a theory about introverted people.

January 17, 2020 at 21:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Kief, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

a theory about introverted people.
I think introverted people are people who came on this planet not wanting to be here to begin with. I mean ever since being born I always thought I was on the wrong planet. Like “there’s gotta be something more than this”. Would cry at all the violence and ignorance being glorified as a toddler, was always away from the family etc. always in my own world. I thought it was just an age thing like “when I get older I’ll get used to it” lol yeah no.

I find it so hard to enjoy life as much as a extroverted person would. It really baffles me how someone can be so fully invested into this world, confuses me to this day.

If you’re introverted what are some of your experiences being on this earth? Do you feel the same?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 17, 2020 at 21:09
(Taurus) Iceblu333
You are introverted until someone rips you out of introversion and gives you a taste of extroversion.

Muhuhahahahahhahahahaaaaa.

Kidding... well for some people.
January 17, 2020 at 21:12
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Ever been with someone who made you feel like you are at the peak of life itself...

A roller coaster ride.

Driving on a race track...

Adrenaline... its fun.
January 17, 2020 at 21:24
(Taurus) Iceblu333
My point, a person is an introvert until they´ve been destroyed and see no use of being introverted.

Read some Dr Suess.

"Those who dont mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind."

That fuckers smart...

I don´t use the word "Genius" lightly.

This world can destroy you in an instant.

Be smart, but do what you want to do.

Do the best you can do...
January 17, 2020 at 21:31
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I´m sorry but I dont feel the same.

Saturn will make you learn of your purpose when the time is right (27 or Saturn return age 27-31.)
January 17, 2020 at 22:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user Kief, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Damn thank you for your words. Much needed and that man really was a genius. Put the most complex thoughts and made it into 1 simple line. It’s harder than it looks
January 17, 2020 at 22:48
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Kief
Yup, but ttyl. I´m drunk as shit and dont want to piss you off.

Ttyl.
January 17, 2020 at 23:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
the only thing we share is moon in 12th. I think all moon in 12th people feel like that.

"We are in this world, but not of this world" ..
January 17, 2020 at 23:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m an Introvert. I don´t fit in this world at all most of the time. I just do the best I can. I believe for me I´ve pretty much figured out I teach people about being zen, calm in the middle of the storm, unconditional love, having a balanced perspective of the 2nd house of Taurus since it is my signature in the chart. Which this is what you see in the world is people value money, power, and greed more than they value love, relationships, and the physical body or humanity as a whole of who lives or dies.

Introverts in my opinion represent the balance of the feminine energy and Extroversion the masculine energy. Some will debate me on this. Just my theory from looking at statistics, as well as personality types, you will see more Introverts bullied, abused, experiencing violence, abandoned, rejected, and usually the one´s who end up being the advocates and activists. The one´s teaching peace, unity, harmony, and a very small part of the population who tend to be higher consciousness, spiritual, religious.

Not to say there aren´t some Extroverts. Usually they´re more teaching about the other end of the scape with governments, the one´s in power, the elite, have a lot of responsibility.

I´ve noticed there is a balance of light and dark in all the personality types and of course the univers will keep it in balance.

I think though you can see most tribal nations have been wiped out over the centuries.

We all have our soul intentions, and I´m pretty sure we´ve probably even been the Extrovert before.

Hard to say when pretty much everything in the world is based on theory, concept, belief systems, and it´s always about us navigating through the information and what is false and truth by our experience.

Then you have what karma we´re possibly clearing.
January 18, 2020 at 01:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your topic is so accurate to me. I can relate so much. I´ve always been misunderstood and kinda isolated because I was shy, quiet. The worst thing is introverts are more likely to help you and be there for you than cool extroverts. We are actually so kind and funny but no one gives a chance to us because we are not loud and social to other people. No one actually cares because they think we are vain or something but that´s just our mask behind which we hide our true souls.
January 18, 2020 at 01:52
(Leo) RunnerChic85
Interesting perspective.

When I was a young child, I actually was quite extroverted and adventurous. It was through a series of hardships that I became an introvert. Around the age of 12, I started to feel like I don´t fit anywhere, and being a very sensitive person, was deeply affected by the meanness in this world. The greed, the materialism. The whole thing of one´s worth in society being based on how much money you have, how beautiful/smart/talented you are, etc. So I withdrew into myself.

I guess for me, I wanted to be here to begin with, but the ugliness of this world pushed me back into my shell (I´m ♋️ rising, so no surprise).

It wasn´t until after my Saturn return, and after a lot of self-work, that I realized I do in fact want to experience this world...I´ll admit, I was always jealous of people who appear to be extroverts, the ones who can put themselves out there with ease. I´ve come to realize, that my sensitivity is a gift , and I´d be denying people to not interact with the world with my special gifts. I realize that the extroverted energy was always there--I had it as a kid--it never truly went away, I was just so discouraged by the world that it never got shown.

Each of us have gifts, and we are meant to interact with the world with our gifts--even people who feel they are different or not of this world...we are all here to make some sort of difference. I actually believe it´s those that feel the most different that are here to have a greater impact.

Just my input, my experience. Have you always felt like an introvert from early childhood, or is that something that developed after a certain age?
January 18, 2020 at 06:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Rosa‏‏‎ ‎, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I would say that I’m more introverted, though still out-going. I feel like the real difference between an introvert and an extrovert is their willingness to leave their bubble. I think that introverts are comfort seekers, and that is definitely the case with me. I need comfortable clothes, a cozy environment, comfort food, anything that makes me feel comfortable. I love earth and it’s potential, but I think it’s all ruined by superficiality and shallowness that a lot of people possess. Society has it’s priorities and you’re expected to share them and live your life within guidelines and constantly seek for social acceptance, and that’s always been my downfall, and what causes me the most stress in life. It’s so easy to get caught up in what other people may think of you if you dream of pursuing something less conventional. It limits you so much if you let it. As much as I feel like an outsider in our world, I do still enjoy it! I enjoy the seasons, and all the beauty earth has to offer. I’m lucky to have all my senses that I get to stimulate and through doing so, experience life. Life in itself is a crazy concept! You start from such a teeny tiny organism that’s somehow breathing and aware and you evolve and you create and you live, and it’s so crazy to me! At the end of the day I’m lucky to be here with all of you. :16:
January 18, 2020 at 07:28
(Scorpio) Aiax66 » RunnerChic85
Kind words.☺ I can relate pretty much to what you say, except I´ve always been introvert. My old teacher told me that the first day of school I hid somewhere looking other kids playing, and I came out of my place after "having studied" them. Having been bullied (cause of my glasses, lol) for some years I felt like I had to take revenge, show them I was better, and I think I became good at school and sport for this reason too.
Btw, I´ve never felt like I was living in the wrong planet, I feel more I´m wasting time when I stay too much with people... They don´t stop talking, most of the time about negative/stupid themes I don´t need to listen.
January 18, 2020 at 10:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RunnerChic85
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I can relate with you, especially with part about jealousy.
Actually yes, I was in childhood mostly surrounded by adults and elders and that´s why I´m always better with them than people my age. I went to kindergarden quite old and it was big challenge for me to start interaction with other kids. In elementary school, I was always somewhere in the corner and I had quite friends. In high school at first I wanted to change myself and be extroverted but I failed and I built some walls around me. I would say I was always introverted.
January 18, 2020 at 10:58
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I was born extroverted but life made me introverted. Being Jupiter dominated I battle with my inner extrovert daily. I have libra Pluto and moon which gives me the need to socialize. But, life made me not trust human nature so it’s a double edged sword for me. Trying to find a good balance. It involved deactivating FB about 6 months ago, and realigning my values to quality relationships. It’s a little uncomfortable finding this forum at this point in my journey. I definitely feel the pull to be active, but the other part of me is so distrustful.
January 18, 2020 at 13:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Fantastic answer made absolute sense

Like no joke. The answer Surprised me
January 18, 2020 at 13:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » darkneptune
=====
Exactly man that’s what it is and I wear a mask constantly as well lol.
January 18, 2020 at 14:00
=====
Yeah I totally understand and as I age I’m finding it much easier to express my self than I was as a kid. I was pretty extroverted as a kid as well and you’re right, the world made me close up but it’s only because of how sensitive I am as a person but as I get older I’m really understanding how much of a gift it is and learning to balance it out so I can be social at times.

I think life is all about balance honestly. I gotta stop trapping my mind in one mindset it’s only going to set me back. There’s positives in every situation

Thanks for the response
January 18, 2020 at 14:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Aiax66
=====
You’re exactly right. It’s not about the planet I think it’s more of the people in it wasting our times with bullshit instead of actually putting in effort into shit that matters.
January 18, 2020 at 14:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
=====
I feel you. It’s so hard to be fully open here it sucks because we all want too on the inside too. It’s just there’s a lot a parasites getting in the way of progressing.
January 18, 2020 at 14:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosa‏‏‎ ‎
=====
That’s absolutely true this planet itself is amazing who ever created it. Is extremely intelligent and very very organized if you play close attention.

But the thing about being socially accepted I stopped caring about that these past few years and I never been more happy in my life. It feels good not letting the opinions of others cloud your view on life. Just way more in control in general.

But loved the responses, glad to be talking to everybody here as well.
January 18, 2020 at 18:06
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » darkneptune
Me too...my brother is 13 years older than me, and I´m the youngest of all my extended family as well. I never felt like I could be a true kid within my family. Fun was frowned upon--it´s almost like they were "everyone else is grown up, time for you to hurry up."

I actually was old for starting kindergarten too...well, having a birthday two weeks before school starts makes things tricky..my mom was going to send me right after I turned 5, but then changed her mind, saying I was too immature. That was a hit to my self-esteem. Even to this day she´ll say "you were held back." A big hit to my self-esteem.

High school I can agree is definitely a tough time--the ironic balance of everyone trying to find themselves but everyone trying to fit in and be like everyone else at the same time. Sad that at that age, being different or unique is not celebrated or seen as a gift, but rather something that needs to be changed.
January 18, 2020 at 18:10
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » Aiax66
Bullying is horrible--for glasses? Wow, sad people will find something to bully someone about. I remember when I was 13, my group of girls dumped me, actually for a few months, because I wore these unique turquois jeans I was so proud of.

Like you, doing well in school and cross-country/track saved me. I too felt like I belonged on a different planet, but doing well in my races gave me some self-worth in this fallen world.
January 18, 2020 at 18:26
=====
I relate totally. It´s so sad that family members influence on part of your identity. I mean, we´re so vulnerable at that young age and it´s so hard to stay protected against it. Kids can be so mean especially in high school.
January 19, 2020 at 07:19
(Virgo) rohini moon
me..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »