synastry

August 1, 2022 at 14:06 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) nickname2
synastry
Hi

what do you think about this synastry? Women (me) is Leo, men is Virgo.

We havent met yet, only writing on dating app. I m big astro fan, that why I also check synastry ;) For now, I have impression, that we have strong communication and understanding skills ...we have quite good carreers on the same intelectual level, same lifestyle, visions to future etc....
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 2, 2022 at 06:56
(Cancer) sadiemae100
Sun conj moon is a great synastry aspect that indicates compatibility. Pluto opposite mars indicates power struggles, however that would take time to rear its head..
August 5, 2022 at 19:58
(Gemini) vishalp610
very compatibile
August 5, 2022 at 20:18
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
It looks like you mean a lot to him. We do not have his birth time to see what is happening with his sensitive spots.

Your Lilith on his Sun has the ability to reset him and remind him of who he really is, but this aspect will also give him hard time in further adaptation.

Your Sun at his Moon is great for his completition so je might develope great deep need toward you from this

Your Moon at his MC is bringing you at the top od his world.

Nice aspects between Marses and Venuses are granting good intimate compatobility.

Your Uranus over his PoF has the power to push him to evolve which, with that Lilith over his Sun pretty difficult.
August 14, 2022 at 23:28
(Leo) amanda64
good compatibility but you´ll have to work on that pluto-mars opposition
anyway it´s good for sex at least hahahah
August 15, 2022 at 02:40
(Virgo) LotusStar
Looks like a pretty compatible and strong connection 👍 go for it.
August 16, 2022 at 19:09
(Leo) nickname2 » Leo_Ness
I already have his birth time...It seems that his Ascendant trines my Sun, but squares Moon as well...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 16, 2022 at 19:11
(Leo) nickname2 » amanda64
yeah, but in my case it is generation aspect :D I would have it with any guy born around 1986-1990 ...also I have this in ma natal chart (but not so tight )

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »