the DNA.

Throughout the centuries men and women have made babies. You can´t be scared to have a child. Really depends on what kind of women you´re dating in the first place. Now if your having sex with everyone in the bar of course you have something to be concerned about because it´s not the best place to meet a mature wife and have babies.

If your having sex at a party well that´s another no...no...

And really the kid usually ends up looking like it´s parents even without a DNA test.

I think if you and women both have dark hair and the kid comes out with red hair and no one´s ever had red hair in either family, I´d be questioning it.

Obviously, it sucks for men in 2020 because women do lie, cheat, scam, and get men arrested, protection orders, fake pregnancies,get them on the sex offenders list, just because they´re bitches.

Other women are not like this and honest. If they do any of the above it´s because it genuinely occurred.
ed
This is the problem with Maya "Illusion". Some people can be on death row and never did the crime. And some are being released because of DNA testing and Students going over evidence.

Really, it´s all in your Astrological Chart, Soul Contracts, South Node and transits. Certain extent there is free will and free choice. Then there is you can´t control what others do and debt might be weighed and balanced.

You can´t go through life paranoid that every women you meet is going to have you get them pregnant and scream paternity and ruin your life.

Be smart~ if you have sex, there´s not 100% protection.
Don´t have sex when you´re intoxicated or drunk.

Be selective in who your partner is.

If you´re that worried about Paternity, don´t have sex at all. (Abstinence). Solves the problem.
January 23, 2020 at 15:28
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Moon_Queen
This is the sperm donor, not the father. I´m bad. I called my child´s father that the last 24 years. Never been around much. Still a deadbeat in my opinion.
January 23, 2020 at 15:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Oh I will definitely be taking DNA test. Then if I am father, name is on the ticket with joy :27:
January 23, 2020 at 15:36
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » David Evans
Now glad I found a man who did become a step father to my child. Although, you can see in the chart, it was a soul contract for both of them. Which really is quite neat.

Now if you really love a women, it shouldn´t matter if they´re your children or not, and you´re not paying the child support the father is.

It´s not a punishment. Since it´s the Matriarchy. lol We get to raise our children the way we want and teach them to be compassionate men, empathetic, understanding, loving, caring, and mine is an activist and advocate. So I did my job well.

I also was adopted by a man and really wasn´t that big of a deal. Just changed my name, and dissociated me from the paternal family. But was family karma since Saturn in Leo was my grandfather and father on the South Node.

There was no fraud, the father gave up rights.

Which was persuaded by the step mother (Saturn in Scorpio) which was also karma.

Wanting her son (Saturn in Virgo) to have all the wealth.

Ah...well they both had a worse life according to Natural Law.

I actually believe in Natural Law over Legal Laws, because it is quite effective in my history with people.
January 23, 2020 at 15:39
=====
See ADOPTED, that is not paternity fraud.....
I have no issue with adoption, going into a women´s life as a stepdad is just fine. I have a stepdad, not an issue. He was not frauded, I was there before him, so basically he adopted me in a sense of the word.
January 23, 2020 at 15:40
Really, with Jupiter in Capricorn I think you have to many restrictions, regulations, policies, and procedures on how it happens. Ha ha! Might even have a huge garden of children with Jupiter in the 5th. Big family. Ha ha...or no family. The two Jupiter in Caps I know don´t have any children.

Just in case just stay away from the North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn or North Node Capricorn/South Node Cancer women. :61:
January 23, 2020 at 15:42
=====
Natural law states that being cuckolded is a waste of my resources, as those should be going to MY offspring.... Genetically speaking.

Again ADOPTED, if I get afflicted with PATERNITY FRAUD, that bitch getting dumped with the child, before i ever sign that certificate. And I know hospitals try to hide the results to preserve the family, but I will be paying for that test, so they will show me.
January 23, 2020 at 15:42
Now this half brother of mine he has Jupiter in Cancer. He has one child. Got involved with a women that has multiple fathers with I forget how many kids.

Obviously, he didn´t stay with her and didn´t have anymore children.
January 23, 2020 at 15:43
Yes, don´t sign anything without a test.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »