April 21, 2022 at 16:37
(Sagittarius) Cake
Well, where’s your mars?
April 21, 2022 at 17:14
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Another Alpha male sighted 🤴👊
April 22, 2022 at 05:14
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » Cake
im pretty sure you can see it here, it sits in the 8th house in aquarius, to a certain extent it is possibly in the 10th house instead
April 22, 2022 at 13:35
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Power issues are usually linked to Pluto. In your chart, you have Sagittarius Sun conjunct Pluto conjunct Chiron in the 6th house. This may indicate you might want to assert yourself in ways as you see fit, even sometimes to the point of perfectionism. Chiron there makes things more difficult and like they aren´t working out as you like even though you did what´s needed.

The dipositor of this energy is Aries Jupiter (ruler of Sagittarius) in the 11th. This is a forward and active Jupiter, square Neptune/Mars conjunction in Aquarius (which are opposite the Leo Moon),and opposite a Libra Venus. Jupiter is affected by your will, what you need and how you relate to others.

Your Saturn is also in the 11th, so even though this is a Jupiter who wants to be active and gets things done, it feels restrictions and limitations, which may increase frustration and the need to control things so they work out as you want to.

It might be helpful to work at a healthier structure with a Saturn having oppositions and squares, by perhaps communicating your ideas, which are probably very innovative from the placements in your chart that others are possibly able to follow, or understand, or work with better in a more harmonious way. This may lessen the need perhaps to control things yourself.

Just my two cents.
April 22, 2022 at 14:09
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I see instantly you have the same Cardinal planets as I do!
Sometimes a sense of responsibility comes out of the fixed modality.
Always more excuses for Control issues than just letting everything loose!
April 22, 2022 at 22:49
(Sagittarius) Cake » prollygonnamakeit
I was just curious; i have Aries mars in the 1st so can definitely relate to the urge to dominate. Wondering if i´d found another one.
April 24, 2022 at 00:48
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » ZeinaZ
lol I never said control or social power, these things are pretty easy to not care for, I´m talking abt like killing and fighting and destruction, challenging. Oppressing others, nit caring abt your opinions or even your life force, even in realms you wouldn´t even think to see domination 🤣 im an asshole. What you guys call control is pretty much just fear, I have little to no fear what so ever and I don´t really care to manipulate outcomes although obviously I´ll have a plan, and I mean that sincerely.. (also my actual birthday is 7/26/1999) but nice try🤣 same time tho, I think my inner child is rambunctious asf so I´m naturally accustomed to such behavior, never listened to parents, constantly fighting father and challenging him, abusing my elders, sigh at first I thought I was just acting out but the more I started to notice my interests and obsessions I realized it´s not the case since I don´t care to be over someone but wouldn´t allow anyone over me, idc to make someone see me as over them or the alpha or boss or whatever that guy said but I´ll definitely topple the social hierarchy for pure pleasure and just to see someone who thinks their mighty in the place of a bug
April 24, 2022 at 01:08
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » Cake
My Mars is Scorpio 10th
April 24, 2022 at 10:27
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » prollygonnamakeit
Information could be said in many ways, and I don´t have the habit of calling people names. If they wish to do so to themselves that´s up to them. :)

Whatever your birth information is, still Pluto and its aspects reveal about the thoughts and behaviours you´re describing, as it´s linked to destruction and ruthlessness. Where Jupiter is for possible over inflated ego. Also Mars to indicate how they might act out their will and desires. Saturn for "shadow", as in what the person doesn´t see in themselves because it´s unconscious still.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »