Sun square Saturn (and Uranus)

April 16, 2019 at 15:08 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) N_thecat
Sun square Saturn (and Uranus)
Hi people ? Maybe you have the same or understand this aspect.In my chart Sun squares Saturn and I have similar/the same aspect with Uranus - Sun squares Uranus.

I don´t understand that but it gives me a bad impression, because of Saturn.What kind of restrictions and boundaries can give or make Saturn here? Can it cause some health problems?

I have:

Sun in Pisces in 9th house connected with Jupiter in 9-10th house.

Saturn in Sagittarius in 5th house connected with Uranus in 5-6th house.

I´ll be grateful for your opinions and clues.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 16, 2019 at 18:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Do you feel restricting from being yourself (your sun squares Saturn if restriction and Uranus of originality and freedom) more than most seem to be?
April 16, 2019 at 21:39
(Aquarius) krushi
First of all, the influence is not crucial, since the orb is wide and the aspect is separating. Whatever boundary takes place, it is a kind of passing influence — maybe, something from the past.

Assuming the Sun is responsible for your life goals and value system, your moto could be: "I want to break free!" from Freddy Mercury´s song. Probably, some obligations (7-the house ruled by Saturn), remind you that the freedom has its price.

Imagine, the Sun is ruler of a kingdom. He says: "I´m going to build a highest temple in the world". "Sorry, your Majesty,— his old counselor replies — but we have not yet payed the bills for the celebration (5-th house) which took place last weekend".

Of course, possible meanings of this configuration are innumerable. They may be manifested differently in a lifetime as well as simultaneously. Interpretation depends on what exact area of life we are investigating.
April 17, 2019 at 14:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have a close friend with these aspects, unfortunately i don`t have a time of birth so don`t know the houses this manifests in. Basically from my observations is that he cannot grasp the idea of personal boundaries very well, living outside the conditioning imposed on him, still holds on to old ways that do not serve his life now. Because Uranus is also involved he has these weird bursts of rebellion that`s misguided, and expressed in the wrong directions. His rebellion is not to set himself free but it comes from a frustration that he cannot understand, suppressing himself creates rebellion without cause, aimless rebellion.
April 17, 2019 at 17:38
(Pisces) N_thecat » krushi
Thank you so much for your answer - I like posts like these :1:
April 17, 2019 at 17:40
(Pisces) N_thecat » Olenna
Interesting point of view - I must think about it :1: Thank you.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »