Plutonic marriage synastry? Husband Pluto is everywhere in my planets.

April 13, 2022 at 07:52 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) stayathomewife
Plutonic marriage synastry? Husband Pluto is everywhere in my planets.
11 years and going, not getting divorce, he a great husband.
I think it his Pluto everywhere in my planets that explained his undying devotion, and undying obsession love for me in the past 11 years and we never parted a day, he never get bored of me. His intensity just won´t subside.
His Pluto (Scorpio in 1 degree in his natal so it pure), so I think he definately feel more, also he the Pluto in our synastry.

I put in our synastry and download this .pdf page and what stood out to me was the Pluto column for us. All of these, few blanks, no squared, but all that:

He the Pluto one below:

Pluto Trine Sun
Pluto Trine Moon
Pluto Trine Mercury
Pluto Trine Venus
Pluto Conjunction Mars
Pluto Conjunction Saturn
Pluto Sextile Uranus
Pluto Sextile Neptune
Pluto Conjunction Pluto
Pluto Sextile Ascendant
Pluto Sextile Midheaven

I heard Pluto Trine Venus is a the most painful and intense plutonic relationship type. And all those Pluto aspect in all of my planets too, it crazy. Trine Venus, Moon and Sun, etc..
I think we need some squared, but the synastry list doesn´t show squared.

We have alot going on in our Venus column too, but Venus is nice, I want to concentrate on the malefic Pluto which is all about obsession, and controlling.

Can Plutonic couples grow old together? The Pluto person (him) will be very hurt more if we somehow separated right?
He the Pluto one in the synastry, so I think he has it harder than me.

You know any Plutonic couples, or how was your experience with it?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 15, 2022 at 00:37
(Virgo) LotusStar
"I heard Pluto Trine Venus is a the most painful and intense plutonic relationship type."

No, that´s more Pluto square or opposite Venus or Moon. The trine adds a depth to the love, it´s not painful.

Can you post the full chart? Do you have a lot of Lilith aspects too?

I think Pluto aspects can last for sure... especially with trine, sextile or even conjunction. Only with the square or opposition I wouldn´t be so confident.

I had my Pluto opposite my ex Venus exact, he was more obsessed and devastated by our breakup. I wasn´t obsessed but I did feel posessive and jealous over him, more in the beginning. Then when I saw how much he really did loved me I calmed down with that behavior.
April 15, 2022 at 12:12
(Pisces) Galadriell
Hi there. I experienced Pluto-Gemini couple where the plutonic man was very clingy and possessive and the bond was not of a great quality.

I compared this to a relationship of an underwater part of an iceberg and a bird, that comes every now and then and sits on the peak of it, but most of the time flies away.

They never meet

Very painful uncompability which leads to long term emotional suffer and develops to a disease
April 15, 2022 at 14:00
(Scorpio) Riverjunction
Looks like you’re Persephone incarnate to your Hades husband. I’ve been reading Hades Moon by Judy Hall. This book may provide some additional insight into the Pluto-moon dynamic.
April 15, 2022 at 23:19
(Leo) stayathomewife » LotusStar
Thank you Galadriell, Riverjunction, and LotusStar for your help. Really appreciated.

Please if you can help with few more questions.

His Pluto did spare me in Jupiter, Chiron and True Node, that three boxes it empty!, the other 11 all touches.

Our synastry, his Pluto trine my Venus, Moon, Sun, all trine at 0 to 2 degree, so it close orb. Count right?

His Pluto Trine my Venus at 0, it scary lol. since it so exact. But you said a Trine is good right? Count?

His Pluto Sextile my Ascendant at -1 degree orb, is that consider close orb? Count?

His Pluto conjunction my Mars at 9 degree, that is quite wide degree right? So it shouldn´t count right? Would you said 9 degree orb is big enough to effect?

--------------

He also have Scorpio Mars, Scorpio Saturn, Scorpio Pluto. It a gang of malefic planets energy in ALL Scorpio sign. I was told these 3 planets together are basically like the most powerful planets in one of the most aggressive signs.

Planet wise, Mars (Scorpio) dominate his whole chart, according to the % power ranking from the astrodienst, then follow by Pluto.
As for sign, it Scorpio a whopping percentage % run his chart.

His Sun sign get diluted, because his Sun Trine Mars, so his self (Sun) listen to his Mars (since Mars dominate his chart). But then his Sun also Trine Saturn, and Ascendant. So his Sun listen to his Saturn and Ascendant voice too.

He has Cancer Rising, Capricorn sit on his 7th house. He very family oriented man. When we got married, he said: why does he wants his wife to work when he makes enough for his wife to stay home. He does make good money and very responsible with money, and we both debt-free, so he doesn´t see why I have to work, so I been staying home since married. It been 11 years, so I guess I lost myself as a wife, my life spin and spin around him.

He dominant in bed, very (Scorpio Mars and all those Scorpio in here). But outside of bed he turn into this house husband (eventhough he the breadwinner). He Pisces Sun, the selfless Pisces.
When we married he said a wife is to dote on. Laundry always he does (he even handwash my underwear), clean toilets/bathrooms always he does, hell, even wash dishes is he handwash. Vacuum carpet, hardwood floor mop, and clean around the house is all he does too.

All he wants me to do cook him a meal (and he vegan), and be his wife, that it. He vegan so it not hard to cook for him at all, he eats very easy.

It hard to describe him, it like he dominant but gentle at the same time. He really want to "control" all aspect of his life, even as a husband he does all housework and won´t let me do anything. Maybe it his controlling Pluto showing up, lol. It does seem like he wants to run everything you know.

He work at early age, live alone since 18, and I didn´t met him till he was 25, with him work so hard and live alone, he does all these laundry housework stuff himself already so it nothing new to him. that was when he single.
Then met me, court me like crazy, married me. He still continue does all housework, he basically a house husband and a breadwinner at once.

Can it be his Pluto trine with me in Venus, Sun, Moon, Ascendant, so he want to control all aspect of our relationship, in bed and outside of bed?

We have Mercury squared Mercury in our natal, 4 degree orb, he Mercury Pisces, I´m Mercury Gemini. So you see he reason with his heart, I reason with my brain.
But the Mercury squared Mercury can work out right? His Pluto Trine my Venus at 0 exactly should keep us together?
April 16, 2022 at 00:42
(Scorpio) Riverjunction » stayathomewife
Curious where his moon is in all on this Plutonian construction.
April 16, 2022 at 06:01
(Leo) stayathomewife
I don´t understand what you mean by his Pluto, like where is Pluto is in his natal birth chart, or where his Pluto is in our synastry? I´m new to astrology so I not know much and still learning.
April 16, 2022 at 06:11
(Leo) cubic » LotusStar
"I think Pluto aspects can last for sure... especially with trine, sextile or even conjunction. Only with the square or opposition I wouldn´t be so confident."

Yeah it´s all trines and sextiles, except Pluto conj. Saturn and Mars, but these aren´t ones that will destabilize a relationship.

Pluto conj. Moon would be problematic, Pluto conj. ASC would be problematic...
April 16, 2022 at 06:24
(Virgo) rohini moon » stayathomewife
"He still continue does all housework, he basically a house husband and a breadwinner at once."

He works all day and cleans the house too?
April 16, 2022 at 06:41
(Leo) stayathomewife
Can someone help me with these questions?

Our synastry, his Pluto trine my Venus, Moon, Sun, all trine at 0 to 2 degree, so it close orb. Count right?

His Pluto Trine my Venus at 0, it scary lol. since it so exact. But you said a Trine is good right? Count?

His Pluto Sextile my Ascendant at -1 degree orb, is that consider close orb? Count?

His Pluto conjunction my Mars at 9 degree, that is quite wide degree right? So it shouldn´t count right? Would you said 9 degree orb is big enough to effect? It actually 9.55 degree, so it wide right?

The Pluto conjunction Saturn is almost 9 degree, so it wide too right?

And answer PP question.
He work nights, so he won´t miss a milestone of his child (we have a 4 year old toddler). When our toddler sleep is dad go to work. First thing my husband does when come home in the morning is take our toddler to school, then home he sleep 5 hours, then wake up and does house work, then pick up our toddler from school, then does homework and play with our toddler, then feed this toddler dinner, then put this toddler to bed (he still sing lullabies to his son when this toddler is 4). Then he hsa little time to relax, then he off to work again, he work nights.
April 16, 2022 at 07:05
(Pisces) Galadriell
What you describe is a typical plutonic energy in a Scorpio-like man, who sleep very little and work their socks off for kids and family. They really do have a stronger energy source compared to other signs.

But the way he relates to you is killing the female creativity and can lead to a disease in midsection.

Stop describing the perfect husband from movies. This is a superficial quality of a marriage.

Focus on the emotional exchange beetwen man and woman. Do you have enough space to breath and to be productive?

It is not about finance. It is about woman´s needs. Women need to work on something to release their creative energy.
April 16, 2022 at 07:40
(Leo) stayathomewife » Galadriell
He not a Scorpio Sun. He is Pisces Sun with Cancer Rising (very family man, Pisces Sun are selfless too). He just have that whole gang of malefic Stellium, Scorpio Mars, Scorpio Saturn, Scorpio Pluto, all in Scorpio.
He just Capricorn in both his Jupiter and Neptune, Jupiter in Capricorn is rare because Capricorn are are hardwork in a planet of give it to you easy Jupiter.

And we do connect. When our son in school (whole day) is me and him sleep together, so basically I sleep in the daytime with him. Then when he wake up and do housework, I usually stay in bed and get few more hours sleep.

And it him that want to get rid of our toddler on weekend, lol. To him, his reasoning: we more than just our toddler mom and dad, we are a couple too, and if our toddler cling to him like this all day then he is just a father, he needs to be my husband too.
So he asked his mom (my mother in-law) to take our 4 year old Saturday and Sunday (whole days, so 48 hours is our toddler with grandma). So weekend is just me and him alone, the two of us only.
Then Sunday night we pick up our toddle from his mom, and then he go to work Sunday night.

However he does work everyday (work nights so every night I mean), it was my fault because I told him that I want him to retire at 50 (that when our 4 year old turn 18, so 14 more years). And he dotes on me, in order to retire early, we calculated,a nd it means he must work everyday in order to retire at the age of 50!

It me that too hard on him, I think what I need to learn here is let him relax a bit.

He has Saturn and Mars in 5th house, so it hard for him to enjoy fun, he work hard since little, good paying job, max out all his 401k and IRA, use his savings to buy house at age 34 paid in cash. So thank you to that Saturn in his 5th, restrict him from having fun, so instead of parties in his younger days, him was working and make money.

He Cancer Rising, that put his 7th house in Capricorn (which rule by Saturn), so Saturn control his marriage house too. I mean study astrology I see why he work so hard to be a provider and a house husband at once. Saturn just won´t let him breath!

Thank you though for your advice. Part of it is my fault too, if it weren´t me that want him to retire early.
April 16, 2022 at 08:10
(Pisces) Galadriell » stayathomewife
this is very well known to me as well, the thing with the early retirement

But one should enjoy every day of life. You don´t know what retirement brings. Maybe disease. Maybe death.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »