LOST AND CONFUSED HELP

July 9, 2019 at 06:28 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Denisse
LOST AND CONFUSED HELP
Hi ! My name is Denisse
I have a boyfriend and I’m really confused about my relationship and past relationships and I just wanna know what you see when you analyze my chart and if there’s any advice you can give me
Thanks
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 10, 2019 at 12:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Well you’re on a fixed soul path with Scorpio/Taurus, Leo/Aquarius.
Scorpio Pluto is always going to transform the relationships you have with the masculine and yourself. Saturn in Scorpio was probably the hardest for you, and Uranus in Taurus is going to test you with the masculine since you have Taurus in the 7th house. This is where you will go through a lot of inner growth, evolution, and perhaps must change the way you communicate with the masculine or respond with them.
Your confused because your generation plays a lot of mind games, and it’s being aware of these games.
https://wingmam.com/women/2017/…
Ha ha…I’m not even dating the Millennial’s and got caught in the middle of some of this just working with them.
You are in your reverse Nodal return, so you’re heading into becoming a mature feminine with Uranus in Taurus in opposition of your Scorpio. This is really working on the Taurus polarity pointing, and taking the higher road of unconditional love, letting go of the anger, resentment, bitterness, rage, and learning to control the negative thoughts, emotions, and feelings, and being in a higher vibration in order to attract the more positive masculine who are doing the same right now.
Really also how you present yourself as the feminine with your fixed cross, since this is how you attract the masculine. Where are you hanging out? Who are you hanging out with? And how do you present yourself as the feminine in the public eye through make up, dressing, speaking, and what message do you give off. This always has a huge influence on what type of masculine you attract.
Hard lesson for the feminine, but not always the way the “Latest Trend” says “Follow Me”. And you might have to go inwards and see what your authentic truth is, what are your values in the 2nd/8th house axis. What is the ultimate goals of relationships in your opinion?
I think it’s more probably the way your speaking or communicating with masculine.
How do they react to you? Are they afraid of you?
July 10, 2019 at 17:26
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » goldenlion32
None of what is going on with millennials
Is new.
They just made up fancy names for it.
Access to more people via the internet has increased some of this behavior,
but I know there were plenty of mind games being played when I was a teen.

I will say that dating for the first time since my 20s,
I see less mind games from women in their 40s and 50s.
Thank goodness! It drove my forthright self up a wall when I was young.

As in all things. Be open, be honest and be kind.
July 10, 2019 at 18:06
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Leo Moon
I just know I have a lot of Millennial´s that have been in bad shape through Saturn in Scorpio and Saturn in Sagittarius. At the time, they´d even ask me, "Did the others get you." :61: :61: :61:

Yes, a few others got me, they´re quite strategic, manipulative, and as they put it back then, the Scorpio Pluto Generation gets you, before you even realize they got you. And yes this happen to me, I had some events in Saturn in Libra I didn´t figure out what they did until Saturn in Sagittarius. They´re quite clever.

I´m very familiar with their tactics, and it would blow your mind if you knew how they did things sometimes.
July 10, 2019 at 18:30
(Leo) HeavenSent
Hi Denisse,

At a glance:

You have a packed III House - a stellium there. You may want to consider getting a professional astrology reading at some point that focuses on "unpacking" that house, among other things.

Your III House is a focus because it is home to your:

:78:Venus (relationships)
:78:Sun (Your Self, & Sun also impacts your major relationships
:78:Neptune (soulful love)
:78:North Node (Destiny, at anaretic 28 degrees Cap)
:78:Saturn (patience, endurance, isolation, self-esteem issues, inhibits trust and being authentic and vulnerable with others)

Your Solar Ruler Saturn...

:78:Is conjunct North Node
:78:Is trine Mars and Moon
:78:Is in Dominium (this is nice! Strengthens Saturn)
:78:But, as I have just learned from Phagos (I don´t have the Greek characters; thank you Phagos), a natal Sun below the horizon means you have a Night Chart, and so Saturn is going to pointedly hand you challenge... after challenge... after challenge. Still, I see good outcomes in the end, because your Saturn is otherwise strong and favored in your chart.

Libra (ruler of relationships) rules your XII (sorrows, self-defeat, etc), so you have definitely signed up for some tears in the relationship arena.

Your VII House of relationships is ruled by Taurus, whose (current) dispositor Venus is part of a beautiful relationship Grand Trine with Mars and Moon (and Saturn and North Node).... This bodes well for relationship happiness... But, Moon at 29 degrees is something to watch... Read up on this... google Moon at 29 degrees.

Mars in VII traditionally promotes strife and conflict in marriage... quarrels with your partner, and can mean domestic violence. When well-aspected, though - and yours is -- the plus side of Mars in VII can indicate marriage to a cop, a soldier, or an athlete... *without the strife and domestic violence.* This can be a workaround... In other words, a well-aspected Mars in VII can imbue your partner with positive Mars qualities (athletic, bold, healthy aggression, a fighter who fights the good fight, and likely also "weaponized" (for lack of a better term -- i.e., probably owns some kind of weapon(s))... So, that can be a good manifestation of Mars here. (I personally would not be comfortable with the weapons part - but I´m just the messenger here, and ymmv.)

(Side Note: As you go through life, Denisse, avoid at all costs entering into legal conflicts. Mars in VII would bring you extremely aggressive adversaries who will "take no prisoners." On the other hand, you have Jupiter in IX, which often brings success at court... Sooo... :63: ...pick your legal battles wisely... But best to not engage in any legal wrangling at all.)

As mentioned, you have Moon (relating, nurturing) at 29 degrees Scorpio - this* is definitely going to color your relationships. I´m not surprised that you feel confused, and seeking answers. This placement - especially as part of the trine -- suggests to me that you could potentially really benefit from mental health counseling. With a good, trusted, psychotherapist, you may be able to uncover a lot. Sometimes, for exploring psychological depths, it´s best to have a partner and guide by your side (a therapist). Themes to explore in therapy -- Lunar / Cancerian and Plutonic / Scorpionic themes. These include mother, motherhood, babies, fertility, family, parents, relationships, heredity, home, homeland, security, money, real estate, food, possessions, important women in your life, intuition, dreams, change and fluctuations, moods and mood fluctuations, neuroses, the unconscious, the psyche, secrets kept and secrets exposed, dealing with the public, being in a spotlight, hiding from the spotlight....
July 10, 2019 at 18:38
(Leo) HeavenSent » HeavenSent
Correction to one typo above: Your Moon of course is in Virgo, not Scorpio. Right away, this suggest that you have/had a dutiful mother who was probably reasonably devoted, but did not dote on you, and may be emotionally distant, undemonstrative. With your strong Cap, this may be harmonious for you, or, may be unhelpful in that your mother may not be able to help support and boost your sense of healthy self-esteem. This is just a super quick speculation and no more - take it for what it´worth. But I have noticed though Virgo Moons generally tend to correspond to a theme of lack of maternal warmth.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »