Chiron/Taurus: The Apex of Yod and In a Grand Square with Nodes and Uranus

May 18, 2019 at 20:10 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Casey
Chiron/Taurus: The Apex of Yod and In a Grand Square with Nodes and Uranus
Hey All!!!

I’ve been pondering this for a while now; Since there is quite a bit of Taurus action currently, my question comes from wanting to further understand Chiron in my Chart. I feel that it is an integral piece of “my puzzle” and thought it would be wouldn’t hurt to see if any of you all May perhaps have some great insight for me ;)

Chart attached, but the major Aspect Patterns are as follows:
- Grand Cross with NN/SN (Squares) and Uranus (Opposing)
- Yod with Neptune/Pluto (Sextile), Inconjunct Chiron (although, I believe this more so to be a generational aspect, it does however seem to have a clear visible pattern in the chart...)
Look to my Reply, to see PROGRESSED CHART with Quite interestingly has Same Pattern, Yet Changes of House...

Thanks for any feedback, SO greatly appreciated:)
Xo ?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 18, 2019 at 20:32
(Virgo) Casey
Also - Here attached is my progressed chart: perhaps will further aide in details:

- As you can notice, Chiron has now progressed to 1st House, will conjunct about 2021 I believe;

- You can notice the strong Grand Cross is still in effect, Yet different Houses and Progressed Moon (Just about to) CONJUNCT SN!

- Progressed Mercury Oppose Chiron

This has got to have some significance, No?! Predictions?!

Any Help would be really needed, Please and Thank YOU! XO
Login
(Log in)
May 18, 2019 at 20:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have the same yod, mine is in 11th house but the same planets. It seems like the major themes for you are recognizing and healing the past, i mean the more distant past like ancestral past from other generations. The wounding may be from long ago before you were born. Maybe some values were imposed on you that you don`t resonate with, that`s causing constant wounding.
May 19, 2019 at 19:25
(Virgo) Casey » Olenna
Tha is Olena for your reply!! ;)
May 20, 2019 at 10:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi Casey,

I would be interested to know whether you ever had a longlasting relationship. 6 Planets and Lilith in 7th house is such a full house, that there isn´t much room for another person /partner.

And I also would be interested in what you experienced at point of your own birth with such a welcome-commitee in 7th.

AC ruler neptun is "fighting against" /squaring moon (life energy 5th house), sun and lifepath ruler jupiter. Saturn conj. mercury as ruler emotions, soul of home and mother and experience with mother in childhood -what is taken into relationship 7th house and influences any relationship, too.

Mars as ruler of physical body house and selfprotection in 8th house /genetic inheritance and bloodline ancestors in semisquare to your moon/ life energy, father experience. Chiron in taurus in 2nd house in exact square with your moonnode in 6th house- health house and in inconjunct with your lilith in 7th.

Transiting saturn still holds on semisquaring your neptune as ac ruler till end of year. Transiting jupiter is still squaring your natal jupiter in 7th. And neptune transits your first house squaring your natale neptune and is in exact sextile with your natal taurus chiron to support you with energy to get something healed.

Your venus as ruler of 3rd /siblings, neighbourhood and of 8th house and longlasting relationships and also house of subconscious has been transited by uranus square quite a long time and t-uranus isn´t yet thru with it.

Login
(Log in)
May 20, 2019 at 12:09
(Virgo) Casey » Fishermansend
Thank you thank you for replying and breaking it down!
To answer your question, I actually have been with my now husband for just about 19 years (9 dating/10 married) and my home life growing Up was very stable, “normal” without anything crazy. Supportive parents, that are a big part of my life still.
Based on what you wrote and how you interpret, what do you think the Uranus role is in this? Also the Tr. Jup and Tr. Neptune seem to be something major (as they have both shifted an exact 90 degrees to now Square their own Natal positions., whilst Neptune Opposing now, Sun and Jup....I’m trying g to understand and figure “it all out” and what it is trying to “tell me/show me/direct me” ....I’m stumped.
May 20, 2019 at 12:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Casey
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"To answer your question, I actually have been with my now husband for just about 19 years (9 dating/10 married) and my home life growing Up was very stable, “normal” without anything crazy. Supportive parents, that are a big part of my life still.
Based on what you wrote and how you interpret, what do you think the Uranus role is in this? Also the Tr. Jup and Tr. Neptune seem to be something major (as they have both shifted an exact 90 degrees to now Square their own Natal positions., whilst Neptune Opposing now, Sun and Jup....I’m trying g to understand and figure “it all out” and what it is trying to “tell me/show me/direct me” ....I’m stumped."

If all is that perfect you told before- why are you so interested to find something.....and what do you really like or want to find (out) ?
May 20, 2019 at 14:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Casey
=====
...whilst Neptune Opposing now, Sun and Jup....I’m trying g to understand and figure “it all out” and what it is trying to “tell me/show me/direct me” ....I’m stumped. ..."

Jupiter as your midheaven and your life-path and evolution ruler for this time chosen transits your AC-ruler neptune and revives all his squares. Two very personal and important axis points in your chart are touched and awakened now. The sense of what you came here for to do here...

Hand in hand with transiting neptune in your first house he will put "the light on" and will let you see your personal truth- what is true and worthy in your life- and where you perhaps "lived a lie". You will all find out - it will just happen that the curtain opens for you in right and due time- you will not "miss it", you are well transit-planet-energy-supported.

Uranus still squares your natally, nearly none aspected leo-venus in 6th house - adapting own behaviour to what you experienced. As venus rules also 8th house, subconsciously taken over and stored experience may come up too. 6th house is also healthhouse - second area to experience something - venus rules also 3rd house in your chart, voice and musculoskeletal system. Last but not least...6th house is also house of work.

6th house ruled by sun is activated by transiting neptune as ruler of your first house and your immune-system in your first house now.
May 24, 2019 at 19:41
This is AMAZING!!!! You are an incredible astrologer!! I cannot thank you enough for sharing this with me!
How long have you been working with astrology? What do you use as your best methods for learning, as well as learning the interpretations?
I feel that I could learn much from you, and/or perhaps just by using the tools you found along your journey, that could assist me with my development;)

Thank you again, I cherish this information!! IF you’d be interested in more analysis, feel free ;) LOL. Another intriguing aspect of mine that I’ve been curious about is:
Jupiter / Vertex Conjunct (20Vir) > IS MIDPOINT OF:
- Sun/Moon
- Venus/Mars
- Pluto/NN
(Given your above Knowledge > Jupiter shows to be quite a strong placement in terms of the connections it has within the chart)....

Then, Progressed Venus is at 15Vir > Moving towards my Natal Sun first (17) and then onto Natal Jup/Vertex (20). conjunction....Curious what I could/might expect with this Progressed Transit....Hmmm (sounds like it could be amazing > OR perhaps possibly the opposite way, I suppose given the transit placements along the duration ...?)

Thanks again friend, You have given a gift of your knowledge and it has made someone’s day (mine! ????)
May 24, 2019 at 19:53
To Quote:
“If all is that perfect you told before- why are you so interested to find something.....and what do you really like or want to find (out) ? “

....Good Question...Hmm I suppose...Just Me, Who I Am/Wh > My Souls Intention in this Incarnation ...
I’m always longing for ‘something’ (else?) (better?) (inner self happiness/strength/less inner uncertainty of self?) I’m not quite Sure....And I suppose that’s just the answer...What I’m I’m searching for ... Also , Connection to Spirit - In which modality is the best menthod (for Me) to connect to the higher energies / Do I have anything within my chart that might show me how far along in my spiritual development I am now, and what potential might there be? In what ways?

Yeah...Just all THOSE kinds of things ??

And I have found Astrology as a tool that allows for my un-ending desire to acquire expertise and knowledge in something that is almost of a magical compass for Self. And upon that Mastery, This a tool to help others in their journey or quests...
I guess, truly I like to wander within the worlds that aren’t shown to us physically..., Like, there’s GOT to be more than ‘this’ > Or perhaps I just don’t completely resonate with/or find enjoyment through mundane, everyday type existence by way of the existing structures that have been implemented
And defined by our choices made up until the point of when you start to acknowledge these “outside the box” / “occult-like”/New Age/ what you might call it ...That seems to add some vibrancy, mystery and excitement, and maybe even noticing we do indeed actually have a map that can bring us to our total happiness and fulfillment, of which otherwise not had been known or realized....(Yea, Or maybe I just like Wishful Thinking ? ?☺️?)

Woah sorry for my crazy long (mostly unnecessary post) ???‍♀️ ♍️♓️

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »