Can anyone help me about the meaning of mars combust?

September 12, 2019 at 21:03 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Lady Baroque
Can anyone help me about the meaning of mars combust?
Hi everyone.
I was looking at this chart.
I´ve read that when mars within 17 degrees or less to sun in chart it combust ( in this chart mars within 7 degrees) . I searched alot and didn´t found anything good about this. but I also read that Nothing should be evaluated separately, things should always be considered in a broader context and with regard to other planet positions and aspects of the horoscope.
please if anyone knows anything about mars combustion give me info about it. It´s my little nephew´s chart and I´m so sad about it.
thanks. :9: :42:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 13, 2019 at 09:05
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
17 sounds a lot, but it means that mars is under construction - mars energy is not developed
It´s also not active 24/7 only when mars or sun is activated. When sun combust mars, part of martian energy is transferred to sun.

Now I found it, combustion is when planet is LESS than 7°30′, and not more than 17′ from sun

so 17 minutes not degrees
September 13, 2019 at 14:31
(Gemini) NessaMira
Guidance will be a key player in being able to use the energy. You are totally correct that you should not take this one aspect and isolate it. I look at the combats as the planet has the sun in its eye. Imagine you are driving your car and the sun is right there in your eyes, you would slow down , really try and be aware of what is around you. Here he will need to do the same. The sun( his driving power) has a bit of explosive power at his finger tips. If he learns to use that extra push ability correctly it will bring more gains, it can burn him if he rushes forward with things without first clearly seeing where he is going. The rest of the chart needs to be incorporated to help with the balance of this extra energy. It can manifest in beautiful ways like bursts of creativity, but also watch for burnout. No need to be sad. I would suggest mindfulness training. It will help if the Mars manifests as bursts of anger. Learning to stop ,drop and roll per say is what I mean. A really good sports program is another option while young, it helps to burn off the extra energy and place it where it will benefit the health. I am not advocating for the competion although that may help, but for management of the energy and using it where it can be beneficial. A difficult aspect is not an issue if used and directed . As you study astrology you will notice that having a difficult chart is not always an issue. Some of the greatest people had the most difficult aspects. Those with lots of trines and easy aspect often seem to lack the drive to utilize those beneficial aspects.
September 13, 2019 at 15:27
(Libra) Lady Baroque » NessaMira
Thank you so much for your wonderful answer. You spend lots if time to write this answer and I really appreciate it. ??
Your words makes me feel better, I love my nephew alot and it really broke my heart if something bothers him. I´ll keep your words in my mind and try my best to help him.
Again , Thank you very much ????
September 13, 2019 at 15:29
(Libra) Lady Baroque » ZynCitrus
Thanks dear for taking time answering my question. ???
September 13, 2019 at 16:09
(Gemini) NessaMira » Lady Baroque
Your welcome, p.s. Take note of the part of fortune sitting there. This aspect will play a part. Don´t stifle it out of fear. Use that energy.
September 13, 2019 at 16:28
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
OK, I need your help. This Mars is "under the beam", as we say in Hellenistic Astrology, or combust, as we say in Medieval tradition. Instead of 17 degrees, by my calculation, it need be within 15 degrees to either side of the sun.

Now, here´s the thing. I need to see the date of birth. Why? Because if Mars entered into the beam within 10 days of the date of birth or if it leaves the beam within 10 days of birth, the Mars is actually a source of strength, whereas just being under the beam is debilitating.

Also I am very interested in the part of fortune. It may be under the beam, but if it is within 1 degree of the sun, it, too, could be a source of strength. In the latter case it would be "in the chariot".

I would need to know the date of birth so that I could consult an ephemeris on this. If you don´t want to give that, I understand. Also if you prefer to message me on this to keep it private, you are welcome to do so.

I won´t speak to this until I get that information, because without it I could definitely delineate it wrongly.
September 13, 2019 at 16:32
(Libra) Lady Baroque » ancient_astrology
I´ll message the chart . Thank you. ???
September 13, 2019 at 16:41
(Libra) Lady Baroque » NessaMira
Thank Dear. It´s very heart-warming that there are kind people like you to help beginners like me here. Very kind of you :79: :79:
September 13, 2019 at 16:44
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » ancient_astrology
How much difference can it make, it´s mars in cancer??
And can you explain this with PoF? Or in general about PoF that you saw in practice
September 14, 2019 at 00:49
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:151:, :155:, :153: take a certain number of orders in your Nephew´s chart from exalted :152:.
Any :151: to :155: aspect of any sort may mean schizophrenia; Fortunately Millennial anti-psychotic drugs are much improved over what the "over the hill" had for most of their lives!
September 14, 2019 at 01:38
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » IIyyaarr13
<<take a certain number of orders in your Nephew´s chart from exalted :152:.
Any :151: to :155: aspect of any sort may mean schizophrenia; Fortunately Millennial anti-psychotic drugs are much improved over what the "over the hill" had for most of their lives!>>

That´s nonsense and irresponsible of you to write such a thing for a woman who is worried about her nephew.
September 15, 2019 at 14:13
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
I must apologize. I made a mistake. The rules for combustion of Mars is different. Mars needs to be within 8 degrees of the Sun to be combust. In the case of this chart, it is (barely) within 8 degrees. However, there is another rule. That rule states that if it moved into (or out of) that 8 degree range within 10 days of the birth then it is not combust. Actually when that happens it is "in the chariot". This is a strength and not a weakness in the chart.

This Mars is not perfect. It´s in a day chart and it´s in depression in Cancer. However, it is NOT combust.
September 15, 2019 at 16:42
(Libra) Lady Baroque » ancient_astrology
Dear sir, there´s no need to apologize. You actually helped alot these days and I can´t thank you enough.
I read in many websites that combustion of mars happens in 17 degrees. Moslty Indians say that, others say same like you. I guess I should not depend on just websites for my readings and find proper references.
Thanks for all time you spend for replying me and your information.
Best regards
???
January 2, 2020 at 02:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://youtu.be/ByRPIo4pttk
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »