Choice anxiety re job offer- unable to access intuition

January 25, 2023 at 11:53 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Polaris7
Choice anxiety re job offer- unable to access intuition
I´m very happy with my current role, but was poached for another opportunity within the company.
Its more money, which as a single parent would make a huge difference in my life.. but something is nagging at me and stopping me from accepting this offer. I´ve always had difficulty accessing my intuition, and my gut feelings usually tend to be wrong. I´m unsure if it´s just doubts or if I should pay attention to my reservations...
Would anyone be kind enough to take a look and share their thoughts as to whether this opportunity has popped up for a reason, or if i should stay the course with where I am.
The new role is more money but it may not guarantee job satisfaction. If I leave my current role I may never be able to get it back, so I´m too scared to say yes because things are perfect right now in my current role, but scared to say no because of fear of missing out on this new opportunity.
It´s a gamble either way

Many thanks

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 26, 2023 at 05:17
(Taurus) s81
By looking at your natal chart we can say that with an MC in Capricorn and a North Node in the 10th house you are likely to get roles of responsibility, usually with best salaries, so getting sooner or later more money for what you do sounds like a natural thing.

Also, with Venus, the ruler of the 2nd house in Taurus, being at your 10th house and also disposing the exalted Moon in Taurus, also in your 2nd house, getting more money is pretty much likely.

Why is difficult for you? Well, amongst other things, your Lot of Fortune (things obtained without effort) is in your 4th house (that is, opposed to your 10th house) and conjunct your IC and your South Node (which is all about "letting go" things), in fact is partile conjunct to their midpoint. Makes sense it´s a hard decision for you to do an step forward in your professional life, but if you decide to go out your comfort zone, I guess you´ll find it´s meaning, at least, going towards where the North Node points to is usually a good idea heh.

Btw, the transiting Pluto is leaving your 10th house, and it likes to destroy what´s not needed anymore, so if I´ve to bet, I think you´ll accept the new position.
January 27, 2023 at 23:24
(Aquarius) Polaris7 » s81
Thanks for your time, you helped me previously on another post as well.
I have am overwhelming feeling to decline, but time will tell- so follow the North node and let pluto do its thing 😅
January 29, 2023 at 01:53
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Polaris7
:25:Which employer is sympathetic to great difficulty? :63:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »