Ascendant-Pluto aspects

July 10, 2019 at 11:03 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Nea11
Ascendant-Pluto aspects
Has anyone any experience of Ascendant-Pluto aspects in synastry? Or any interpretations for them?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 10, 2019 at 13:59
(Pisces) fishscales
A long time ago, I had a relationship with a girl whose Pluto was conjunct my ascendant in the synastry.

It was a relationship based on compulsion on both sides more than real compatibility, although I´m not saying this would be the case with all relationships with this aspect.

It felt karmically fated, as though neither of us really had alot of control over the situation, especially the beginning and the ending.

Her sun was also conjunct my south node.
July 10, 2019 at 18:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
@fishscales good reply and info.

@Nea11 Pluto-ASC I´ve never had. Pluto-Venus was even tougher because it was more important one.
@Nea11 In my chart, it seems that Pluto is hidden ruler of my ASC despite competing with four other planets having strong say in my chart. Maybe that explains my multipolarity. I never understood+cared what is my ruler.

@capricae Interesting how you define a generation as 10 years. In that case there are 10 generations within one century and that is just mad and impossible. Usually sociologists describe it as a timeframe between parents and kids, or at least after-schooling age. Therefore e.g. grandparents (G1), parents (G2), you (G3), your kids (G4), cycle repeating (G5). The latest three current generations ("demographic cohorts") are "Generation X" and "Millenials" and "Generation Z". Generations overlap, not exactly fixed. Many experts assert different start and end of these generations, and little of consensus. I think I wrote about this in reply to some forum post half year ago. Maybe you think it like on school level, the same generation is your classroom only, while higher years and lower years are different generations for you? Or perhaps entire school is the same generation? That would be common sense thinking as well, but not how it is.

Edit to your reply: Yes, we are all members of "that great* generation". :> I just often wish to never be born.
July 10, 2019 at 18:28
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I have a whole life time of them with the Leo Pluto on my Ascendant. Really, it´s quite about transforming your whole entire life. Depends on who it is, what other aspects, it´s just one part of the equation.

Sure I can have Pluto there, but what is the life lesson from the person. With professors and teachers they were teaching education.

With Ministers/Religious/Spiritual Teachers they all teach something about values, morals, ethics, about relationship dynamics.

If you´re talking about relatives there might be education on a zillion things since they´re around you all your life which can be talking, walking, cooking, being responsible.

If romantic, usually deals with how you feel about yourself in relationships.
July 11, 2019 at 01:11
(Aries) Nea11
Thank you for the replies :) I´m curious to know did any of you experience an obsession with the other person? If so was it right away or was it gradual? Did it take you by surprise or did you feel it right away? My Pluto squares his ASC, Sun, and Mercury. I feel as if he has a very tight grip on me and I can barely relax or act like a normal person in his presence...
July 11, 2019 at 02:39
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Nea11
You can barely relax or act like a normal personYou say?!

All astrology aside that isn’t sustainable!

Exciting I am sure , but for day to day in real life?

I remember a some intense relationships like that.

Exhausting in the end.

Maybe You like that high intensity 24-7.

I know I would (and have for decades) be with someone who I can completely relax and be myself and have no doubt that they were with me for the long haul.

Of course no one listens. I didn’t. Found out the hard way. I did find out and found someone with whom I could only be myself.
July 11, 2019 at 03:03
(Pisces) fishscales » Nea11
"I´m curious to know did any of you experience an obsession with the other person?"

I think she was obsessed with me. (Her Pluto conjunct my ascendant.) To this day I don´t know why. I was not very present in the relationship.

"Did it take you by surprise or did you feel it right away?"

I think she was interested in me from the beginning. Again, I don´t really understand why. We did not have much in common. I began to think that maybe she knew something that I didn´t. Like the whole thing was meant to be, and I just wasn´t seeing it. Yeah, turned out I was totally wrong about that.
July 11, 2019 at 07:54
(Aries) Nea11 » Leo Moon
I like the fact that he is very mysterious...He interacts with me but keeps part of himself hidden well enough to keep me wondering...Definitely will be a challenge mentally, emotionally, and physically....Became somewhat obssessed over this person who challenges me on all levels....There have been some outburts of frustration since I can´t just look to see what is there...I will admit that there are times I wish I could but then all the excitement would be gone...
July 11, 2019 at 08:06
(Aries) Nea11 » fishscales
From day one I felt a very strong pull but it also feels like what you are describing...Not a lot in common but still very drawn to this person even though he seems detatched most of the time...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »