North node LEO

June 12, 2019 at 19:47 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) stigmí
North node LEO
Is it about solitude? About searching power in solitude? About leading others? To be in front of others alone, power of personality?
(My topic is loneliness....)
I just thinking about.....
If you have some thoughts about it i will appreciate.... :17:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 12, 2019 at 20:03
(Aries) ram_goat
Princess Di was Leo NN...

In some ways she lived it well, in other ways she lived it badly.

Had she followed her AQ SN she could have lived a quiet obscure life of
great luxury and wealth as the daughter of an old English aristocratic
family.. (look up her family..who they are, what they have..) Unknown to
most people, and embedded in an ancient protected class of people in Brit. society.

Not getting lost in a crowd, not supressing your ego or desires for the
sake of the group. Individuality. Being an individual, rather than letting
a group define your individuality or identity. Standing out.

If solitude gives you a space to explore your own individuality, then yes,
I suppose, but this is not the only way to do this.

I´m AQ NN, Leo South, so I am approaching the question backwards...

I understand my SN far better than I understand my NN, maybe I just haven´t
found the right group yet.

Each time I turn towards the SN energies it goes badly for me.

The negative side of Leo SN (and by extension, Leo NN as well, I think..) is...

Drama. Controlling through drama. Egotism. Standing between people and things
as "gatekeeper" when it is not your role.. again, more drama, ego, authoritarian control issues.. "think the RIGHT WAY, not YOUR WAY..." Willfulness, not admitting you are wrong. Serving the self and the I at the expense of the group. I must have learned my leo SN lessons well in the last life because I sure struggle with understanding my NN, much less living it well.

June 12, 2019 at 20:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I agree with this as the same configuration as you.
June 12, 2019 at 20:14
(Aries) ram_goat » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
I sometimes wonder if you are the lone Spencer in your family and
the rest of them are your Windsor clan.

what´s your brother´s NN? Parents?

knowing might help with some of the troubles you are having.
It´s big picture stuff, but a lot of time synastry addresses
rather small picture things.

Service to a group I do see with your family as you describe them.

A degree of clinical detachment seems to be what you need, yet also
very difficult for you at times. I have this same dynamic in my family,
although the specific circumstances are different than yours, not so acutely
stressful.

You time in the army seems to fit the patter of group service as well, but that didn´t last for whatever reason. I have also been in group environments and eventually tire of them or find the overall dynamic lacking or fatally flawed, or I feel I have outgrown it. It´s at those moments I always ask myself the tormenting question, "is it better for me to stay, or to go?" "is my lesson to stay in this environment and ´make it work´ or to find another? The next great learning adventure." I still have no sense of whether any of the times I left was the correct decision or the wrong one, in the big picture. Certainly my emotions (and usually very leonine stuff there..) were SCREAMING at me to exit, and eventually I always did, but in the back of my mind the question still torments me, in every instance, across my lifetime.. did I make the right choice or the wrong one? For the most part, I still don´t know. I can look back and read the situations either direction, either way, to this very day.

June 12, 2019 at 20:16
(Libra) leorising
meghan markle that married with prince harry has this position, north node in leo 1st house, south node in aqquarius 7th, i ve read that she was a person involved with charity groups (until now i guess), and prince harry (royal family= north node leo) loves this works that she had, i think that it is a great example
June 12, 2019 at 20:20
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Father South in Pisces in 12th (Chiron in 11th in Aquarius)
North in Virgo in 6th.

Oddly me and him have the same houses for our nodes, different signs.

Mother is North in Taurus in 8th (My Moon & Mars conjunct her NN)
South in Scorpio in 2nd.
June 12, 2019 at 20:26
(Aries) ram_goat » leorising
that aries NN batch of royals.. (charles..andrew)
was a tragic bunch.

No idea how you balance that NN when you are born into brit monarchy.
Maybe doable if you are swedish, danish or spanish nobility, (3rd rate royal houses) but very hard to live out an aries NN within the structure of the brit monarchy. So he manages to live out his NN by being a disgrace to the institution.

damn near brought the institution of royaly down I think.. if anyone but mommy would´ve been queen...

charles will never be king. he´ll just hand the crown off to William when mommy keels over in 25 more years. He´ll be 95 by then..

June 12, 2019 at 20:28
(Libra) leorising » ram_goat
meghan markle was born in california

i have north node in aries 9th house, mars in aqquarius in 7th house... what you think about this position?
June 12, 2019 at 20:36
(Aries) ram_goat » leorising
hey Harry spent time here in CA..

did some helicopter training out in El Centro Airbase

partied with some nice tarts while on leave,
at the Belly Up in Solana Beach,

played some naked poker back at the hotel.

always wondered who was the leaker of those pics...

Megan is something else altogether, but it appears they are perfect for
eachother. She´s a media culture creature spawned in hollywood from a fucked up
broken family same as harry. the two will probably be good for eachother. talk about getting a promotion in life..

Pluto rules the black race.. in these pluto in cap times, it´s
funny, here in the USA we´ve had a (half)black president and now in the UK
they also have a (half)black royal by marriage. What does it all mean?

Also all the migrations we´re seeing... like the viking age all over again, but coming from the south hemisphere instead of the north, and in airplanes and on foot not by boat.

June 12, 2019 at 21:03
Sounds like both of them have largely "missed the boat" on their NN´s at this stage of their lives. Your mom´s "punk rock" era in her youth may have been the first bad turn for her. Drawn in by the art of it, but not well served by the scorpionic themes & expression of the music/scene/culture at the time. John Belushi, similar.. Taurus NN. Died of heroin overdose. I haven´t come across a messed up Virgo NN person yet, but I could see the pitfalls of Pisces South.. seclusion, dream worlds, fantasy nonsense gleaned from the telly. Hypnotically. Silently mouthing the words at pace with the presenter.

More and more in here, I hear about the harsh abusive side of Virgo. Like many in my generation, I have Pluto in Virgo, it´s made me reflect on that placement quite a lot. Perhaps a wheelchair-ridden old man, his powers declining, losing himself in south node nonsense also causes the abusive abrasive aspect of virgo to bubble up via his NN, which at this point is largely foundering on the rocks of fate.
June 12, 2019 at 21:07
=====
My father makes very little logical sense, annoys me with it, but i have learned not to be harsh, it´s his karmic path, i always think perhaps his mind is diminishing due to age, but the more i think about it, i think his mind is grasping to an earlier version of him to survive internally.
June 12, 2019 at 21:07
(Gemini) stigmí
Oh thank you....you are talking x))

But to understand it better lol....you think that if i will ever marry, i will probably marry with some prince or king? lol
In 8th house i think it could be rather some wizard or magician x))

But seriously.....Ram-goat -- Lady Di has many similarities with my chart...its interesting....when i saw documentary about her, i saw myself in some situations....

My SN in aquarius is a little like charity...i feel very related to rebels, not conform and not common people, strange people. My social feelings are strong for every suffering and suppressing....to fight against injustice make me to be loud...
But then i often feel that it is not enough, that it is only my past and I have feeling that I knew somehow, that this is just Utopia...that there are maybe more important things, that could help, that could make changes...if not anyone, so to myself....

To be "on eyes" is for me very difficult with fear of failure, but it is challenge that make me alive....
June 12, 2019 at 21:23
(Aries) ram_goat » stigmí
But then i often feel that it is enough, that it is my past and I have feeling that I knew somehow, that this is a little Utopia.

for you.. exactly.. there are other AQ NN people to do this work. Go do the work
that others cannot, and that only you can do.

I think Di´s talents were badly used and badly managed by Windsor Inc.

They needed a standout and a public face.. look what Di did for awareness of aids
and landmines, but only after she left "the firm"

instead they wanted Charles, that schlappschwanz, to be the public face for the house of Windsor when the public thought he was as creepy as michael jackson.

absolutely an opportunity badly missed...

always they put charles forward and pushed diana down, in front of the public.

and who else in that clique of royals had the charisma or sympathy of the public
to do that work as well as she did? Yes, she had critics, but who doesn´t?

So the Leo NN´s help out by learning to be the public face of things, or to lead, but lead for higher purposes. There is a lot of complexity there, many opportunities for growth that only can come by travelling that path.

The SN sympathies are aides and guides. Let those impulses guide you. Di never had one thing to fear from a landmine in her life- ever. But many faceless, nameless, brown poor people who have no voice had LOTS to fear from landmines. To make the issue public, she had to step up and be the public face for a universal, abstract issue.

I hope those thoughts are like little legos for you. It is about putting all the pieces together for our own lives. I don´t know what you are trying to put together for yourself this time.

June 12, 2019 at 21:32
I think about this when I think about my parents aging.

https://www.textlog.de/6701.html

I don´t think it is possible to translate this. I have never seen a
good translation into english that doesn´t lose 1/2 of it.

but the last line...

"you slowly fading Daguerrotype, in my more slowly fading hands.."

He´s looking at an old daguerrotype portrait of his father as
a young man in an officer´s uniform..

June 12, 2019 at 21:57
=====
It´s sad and beautiful at the same time for me.

:83:
June 13, 2019 at 02:31
(Pisces) fishscales
We´ve all heard about Leo´s association with ego, showmanship, the desire for admiration, and sometimes the tendency for kingly power trips.

And those things may fit the negative manifestation of Leo.

I think the positive side of Leo is not given enough credit, however.

In gnostic astrology, Leo is the most exalted sign: the sign of the the Sun God, the Cosmic Christ. The sun sustains all life in the solar system, and it shines its life giving rays selflessly, asking nothing in return.

The sun is the heart of the solar system; Leo is the sign of the heart. The heart is associated, of course, with love.

The sun is not the center of the solar system because it wants to be,
but because it must be. The sun alone possesses the qualities that must exist at the center off all things, if they are to function properly.

When we cultivate a heart that is like the sun, we embody the highest expression of Leo.
June 13, 2019 at 05:18
(Gemini) stigmí » ram_goat
Thank you :17:
June 13, 2019 at 05:31
(Gemini) stigmí » fishscales
I like your interpretation very much :15:

Heart issues are my issues. Also with cancer venus and my jupiter is in heart of Leo.

"You have to keep breaking your heart, until it opens" --- that quote is few years still around me and in me. It is about unconditional love and breaking all chains that could bond people and make them live just partly, not to be full alive in their true natural. It is also about forgiveness, that is for me only "work with ego" - improving, cultivate ego to open space for soul....
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 13, 2019 at 07:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user amin, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In reality, what you said about correspondence between Sun and heart emanates from the Hermes´s principle that believes in the equality of the Minor World and the Great Universe, or between microcosm, or human being, and macrocosm, including heavens and earths. In this manner of thinking, sun is considered as heart of macrocosm, as it is cause of life in corporeal dimension, body. It lies in the middle heaven so that it can send enough light toward upper and lower heavens.
June 13, 2019 at 09:56
(Gemini) stigmí » amin
"In this manner of thinking, sun is considered as heart of macrocosm, as it is cause of life in corporeal dimension, body."

It brings inspirations....
If you imagine this in your body...two triangles of energy connected in heart --- that up and down --- sky and earth --- it is famous hexagram...

And another --- maybe moon represents water - soul...in all our cells....
June 13, 2019 at 10:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user amin, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In a sense, Moon denotes metabolism of body. It receives life from heart, as the moon receives light of the Sun. This a vast discourse in traditional science.
The relationship between seven stars and principal inner parts of human body is thus:

1-saturn:Spleen
2-Jupiter: liver
3-Mars: Gallbladder
4-sun: heart
5-Venus: Kidney
6-Mercury: Brain
7-Moon: Lung

Although, We separated from the topic that you put forward, I think you can see that there is a kin relation between Mercury and solitude. It is the smallest but very important planet. on traditional astrology:
1- The human soul (differs from divine spirit that comes from heavens) is made in brain. It is something as nerve system. This is why the Mercury that rules Gemini and Virgo, desires to lead others.
2- The nature of brain is cold and moister. These qualities makes the inmates of thinking somehow alone and sole, as philosophers often likes solitude.

I have to note that Virgo and Gemini both have a sociable character and loves party, festival and meeting. But, they rather prefer to rely on themselves instead of others. Nevertheless, we can´t easily describe the person of Mercury. It has a complicated character as man.
Other points come to my mind which needs to preliminaries.
June 13, 2019 at 21:27
(Gemini) stigmí » amin
Yes we separated a little from topic. I thought that maybe somebody with node Leo is here, but it seems that only me, Di and Megan x)

But its ok to move topic this way. Its interesting. I am not lover of solitude, but somehow i am pushed to this. As it seems there is no other way. As it talk to me "you have to be alone to be stronger". I was talking few years before with someone who has same node and we agreed that this we have same. That we will always be a little lonely.

About brain/mercury....maybe its true that people who think much are not in presence so they are still little out. With thoughts in other places so always a little alone. Or solitude can help them to have all attention on "thinking".

Thank you...
June 13, 2019 at 22:48
(Pisces) fishscales » stigmí
Maybe the cause that´s driving you towards solitude, or doing things on your own is, in fact, your North Node.

Aquarius works towards finding their center through participation in, and for, the collective.

Maybe your Leo NN is telling you to work on finding your own center, and in that way, becoming a better servant to the collective.

Essentially, the missions of Leo and Aquarius are the same, they just take seemingly opposite paths to arrive at the same destination.

After all, we are the collective, and the collective is us.

The center of one is the center of the other.

June 13, 2019 at 23:20
(Pisces) fishscales » amin
Yes, the human being is the microcosm of the macrocosm, or the universe in miniature.

Another way of saying this would be "as above, so below, as below, so above."

Interesting what you say about the sun lying in the "middle heaven."

In the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, and according to Universal Gnosticism, the fourth Heaven, or sephirah, is represented by the sun...although this fourth Heaven is not the middle heaven, since there are nine heavens, each corresponding to an astrological planet. (Excluding Pluto.)

However, Universal Gnosticism also teaches that Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto are not native to our solar system, but "visitors", here to help humanity on their evolutionary path.

Therefore, when taking into account only the seven astrological planets that are native to our solar system (the seven traditional astrological planets) and the heavens they correspond to, the sun would, in fact, represent the middle heaven among them, as you said.

June 14, 2019 at 06:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Yes, in kabbalah, we see seven heavens, so that the Hayyut finds dwelling right in the seventh heaven. This is very interesting, because in Gnosticism, and in Islamic cosmology, this number is constantly changing, while the prophet\´s ascension speaks exactly of the seven heavens. In fact, the higher heavens all fall into the seventh heaven, and the heavens of elements are part of the moon heaven. In this cosmology, the fourth heaven, heaven of sun, is designed to Isaac(p).
In the system of Sefiroth, the sixth sefirah, Tiferet (Beauty), which is likened to sun, isn\´t in middle state.
Yes, about the three planets, probably we can make a difference between topic of wisdom and topic of science. The new three planets can be considered as topic of science, and for wisdom, what is seen with the naked eyes can be enough. God knows better.
June 14, 2019 at 06:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
Thank you, too!
For loneliness, I usually see the conditions of Mercury and sometimes Venus. I understand the Mercury well, because it right has sat in 1th house of my chart. Yes, Leo itself is symbol of loneliness, yet not a proud loneliness. Lion wants to be alone with his/her loves ans interests. Indeed, sun hasn´t any value without others. So, sun and Leo has a democratic character. But the loneliness of Mercury and Venus shows some symptoms of tyranny ( "you have to be alone to be stronger") and arbitrariness. In a detailed manner:

1-Democratic characters: Jupiter (constantly), Sun (with a transient tyranny), Moon (with a transient anarchism)
2-Arbitrarious characters: Mercury and Venus (both with a transient democracy)
3-Anarchist characters: Mars (with a transient tyranny), Saturn (constantly)

On this account, Jupiter has the most sociable and flexible character. What I said about your loneliness was upon your main planet, Mercury. I think we have to judge firstly on the general data and only secondly on the particular data.
Moreover, the human signs (Gemini, Virgo, Libra, a part of Sagittarius and Aquarius) are cautious in a vast relationship with others. they prefer to control their relations and sometimes manage the others from their retired place.
Thank you for your attention!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »