Any comments on my placements??

May 12, 2019 at 04:48 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) aggleopard
Any comments on my placements??
I’m fairly new to astrology and I would love to know what anyone thinks or notices about my chart!! It’s often difficult for me to understand myself and what I’m feeling so if anyone could tell me anything about my chart as a whole, or just certain aspects, I would really appreciate it
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 12, 2019 at 14:48
(Taurus) MaryJos
Hi :)
I am also new in this field... 2 years pass and I still find complicated to understand it completely.

I just will reply because some of your placements are similar to mine.

I would say that you are a passionate and tender person by that trine that make your drives, emotions and love nature flow in a harmonious way.

Very sensitive and moody.. you have Venus in 5th house and Sun to! I would say you like funny, adventurous and type of game relationships... many crushes/lovers, you love to be in love and dream about your lovers! Rigth?

The down side (like me.. but mars his on 12th it´s worse!) mars square neptune... you can be prone to onortodoux relationships our sexual games (they say) or at least include that in your fantasies. This aspect along whith venus in pisces/12th energie is related to "mistresses" charts. (?)

Jupiter in the cusp of 7th house... this beneficial planet will promote, in my prespective, good relationships but be aware of your concessions in all off them... maybe giving to mutch and in the end being take advantage off... is the house of open enemies to. But is like a lucky star.

I don´t see now the chart but maybe that thinking of "I don´t understand my self" it´s due to neptune being close to your identity, the Sun, don´t you think? Bluring it...
May 12, 2019 at 14:52
(Taurus) MaryJos » MaryJos
And you are 1 true Aquarius... electric funny one! And with the NN in 11th Leo... I think it would mean that you must chose to show your true identity...you must shine and be the center amoung the collective, leading groupsupplier in a creative way.

?
May 12, 2019 at 17:26
(Taurus) lnsabch
Wow, you have a Grand Trine! I read that the energies of the points of the Grand Trine come very easily--in fact so easily that you might take them for granted and not try to develop yourself. I have a relative with a similar Grand Trine and she seems to just let life´s river of events wash her away as she floats along. :61: Then she wonders, how did things get this way? :43: I suppose the moral is to guard against "going with the flow" too much (especially seeing as how your points are in water signs).
May 12, 2019 at 21:46
(Aquarius) aggleopard » lnsabch
Oh I’ve never heard of a Grand Trine!! But that definitely sounds like me. I’m a little too good at going with the flow ? thanks for the insight!!
May 12, 2019 at 22:12
(Aquarius) aggleopard » MaryJos
You definitely know a lot more than me! The part about playful relationships is soooo true and it’s so interesting that you can tell so much about me just from the chart!! Thank you for taking the time to type so much!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »