I was told by psychic readers that I´ll meet my future hubby at 24 and marry him at 25

March 21, 2022 at 10:08 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ranran, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

I was told by psychic readers that I´ll meet my future hubby at 24 and marry him at 25
I´m 23 (recently celebrated my birthday in March 15). :75: Does my natal chart show any indication regarding their marriage predictions?

-He´s tall, well built (possibly quite slim), conventionally attractive and handsome.
-Can be someone new introduced by my friend, neighbor, or family/relatives. There´s a possibility that he´s my distant friend.
-Will be 1-3 years older than me.
-A kind, loyal, mature, and introverted man.
-Works at a factory or has a private sector job. May also own a business
-We get married once in a lifetime, no divorces.
-The financial situation gets better after our marriage.
-I´ll be a housewife and start a small business or work on my hobbies.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 21, 2022 at 10:59
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Maybe you should try to think less about it, it is like you are obsessed with that subject..It is not good for your mental health. It will come when is the right moment for you.

You remind me of some girl from AS, she would come with the same subject over and over again...Is Venus in Scorpio this or that, what he likes or not...

Just focus more on yourself, that is my friendly advice, or you will end up with some desperate person.
March 21, 2022 at 14:31
(Scorpio) Kisses
Husband will probably be very sporty and like hunting and stuff like that. Maybe even something related to horses
March 21, 2022 at 14:33
(Scorpio) Kisses » Morena_Lu
Good advice but she probably won’t take it ^.^ shes Anuradha ascendant with Pluto in 1st house. Obsessive comes with the territory
March 21, 2022 at 16:29
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Kisses
I thought that..well, she will learn, this way or another..
March 21, 2022 at 18:35
Pretty much. I’m learning the same lesson and I’ve seen my mom learn it too (mom is also Anuradha Moon) putting too much energy into the husband even if he doesn’t necessarily deserve it
March 21, 2022 at 18:43
I don´t know Vedic to be honest.

But your lesson is to balance your emotional side and wildness in you.
You have tendency to shock people, deep inside you are very kind but you show your tough side to others..

Be prepared that you will have to learn a lot about emotional maturity, and your relationships will have tendency to be like a rollercoaster, in the end- you can be healer, if you overcome your demons.;)
March 21, 2022 at 19:08
I highly recommend learning vedic
March 21, 2022 at 19:09
Maybe one day.. :3:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar