read my chart

February 21, 2019 at 09:44 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) rit
read my chart
I have been trying to get someone to read my chart especially my solar return chart as I have been going through some very gross bad difficulties. Might be promising this year but still no one can be so clear. Grateful if someone can help out. :37:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 21, 2019 at 12:10
(Aquarius) rit »
thanks a lot you have been always very kind to me. May you overflow with happiness good health peace and prosperity . Perhaps there might be someone who could help me especially having solar return 3degrees Scorpio and natal mars 6degrees Scorpio in my natal chart being fourth house and being solar return first house while my progressed moon now being25degrees Libra on my mid point Saturn/mars. So I just keep wondering what I am heading into. I have been having a very distressful life and hoping for a breakthrough that could lift me a bit up. Thanks again for being so kind and taking an interest.
February 21, 2019 at 16:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com »
System message: Post has been written by user 1davidsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
what Ladylight said so much emphasis on the 6th house with your moon and sun and pluto and your south node so to me with your age I´d look at the aspect of the 6th house in terms of the energy flow of the houses that express a human life from birth (Aries the Baby) to death (Pisces transcendence of physical boundaries) and within this flow then the 6th house is that time of life corresponding to young adulthood when we are in college or just before or just after when we are truly transitioning from our teenage years to being a young adult and it is in this sense about the Virgo aspect of "discernment" - this is when we are discerning for our "self" (Herein the assumption is that our self is now developed and just beginning to truly assert its energy fully) so we are looking around and figuring out our place in life, what we want to do with ourselves and also this is where we first begin to "discern" a partner for the coming energy of the 7th house and relationship. Think of all the "coming of age" movies it´s that kind of energy as well for this is the very strong energy of your solar return so it´s some kind of going back to go forward or going back to wrap up a cycle from earlier in life ?

With your IC shifted over there sandwiched between your solar sun and moon and SN and then I see your natal Mars exact conjunct your natal IC, and the fact a that your natal Sun is conjunct your DC, I think this year is about really dealing with in whatever fashion that means childhood energy in order to transition fully into 7th house energy of relationship, you know, about finding and standing in your own power as a woman so that you can engage in relationship and with your natal SN in the 1st and NN in the 7th along with that Sun position on the DC, your soul´s mission is around relationships and the fact that your SN is in the solar return 6th house mix, that to me is kind of nice in a way as if you are given here encouragement to have fun and indulge yourself in this effort to discern for yourself what you want and what you are say distinct from your family, even your society, could say, from your culture this going back to being a Leo Ascendant all about self expression and see that Saturn has stopped in this solar right on the cusp that to me is like Saturn saying, "OK I´m holding off a sec on limiting and restricting you and trying to force you into ´Adulting´"so you get to run wild and free? Also, with a 1st house Pluto you´re life is going to be a process of transformation of self which may come particularly through relationships and see that Solar Pluto in the 6th so this year then should involve within this whole complex a transformation of self to me clearly in general this transformation is about becoming fully empowered and throwing off any old DNA Karma from early life
February 22, 2019 at 05:35
(Aquarius) rit » 1davidsky
Thank you so much David I really read it all with great interest. So this focus for me this year should be more on the sixth house than on the fourth house having solar return sun in the fourth house. I need to sell my house and it is taking so much time and hassle that it is in fact effecting my health. I have started suffering from depression due to the fact that there are aggressive developers that want to take my house for nothing and being bullies. I happen to be the quite type hate trouble and find it difficult to fight for my rights. I pray for courage and intervention of the Holy Spirit. Thanks again for the insight. Loads of blessings fall upon you and peace be with you for which I pray a lot. Thanks again Rit
February 22, 2019 at 05:37
(Aquarius) rit »
Thanks ladylight for you interceding and helping me out. I really appreciate that. Loads and loads of blessings and peace fall upon you Rit

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »