Our Beginnings:

June 28, 2019 at 08:59 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Blak Wizdom
Our Beginnings:
Hey! Just a little bit about myself. I’ve been into astrology since I was about eight years old but didn’t really start studying until about twelve or thirteen. I love to study humans and other species on environmental behavior or a branch of psychology. We’re all adults now let’s continue to conduct conversations as so. I’m also a writer! No books or any body of work published. Very soon! Short-medium narrative to motivational speeches. I’ve been writing since freshman year in high school. Hidden knowledge or truth has always peaked my interest! Sharing is caring. If you do decide you take a stab at my chart which I would humbly appreciate plus make the conversation more delicious! Stay blessed! Check my poems if you dare.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 28, 2019 at 20:47
(Capricorn) CapiSun
I´ll take a stab. :1:

You and I share the same moon placement, although in different houses. I can definitely relate with you on the desire to study human nature, and what makes a person tick. This, in my opinion, is what naturally draws us to astrology. Your ascendant in scorpio is doubly emphasized by pluto in scorpio in the 12th house, giving you a spiked interest in exploring the unknown, and all things mysterious and dark.

I can see that you are a very intuitive person with the moon in your 3rd house, coupled with your ´no nonsense´ scorpio ascendant. You are good at seeing through bullshit and superficiality, a trait that I thoroughly admire and identify with myself with pluto in my 1rst house. Overall, I see you as a mentally intellectual person with a profound intuitive streak. This is a great combination for a writer to have.
June 28, 2019 at 21:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you. What do you write? Great your a motivational speaker. We need all we can in the world to be inspiring.
June 29, 2019 at 01:51
(Virgo) Blak Wizdom » 100%
I agree, my introduction should´ve been presented previously. That all comes with the time of learning. Most definitely I will use those skills precisely. Thanks for your blessings! Do you remember how you became interested in hidden wisdom or astrology?
June 29, 2019 at 02:16
(Virgo) Blak Wizdom » CapiSun
Hey Capi, through the adolescence ages, maybe around the sixth grade to be precise. I read to adults their zodiac sign plus paraphrase a brief description. Even as a child "the unknown" or "hidden truth" made me obsess about gaining consciousness. Studying human nature has completely made me realize that we are more powerful than we give ourselves credit. The darkness or evil forces I´ve always been attracted to. Like, for instance, watching Michael Myers or Halloween franchise growing up resonated with me more than kid movie. Did you get a chance to read one of my poems?
June 29, 2019 at 02:27
(Virgo) Blak Wizdom » goldenlion32
Pleased to meet you as well. Well, I write based upon how I´m feeling because of emotions flowing steadily. Typically I pick a title first then allow myself to manifest on that title or even multiples. Just to keep a variety of thoughts going. One of the titles is called " The Imaginative Umbilical Cord" and yet I haven’t written anything. Most definitely we all need inspiration. I mainly write short-medium narratives which be sometimes my very own experiences.
June 29, 2019 at 06:27
(Capricorn) CapiSun » Blak Wizdom
I did have the pleasure of reading some of your poems. I could definitely feel the intensity in them. Very interesting choice of words..dark and intriguing. Strong scorpionic energy for sure. :122:

I have always been drawn to dark and mysterious things as a young girl. I used to be obsessed with murder mystery type shows like snapped, forsenic files and cold case files.. I am always fascinated by things that others might find strange and unusual, and I love it.

Astrology provides a wealth of information that is very valuable in understanding the human personality, as well as the cosmic influences on every one of our lives. Like a spiritual dna, stamped by the universe..very interesting to study and dissect. I absolutely love astrology.
June 29, 2019 at 06:47
(Virgo) Blak Wizdom » 100%
Very interesting. I believe these events that occurred were true examples of Pluto in the 12th house. Especially when I´m waking up from the dream and still feeling the pain as if I´m still asleep. Years ago my dream that was so vivid and surreal to my body that when I was shot I woke up feeling that same very shot in the same spot as in the dream. I´ve had more conscious events that I wouldn´t be able to control. Sometimes I can have a full blown conversation and then my subconscious thoughts would just take over whether the person is directly in front of me or not. Was Pluto transiting your 12th house at this time?
June 29, 2019 at 07:29
When someone reads my work I want them to literally feel me deeply and vividly see my illustration. Chills down your spine with a rich authentic imagination is the literal description I want. Investigation Discovery channel I´d watch all day if I could like I did in my earlier years. I find myself writing when my emotions are overwhelming me at that moment. Which I feel is my most potent work because those emotions drown me. Scorpionic energy for sure! Before I knew of astrology or heard of psychology I was deeply intrigued by personalities. Ironically even the serial killers peaked my interest. So astrology for me has been more like a club or brotherhood/sister without being sworn in. Ignorance is very unbecoming!
June 29, 2019 at 13:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Blak Wizdom
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, that´s the best writers when you can reflect the human experience, capture the emotions, feelings, thoughts, and paint with words. I read your poems. Seems you´re a natural at it and can weave the words quite nicely.
June 29, 2019 at 16:29
Indeed, ignorance is very unbecoming. Imagine if astrology was taught in schools..the world would be a much better place with everyone being aware of how astrology affects us. It would definitely help to raise the conscientious.
June 29, 2019 at 16:37
(Capricorn) CapiSun » 100%
Hey ladyshine.. That is very interesting that you have had such experiences. Do you have clairvoyant/clairaudient abilities today? And do you practice any form of divination?
June 29, 2019 at 19:58
I totally agree the best writers or most artistic always isolate themselves for those very reasons. What do you mean by “weave the words quite nicely.”?
June 29, 2019 at 20:17
Agreed! Trust me I have imagined astrology being taught or at least a class for every grade. It would be like a psychology class. Even though that’s one body of the unknown. I remember one day in high school I experienced something superficial and plus I was conscious. Walking out of the cafeteria from breakfast to my first period class. Once I touched the double doors to exit the building literally everything went pitch black. The people I seen where gone! Everything around me was destroyed. I even saw burnt buildings a far. As I walked I turned around in a three-sixty degree motion because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Then I got curious so I began to look down and there was my legs. Of course I knew they were there but my body had like some type white glow aura. Next thing I remembered I came out of the superficial state then I was right in front of my first period class. I was so confused on what had happened.
June 29, 2019 at 20:27
=====
Very visual, descriptive, and usage of words to describe the event or experience. There are some writers which are not visual oriented.
June 29, 2019 at 22:21
Understood. I’ve been writing a while but there’s always space for improvement. What intrigued you about astrology? Learning personalities are obsessive! Do you also study Vedic astrology or any other besides Western/Tropical astrology?
June 30, 2019 at 00:14
Interesting. I am always seeing orbs or little flashes of white light out of the corner of my eye. I have always heard that these are spirit guides and/or angels making their presence known. I don´t ever have any fear when I see them.

I have also had a lucid dream where I was helping my son with some math problems..and three of the answers came out to be 2, consecutively. So it ended up showing up as ´222´..which I have heard is an angel number. I have also seen the number 2 consecutively and consistently when doing tarot readings for myself. The spirit world definitely has a way of communicating..just depends on how open and in tune a person is to recieving messages.
June 30, 2019 at 10:06
(Cancer) Ivy.Ives
Hi!
I am new here. Just registrated and had my birthday yesterday.
I´m going to read you.
Ivy :-)
June 30, 2019 at 12:22
=====
I´m a psychology junkie. I blame it on my Mars, Venus, Jupiter in Scorpio and Virgo Pluto. I was studying Personality at the time, and seen Jung got his psychological types from Astrology. I was also studying novel writing, screen writing, and seen they use astrology and personality types for building in depth characters.

Then I kind of got hooked into different branches of Astrology. I´ve studied some forensic astrology, criminal astrology, vedic astrology, Horary just for fun finding things for people. Have been in a group studying death astrology. I´m in a lot of different groups learning different things.

I have studied some Synastry, Composite, Davison. This lead me to Evolutionary Astrology. Jupiter kind of rules my chart, so I learn in big chunks, and it expands my knowledge, wisdom, and insight, so I have a hunger for knowledge.

I spoke with an Astrologer back in Saturn in Libra who pointed out that I was one, but really was busy finishing up my degree in Human services at the time and focused on the conventional world of Social Psychology and Mental Health, DSMV, and other stuff in my degree.

Scorpio and Pluto does make you a bit obsessive with learning the depths of human nature and psyche. I usually dig down deep in the research, but I´ve also been in neurology since it kind of correlates with the Eastern Philosophies with the chakra system and chinese medicine.

I think it´s kind of jumping in the Alice in Wonderland and falling through the Rabbit hole when it comes to learning everything about medicine in the psyche and personality from different angles and systems.

Really, the motivation comes from Mars in Scorpio and Jupiter in Scorpio because in 1993 in Scorpio Pluto transits I lost two masculine to suicide in my life in Saturn in Aquarius. Along with another masculine in Saturn in Gemini, Another in Saturn in Scorpio, and and another in Saturn in Sagittarius who were all my friends and had cruel deaths in different ways. Two shot for no reason for theft by gang members but they personally had nothing to do with that population. Just happened to be in the wrong place and the wrong time. And another one is a Missing Person and may have been killed by man that wasn´t really Evil, I will say.

When you have experiences like this you often want to ask the questions why Human Nature Snaps or does these types of things. I think part of it was healing my own thoughts about it, and making peace with it, and learning to forgive even though the people involved aren´t ever going to be someone I necessarily like or condone their behavior, but more for myself and bringing closure to the senseless deaths of my friends.

And the idea while some people feel Taurus is weak in the world and prefer the Scorpio/Aries mentality, my purpose is t teach people to be non-violent and heal themselves, their families, and go against the grain because if someone doesn´t, you end up with more people like my friends because people want to hang on to the war mentality and fight one another and be in the lower consciousness mind of Scorpio/Aries.
June 30, 2019 at 14:59
(Virgo) Blak Wizdom » Ivy.Ives
Hey Ivy, who are you going to read actually? How long you’ve been into astrology?
June 30, 2019 at 16:00
(Cancer) Ivy.Ives » Blak Wizdom
Hello :-)
I´ve been into astrology for many years, but always very shy.
I´m going to read you and everybody else I find interesting.
Sometimes I write myself.
June 30, 2019 at 21:20
Wow, that is some pretty deep stuff! I wonder what could have triggered that experience for you.. Were you doing anything in particular right before it happened? And did you ever tell anyone about it?
July 1, 2019 at 00:01
(Virgo) Blak Wizdom » Ivy.Ives
This shall be interesting in itself. Do you need my birth chart? I’ve been into astrology since I was eight years old. Also if I may ask what is it that’s interesting about me to you?
July 1, 2019 at 00:17
I’m not sure but I do know I’ve always isolated myself from crowds. Even if I was within a crowd of people I still could be isolated or else in my own world. I believe me being isolated all the time could’ve made my body astral travel during the day. I told some adults and few say it can be a vision of those lands! Another said I could be a medium. I’m not religious but before my great fraternal grandmother passed she told me that it could be a vision that god showing on how those people are dead to him or vision of the future. Then I had a great maternal aunt who told me I traveled to a dark place where only special people could go without harm done to them but will have nightmares of these dark places. Remember my body had a white glow aura.
July 1, 2019 at 10:21
Intriguing. Your soul must have a very special purpose this lifetime. Sounds like you are on the right path. You are young too, so I hope you enjoy the journey! :1:
July 2, 2019 at 03:15
Yeah, cemeteries do have an odd peacefulness about them don´t they? I realized this when I had taken a walk through one before, a while back. Something about the quietness and stillness.. Feels almost serene.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »