Musicians

February 15, 2022 at 01:47 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
Musicians
Hey what are some aspects that would make a good musician im looking for more artists like myself to work with, I know I was destined for art because I´m just so naturally inclined to it anything that just screams art I´m interested in, eventually I´ll likely be famous, the music and personality is just too good I know, please comment if your into art of all kinds and may your fantasy be written

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 16, 2022 at 03:19
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Narrowing your interests to just one thing may require blood, sweat, and tears. :42:
There are Scientific facts around music like different tunings for different times in history!
February 17, 2022 at 02:06
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » Rosincvist
No it doesn´t require these things, just a little bit of skill and navigation, it´s really easy if your inclined to it
February 25, 2022 at 15:23
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion
Well I´m very inclined towards art like painting and drawing, always have been (of course, I wouldn´t be a Libra mercury with pisces 3rd house otherwise), but my virgo and capricorn placements like keeping me grounded and realistic, hence I´m on another path... Let´s see if it´s going to be as fulfilling as I hope it will.
February 26, 2022 at 02:23
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Leo sun or moon of asc or stallion in the 5 th house or stellium in Leo. And the same for Taurus

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »