Help with 1st house placements

January 25, 2023 at 22:26 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Petiue
Help with 1st house placements
Hello, I see an unusual quantity of first house placements in my natal chart and I have 18 placements in taurus. Does that mean, that I was some sort of important leading war figure/ military leader in my past live? I´m trying to find out more about my past live, but I´m not sure where to look.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 26, 2023 at 02:17
(Leo) TJTJTJ
No.
A bit of advice though, just focus on the classical planets for now
January 26, 2023 at 02:53
(Scorpio) IceSíckle
Where are you getting the 18 placements from? You have :151: :153: :154: :156: :157: in :172: which is a huge Taurus stellium, but I don´t see the 18 you are referring to
January 26, 2023 at 05:02
(Cancer) santy ady
The theme of war is embedded in your chart for 2 houses, where Mars is. I consider the 2nd house as a memory, thoughts of a person, a psychophysical state. 1st house indicates what the gaze or intention is directed to, the first thought of a person. Taurus cannot mean war, but rather material values, land, reflections on the preservation of life. Indirectly, you can consider the topic of saving life during the war, this topic may be of concern to you at the moment of your birth.
If we talk about a past life, theoretically, you need to consider the ascendant from the 12th house.
January 28, 2023 at 23:29
Linda Harris
Hi...

You have 5 planets in Taurus and your Ascendant.

It can be a blessing or NOT to have so many planets in your 1st house. OR in fact, in ANY house a "stellium" (several planets together in one sign)...because when it´s good it will be very good and when it´s difficult (by transit) it can feel like the problems go on forever.

I am wondering why you are so interested in your "past" lives...because it looks like you have some challenges in THIS one. Did you read a book? Know people who have looked into trying to figure this out?

(Astrologically, we can´t tell you. The closest we can come is by studying the Moon´s Nodes...especially the South node.)

Have you been lucky so far? Is your personality what we call "charming" or charismatic...OR is it over bearing? Do you have a lot of friends?

Would you say you have a good sense of humor?

You could be a leader...if you have the intellect to back up the Taurus energy...

BUT what are you doing NOW? What is your next step in life? YOur goal? or Goals?
Linda
January 29, 2023 at 01:06
~Laura~
Petuie wrote
""Help with 1st house placements
I see an unusual quantity of first house placements in my natal chart and I have 18 placements in taurus. Does that mean, that I was some sort of important leading war figure/ military leader in my past live? I´m trying to find out more about my past live, but I´m not sure where to look".

Hi Petuie -

don´t know where you got 18 placements from. IMO a well placed 1st house is better to manage for a man than for a woman. As 1st house is your personal enforcement energy, to push your own goals and whishes through on your own. And is house to attack another person if necessary (with your 1st house and planets you go on 1st house of another person) and to defend yourself - if you are attacked from somebody else.

But fix Sign Taurus in traditional Mars 1st house - as a female sign is not known for quickly getting aggressive more known for passive resistance - a persisting energy to not and never give up - what you really want to achieve and you really "burn for"- as your Venus is in Taurus, too and inconjuncts your firy Sag Pluto sitting cusp your 8th house.

If you think about and believe in past lifes - I would look at 8th house -the house beyond death in sign of religous faith, ruled by Jupiter. And on your 12th house - house and life before own birth- main ruled by Neptune, co-ruled by Mars with intercepted Aries in 12th house. And on your IC-house - income of the soul from a previous life before . ruled by Moon - Moon opposing Neptune - sitting cusp your 11th house and on self-liberation axis 5th house / 11th house.

Moon as soul house ruler squares your Venus as your ASC ruler and as co-ruler of your 6th house - you have come this time to work on something - you couldn´t get solved before - Jupiter in 1st house rules your 8th - open orders valid even beyond death - conjuncts your Sun ruling your 5th house - where your soul house ruler Moon is in.

Pluto sitting cusp your 8th conj. your Sag Chiron in 8th (an open wound or left open order /vow/contract/agreement in a past life or ancestor line)- Pluto sesquiquadrating your NN in 4th house zero degree exact - 4th - house of soul - showing a karmic relationship with your mother or with being a woman yourself- you have brought into this life. Able to take impact on your relationships and encountering people -in this life.

**If one believes in this and believes in past lifes**.(I personally do)

Your NN in 4th house has been activated from 02/05/2022 upto 12/02/2022 by transit pluto by challing opposition - to found out more where you come from and you will go to- and to explore this matter deep down to the roots.

Your natal Jupiter ruling your 8th house - to explore the invisible things behind the curtain ...is since 07/18/2022 still activated by transit Uranus by supportive trine. And your Sag Chiron in 8th house is still inconjuncted by transit Uranus to feel and to explore your inner wound and to discover your own self-healing potential -Chiron- by getting creative active.

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »