TOPIC CLOSED Thanks :):) - Do you know why I don´t like Aquarius Sun guys in romantic relationships ?

February 14, 2022 at 19:14 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Etherealmind
TOPIC CLOSED Thanks :):) - Do you know why I don´t like Aquarius Sun guys in romantic relationships ?
Idk why I choose St Valentine´s Day to reveal this HAHAHA :61: :61: but I wanna know in my chart WHY I´m really not attracted by Aquarius Sun guys in romantic relationships ??

I have Moon, Uranus, Neptune and South Node in Aquarius but I don´t like them more than in friendship :61: :61:

I have friends with very different Sun signs, it´s not an issue but regarding closer relationships (romantic relationships, etc.) I have much difficulty to consider Aquarius Sun guys as serious partners lol. Emotionally distant and almost too rational in their emotions and not very "responsible". It almost gets me angry sometimes lol.

Aquarius ASC, Mars, Mercury, Moon it´s ok but Aquarius Sun it would be just impossible to put up in romantic relationships :61: :10:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
February 14, 2022 at 19:19
(Taurus) s81
I think your Venus in Leo is the responsible!
February 14, 2022 at 19:41
(Leo) Zephyrin
Your Venus in Leo and Mars in Scorp tend to find guys with Aquarius Sun problematic and annoying.

As a Leo Venus, I can agree that dislike. Can´t help it, they have this vibe most of the time:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 14, 2022 at 19:41
(Virgo) Etherealmind » s81
One says that we´re often attracted by our opposite sign in romantic relationships but in my case it´s not that much the case lol. In the Aqua Sun - Leo Sun axis it´s only Leo Sun :12: :12:
February 14, 2022 at 20:03
(Aries) ram_goat » Etherealmind
Aqua´s feverish, excessive, need for individuality and "freedom" (whatever that means.. to them or anyone..).

erratic or shocking individuality.

what´s not to criticize, for a virgo?

As with Sag, Aqua´s worst/most antisocial personality traits only become
worse and more pronounced with age.

The last 4 signs of the zodiac have a real problem with this but I find
sag & aqua have it the worst.
February 14, 2022 at 20:55
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Zephyrin
Thanks for understanding me Zephy´ x´)x´)

Yeah I feel like my Leo Venus is asking for expression of feelings :12: and my Scorpio Mars is also intense and "serious" somehow like "inner and psychic" and as Aquarius men don´t seem so much involved emotionally in romantic relationships I´m like "Ummmmm no lol"
February 14, 2022 at 21:09
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
There is a space within the psyche of all aqua influenced people where no one is allowed but themselves. Sometimes their "coldness" is just their answer to other´s "needs". You get "coldness" from them because you are getting close to this place within them where no one is permitted. It is some space in their minds which holds their individuality, or so an AQ type believes. It is where their ideas and image of self expression and liberty reside. It is a complicated and messy place. No one is allowed to impinge on this space but themselves. If you try to go there (foolishly) or to poke this space you will get first coldness from an AQ type, then next rebellion and off-putting crazy behavior. AQ has a very complicated relationship with their own individuality/self and the (healthy, acceptable) expression of these things in society and within groups of people.

In theory, Leo makes a perfect opposite and complimentary sign to AQ because leo rules the self and has a strong enough sense of their own self and individuality that they can patiently tolerate AQ´s very complex, irrational and convoluted struggle with self & individuality. Their own self expression and messy, erratic, emotions.

That many other signs may tire of AQ and their constant borderline psychosis in regards to self and self expression, is not surprising.

People who are psychologically and emotionally well suited to be with Aquas are patient, trusting, understanding and know how to give the Aquas in their lives a lot of time alone and downtime and free space to work out their constant low grade inner problems as well as their occasional blowups around these same issues.
February 14, 2022 at 21:51
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Aquarius is all about friendship.
February 14, 2022 at 21:53
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ram_goat
Hmm...there all kind of loners in my experience. :61: Then they blame it on me. :61:
February 14, 2022 at 22:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´d like to try and make a different comment about this! So as I´m seeing you´re a Virgo sun. Virgo and Aquarius are inconjunct signs, meaning they form a 150° aspect. The orb tolerance for this aspect is at about 3° but it´s not about the orbs here; it is about the energy you get from them. From what I know this aspect is interpreted as "being in very different places in life". Although your moon is in Aquarius, your sun being in Virgo may make it harder for you to relate to Aquarius suns, and vice versa.

P.S. I am a Cancer and this aspect also applies to me and Aquarius placements. I personally think it makes sense.
February 15, 2022 at 01:41
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
Oh that is deep. You said a lot there.
February 15, 2022 at 01:45
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
You are correct.. but it´s a funny dynamic. A balance. They need room and space.
If you get too close, it makes problems. Finding the right balance with AQ types is difficult. You either understand them or you don´t. If you don´t, you will always struggle with them, never quite understanding their needs, often wasting time trying to "solve" that which has no solution, and must simply be accepted as-it-is.
February 15, 2022 at 18:00
(Virgo) Etherealmind » ram_goat
"You get "coldness" from them because you are getting close to this place within them where no one is permitted."

There´s an Aqua guy who´s getting closer to me currently but he´s always very rational in his way of expressing his feelings. I don´t put up with this type of approach too rational for a long time, these people are too complicated when you can simply say things how you feel them, DIRECTLY, holy sh*t hahaha.

I don´t have time to loose with people acting this way
February 15, 2022 at 18:10
(Virgo) Etherealmind » goldenlion32
Yeah but when you´re in relationship with someone there must always be a little part of friendship somehow. You also have to be partly "friend" with your partner ... so there´s nothing "special" in their way of seeing romantic relationships.

They just have a colder way of considering romantic relationships.
February 15, 2022 at 19:14
these people are too complicated when you can simply say things how you feel them, DIRECTLY, holy sh*t hahaha.

It is better for AQ to filter their emotions like this. They have some pretty crazy ones, generally. Even with their rationality filters turned on, they are difficult to understand, when it comes to deep meaningful things. Their emotions are a jumble of many things. Some good, others bad. Some clear, other things very confused.

But you know Virgo´s opposite sign, Pisces is not so different, but pisces does much better with emotions, they are more directly emotional, for better or worse.

AQ is a fixed sign, too, and all fixed signs have a stubbornness to them that can be perverse. AQ arrives at this quickly when angered or insulted.

When someone doesn´t really understand their own emotions, how can they understand the emotions of others? AQ also have some very bad moments as parents too. Being too cold and logical when a child simply needs love or emotion. I have seen some bad parenting from AQ over the years. Pre-teen years raising children are particularly challenging for AQ, in my experience.
February 15, 2022 at 19:24
You also have to be partly "friend" with your partner ... so there´s nothing "special" in their way of seeing romantic relationships.

this is the part of Leo that makes them the perfect opposite of AQ..

You must be very solid & sure of yourself, your identity, who you are, what you think, to be with such a changeable, mixed up, and "messy" partner. Often you must be the strong one for them as well as for yourself. That kind of trust and certainty and patience is not something that all people are equipped for. But thankfully, some are. Best for each of us that we figure out who we are and what are our particular strengths and weaknesses, so that we can more easily and early avoid unsuitable partners. Sometimes AQ´s "mess" is aloofness, other times, feverish lunacy about some thing or other that objectively is no great matter, but to AQ becomes strangely meaningful for some brief time or mood.
February 15, 2022 at 19:26
They just have a colder way of considering romantic relationships.

it doesn´t stay this way forever, but also, you may find AQ´s fire
more disturbing than their ice.

But being a fixed sign, AQ is stubborn and fixed. If he´s into you he´ll persist until he wins you, even if it takes many years.. I have also seen this happen.
February 16, 2022 at 17:21
(Virgo) Etherealmind » letafet
Thank you for your post :):)

I just know very basic things about inconjunctions but when you say :

"From what I know this aspect is interpreted as "being in very different places in life". Although your moon is in Aquarius, your sun being in Virgo may make it harder for you to relate to Aquarius suns, and vice versa."

It may be possible indeed. I still have many planets in Aquarius but maybe my way of being is sometimes unsychronized with their way of being in closer contexts such as romantic relationships !!
February 16, 2022 at 17:29
"But you know Virgo´s opposite sign, Pisces is not so different, but pisces does much better with emotions, they are more directly emotional, for better or worse."

I can feel their emotions better. Even if it´s a bit shy like Virgo you can still feel Piscis sensitivity.
February 16, 2022 at 17:35
"You must be very solid & sure of yourself, your identity, who you are, what you think, to be with such a changeable, mixed up, and "messy" partner. Often you must be the strong one for them as well as for yourself. That kind of trust and certainty and patience is not something that all people are equipped for. But thankfully, some are."

Ooooooh !!!! I feel like you´re describing my Aquarius stellium being opposite a Leo Sun guy I had met a few years ago. It was like we had the best and worst compatibility at the same time he was so charismatic :61: :42: :61: :42:
February 16, 2022 at 17:39
"it doesn´t stay this way forever, but also, you may find AQ´s fire
more disturbing than their ice."

Yeah they can act sometimes weird like non-emotional and cold !!
February 16, 2022 at 18:28
Too bad you couldn´t make something out of it. You can learn a lot from your opposite, but it isn´t always easy.
February 16, 2022 at 18:29
or act perverse and bloody-minded about something for no clear reason.
February 16, 2022 at 18:34
there is a facet of both virgo and pisces that just wants to live in their own little world and not bother others and not be bothered by others. artistic virgos are very close to pisces vibe. both are very good in this sphere. virgo and pisces who step out into the public sphere have a much more complicated path because the public sphere is complicated and political. better for each of those signs to just keep things as simple as possible. too much complexity doesn´t allow them to be excellent in the best ways they can be.. too complex an environment becomes unnatural for them and they begin to flail and become ineffective.
February 17, 2022 at 13:37
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Thank God you don´t like Aquarian Sun guys, at least someone is leaving them in peace :61:
February 17, 2022 at 14:58
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Catch-22
Yes but in my case I TEND TO ATTRACT THEM AAAAAHHHHHHHH lol :39: :61: :39: :61:

There´s currently one who´s trying to get closer to me when we see each other -_-

Where are all the Aries and Leo guys in my town ?!?! :61: :42:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »