Is there any Astrological significance to being born at midnight?

February 17, 2022 at 19:11 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Brenton
Is there any Astrological significance to being born at midnight?
I was born at midnight, and I can´t find anything on the subject. I would love to know if anyone here has any insight. Thanks!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 17, 2022 at 22:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
well Yes, with the placidus House systems that would mean your sun wouldn´t be so far from your IC, Which is considered to be your roots, core.IC is aiming towards the center of the earth, so im symbolism its your inner life, its the cusp of the 4th house, so home, family, emotions, how you nurture yourself etc.

Everything below the horizon (from the 1st to the 6th house) is about the self and is, most of the time, more of a personal experience.

I have little knowledge but if you want to know more about it, I would suggest you reading the books on house from Dane Rudhyar.

https://ca1lib.org/book/2459085/…
February 17, 2022 at 22:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Generally speaking, the position of the sun in the chart (above or below the horizon) decides the chart sect in Hellenistic astrology, but I think in Vedic it is not considered much in that way. From the sect, the most benefic and most malefic planets are decided (and this plays a role in various Hellenistic techniques).

For Day charts: Most Benefic is Jupiter, and most Malefic is Mars.
For Night charts: Mot Benefic is Venus, and most Malefic is Saturn.

Now, is there specific significance for midnight birth, I guess it is as anotheralex said in regard to Placidus. In Vedic as far as I remember, one sign for being famous with something or being known to people is to have the sun in the 10th house and/or close to MC above the horizon. If I reflect on this and consider the sun in the opposite direction, maybe it points to introversion (Sun is self-esteem and confidence and general outward personality) and being in the lower part of the horoscope I guess gives a hint of introversion in general. Do you deal with properties or estates by the way?
February 17, 2022 at 23:06
(Aquarius) Brenton » anotheralex
Thank you, I´m kind of new to Astrology... I´ll check out the book!
February 17, 2022 at 23:13
(Aquarius) Brenton » Seanfhear
Thanks, very interesting! Introversion. I´ve always considered myself a closet-introvert... and Yes, I´m in the real estate business. What gave it away? :25:
February 18, 2022 at 00:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Brenton
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lord of the 10th (Leo) which is the sun is in the 4th house in Aquarius and also the lord of the 11th house of gains (Virgo) is in 4th house as well - so I thought it´s a gains and career thru home and properties - lucky guess :)

Edit: I use Whole sign house system
February 18, 2022 at 03:59
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:77:...Someone here `almost´ generalized for the whole Northern Hemisphere.
Third-house/Fourth-house balance can be very different from subject to subject.
I have a large part of the galaxy, inc. the centre in fourth-house.
:78:-scape people where the sky is midnight-black can pretend to be more planitial than they really are!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »