Lots of retrogrades versus practically none

June 9, 2019 at 19:21 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Baylien
Lots of retrogrades versus practically none
My sis has so many retrogrades anx is successful general manager of a resteraunt and i have only saturn retro and am making my way up in manager positions slowly but surely. And intakes ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 2, 2020 at 21:58
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Your sis may say otherwise but my experience is that turnover in restaurant business is very high and managers are desperate for warm bodies. So just ride her coat tales all the way to the top of the heap and then you will be ready to take her place when she moves to Italy or Las Vegas. Since she is desperate for warm bodies she has no choice but to let you ride if that is the direction you want to go in but I can assure you le restaurant business is not all glitz and glamour, Mon Ami. Don´t let the green grass fool you, restaurant managers are like superheroes but it can wear a person out, non? Everything that glitters is not gold so I´d say you already have a lot to be proud of and reason to hold le head up high
July 3, 2020 at 00:59
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I could grumble that my parents having fewer retrogrades than myself is why they were independent from the age of 14 while I was not!
Terry Brooks who ONLY has the :151:, :152: & :154: direct in his chart took the time to find what Dwarves and Elves were in the public domain before writing an epic fantasy trek for those craving a particular type of literary fluff!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »