grand trine

September 27, 2019 at 23:05 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) beep
grand trine
i have a grand trine from 10th, 2nd, 6th house..should i not find success in my health and job/career ?
things are falling into place a bit now but eventually how will this grand trine affect me?

thaankss :40:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 28, 2019 at 01:00
(Gemini) beep
wtf is this even a grand trine? just regular trine since only two air signs and one earth? useless info online.FUCK.
September 28, 2019 at 01:29
(Pisces) fishscales
A grand trine is 3 planets or points all forming trine aspects to one another.

You have a grand trine between your sun, Neptune, and North Node in the houses you mentioned.

The North Node is "out of sign" (at least that´s what I think the term is) because it´s in an Earth sign and the Sun and Neptune are in air signs, but all three still trine eachother, forming a grand trine.

Some say points such as the North Node shouldn´t be included in aspect configurations. I tend to disagree.

Maybe someone else wants to tackle the interpretation... I can´t think that hard right now... :7:
September 28, 2019 at 01:37
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Oh shit it´s the sun that´s out of sign... The north node and Neptune are both in Earth signs... Sun´s in air.
September 28, 2019 at 01:45
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
It´s been downgraded from a grand trine to a pequeño trine :4:
September 28, 2019 at 01:50
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
Ah mierda...
September 28, 2019 at 03:58
(Gemini) beep
LOL..... so just regular trine? Okay thaankss ?
September 28, 2019 at 10:52
(Pisces) fishscales » beep
"LOL..... so just regular trine? Okay thaankss ?"

No, you still have a Sun/Neptune/north node grand trine.

That is, if you think a point like the north node can be part of an aspect configuration like a grand trine, which I do.
September 28, 2019 at 17:04
(Pisces) TimeSciences » fishscales
Some say the definition of a Grand Trine is three planets each 120 degrees apart from each other and still other sources describe a Grand Trine as planets occurring in all Earth, Air,Fire or Water. I would think the closer to 120 degrees planets are in forming trines by element of sign gives strength to the interpretation & with less accurate degrees more muted interpretation. :17:
September 28, 2019 at 17:26
(Pisces) fishscales » TimeSciences
"I would think the closer to 120 degrees planets are in forming trines by element of sign gives strength to the interpretation & with less accurate degrees more muted interpretation. :17:"

I agree with this assessment.

I think one of the planets/points in a grand trine being out of sign (not in the same element as the other two planets/points) may mute the effects a bit too, or at least have some effect, though I´m not sure what. Maybe it makes it a bit harder for the GT to express.

I think in lebelle´s case, many would question whether it´s a grand trine or not because there are two planets and a point involved (NN) instead of three planets.

Some say points can´t be counted in aspect configurations, others say they can.

I tend to fall more in line with the latter group.
September 28, 2019 at 17:40
(Pisces) TimeSciences » fishscales
I agree with questioning a grand Trine interpretation with a planet out of element of sign. I thought a Grand Trine had to be 3 planets in either Earth, Air, Fire or Water because of examples of famous people, i.e.: Albert Einstein etc. given by others in articles & books.
I know in my chart all of the water signs are populated and more than any other element, but the actual planets are not exactly 120 degrees apart from each other so I guess the relationship is much weaker!
September 28, 2019 at 18:29
(Pisces) fishscales » TimeSciences
I did a quick online search, and one site said that a "true" grand trine was one in which all three planets form a trine aspect to eachother, and are all in the same element.

Another source said that the grand trine was still a grand trine even if one of the planets was in a different element.

I´m not really sure about your situation. I think I´ve read somewhere that planets in the same element will have a somewhat harmonious relationship with each other, even if they aren´t linked by aspect...don´t quote me on that though...
September 28, 2019 at 19:00
(Aries) ram_goat
some cut & paste astrology.. lazy, I know.. but I have observed this in GT people too.. somewhat analgous to being a trust fund kid.. when things come too easy.. success can be a more challenging adversary than failure, as the narrator says in Conan the Barbarian, as Arnie´s face falls into his bowl of soup..

"The Grand Trine can potentially indicate confidence and self-assurance, optimistic expectation, a sense of pleasure, easy-flowingness, inspiration, expansion of creative power, and a general sense of protection due to inner faith and hope."

Significance of the Grand Trine

It´s often said that grand trines are taken for granted and make us passive. In a study of charts, Tierney found that most successful people have challenging squares and oppositions. The grand trine, he suggests, may give some people a charmed life, but that luck might keep them from developing self-discipline. Without self-discipline, it will be harder for them to overcome obstacles.

Astrologer Dane Rudyhar writes that the grand trine is so harmonious, there´s "little incentive for outside manifestation and creation." For this reason, he believes the grand trine is a symbol of "relative spiritual inertia."

There is an important exception, though.

"If," Rudyhar writes, "one of the planets (or groups of planets) entering into this configuration forms a square aspect to another planet, then this square acts as a ´channel of release´ for the energies locked in the Grand Trine."

The key thing to remember is not to take the good luck and harmony of the grand trine for granted. If your contentment turns into complacency, you will lose the opportunity to grow.

You may be waiting around for the rocket engines to ignite that will carry you into the next chapter of whatever in your life, but you don´t seem so damaged that nothing will work out for you..

waiting periods in life can make you very nervous.. psyche you out, but if you read your own chart there is an above average amount of talents and abilties there.. most of the "gotchas" in your chart are personality quirks that can be corrected through self knowledge and picking occupations that match your personality and temperament..

most people, including you.. can "DO" almost anything..
if their will and emotions are pointed the same direction..

although that said, you´ll always have an easier time having a baby than I will.. but that is biological.. things of the will and the emotions and the personality are a pretty wide open field if you get a bit of control over each one, and don´t let periods of silence & waiting, that are natural & normal in life.. freak your head out..

Legit Grand Trine or no, that is what I see with you..

It´s probably not a true grand trine but I would look at it both ways and go with the best of what you learn about it. I think a little bending of the rules wouldn´t harm anything here.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »