eclipse of 2july

July 3, 2019 at 14:40 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) rit
eclipse of 2july
can anybody help me out about eclipse conjunct my natal Uranus square my natal Jupiter. How will it play out from the the eleventh and ninth house please . I m having progress moon 0 degrees scorpio coming up to my solar return ascendant 3degrees scorpio. I am worried that is going to be my demise. Thanks for help

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 3, 2019 at 18:17
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
There is a technique in ancient astrology and medieval astrology for determining time of death. I ran your information through it. You don´t have anything to worry about in the immediate future. Of course, we´re all going to die one day, but you don´t have to worry about it yet.
July 3, 2019 at 20:06
(Aquarius) rit » ancient_astrology
it seems we have same moon sign 23degrees Taurus and your solar return moon at the moment is on my natal sun. Progress mars is 16degrees Scorpio too perhaps that is the reason we connected because rarely I have any response. Sometimes I thought it is because people my age rarely follow such forums and the younger generation might find it difficult to explain to elders. I appreciated your response here in Malta now it s 22hours and over there must be 16hours. Just to let you know my appreciation that you cared to respond. Rit
July 3, 2019 at 22:27
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » rit
My pleasure. Malta is a really beautiful place.
July 4, 2019 at 12:55
(Aquarius) rit » ancient_astrology
Do you know anything about the porta fortuna being 4degrees Taurus and medio coeli being 7degrees Taurus now having transiting Uranus making trine to natal venus 8degrees Capricorn.

Now as I pointed out that my solar return asc is 3degrees scorpio while my progress moon is 0degrees scorpio which means within two months time it will conjuct my solar return asc.

Most probably big changes are coming in my life and I feel so restless. Can you help me out, tell me what you think of all this. Thanks Rit
July 5, 2019 at 08:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Its an interesting eclipse and it does sextile to transiting Uranus, showing focus on Uranus in particular. Natally you have the nodes in the 1st/7th axis, showing a life theme of focusing on relationships and dealing with them. So being that the eclipse is happening on your natal Uranus in the 11th house, as well as your natal moon being in Taurus where Uranus is transiting, the eclipse is likely to lead to some changes in how you deal with the emotions of friendship situations.

Then we have on the opposite side of Rahu, the south node being in transit with Saturn and Pluto. I´d say this further confirms whatever transformation that is happening to you because you´ve got both Pluto and Ketu in your 1st house. Probably you´ve noticed this whole south node/Pluto transit in its entirety during the past months or so. Natally you´ve got Saturn in the 3rd which could signify that it will also have to do with some relative or something else 3rd house related. It could also be work related as the moon and mercury are rulers of the affected sign (cancer) and gemini (10th house cusp.

But regardless you can rest assured that any time that you experience a rahu/ketu transit, it will affect you in a way that has got to do with personal relationships and how you deal with them. Perhaps you´ve got a spouse whom with you´ve got an unusual relationship with, kind of like a platonic friend relationship with or something. Just guessing here but yeah.
July 5, 2019 at 08:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AdeptMagician
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh and also another unrelated thing is that I´ve noticed that the eclipse happened right on the transiting Valentine asteroid. You could check it out in your natal chart to see where it is found, I´ve seen some interesting things happening to do with it now in other peoples charts, people finding love during this eclipse with other people whos suns are conjunct their valentine and things of that nature. Its number is 447 if I recall correctly.
March 3, 2020 at 09:33
(Aquarius) rit » AdeptMagician
Dear adept magician, You seem to be very knowledgeable. Kindly can you have a look at my solar return chart comparing it with my progress chart as I am having progress moon at the moment 9degrees Scorpio Nataly my fourth house and as solar return chart 10degrees is my solar return mid heaven. I have been trying hard to sell my house and move to another one but I had no success what so ever . Do you see that this can happen please. I had a promise of sale which was done on the 22nd April 2019 but fell out six months later and I though it was going to succeed as the last eclipse was 4degrees Capricorn which make it a trine to the eclipse but it was a whole disillusion. Can you help me out please as I am really desperate. Thanks for your insight. I find you that you are really good . Rit

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »