What do you think? It s the birth chart of a very important person.

January 24, 2022 at 21:47 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) GreenMoon
What do you think? It s the birth chart of a very important person.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2022 at 05:26
(Taurus) s81
Mmm without the birth time it´s pretty much difficult to say, plus an unexpected Jupiter is like a lottery since it could lead to strong solitude attitudes, but with the Sun activated by Neptune (masses) and the Moon (people) it could be. Specially if the person has born around 13:15 with the MC applying to it´s Sun, that will place Pluto (power), Venus (ruler of the ASC in Libra for that time) and Mercury (protected from the rays of the Sun) in the 10th house, so it could be.
January 25, 2022 at 05:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Politician?
January 25, 2022 at 06:29
(Taurus) s81 » Seanfhear
That would be a classic for Pluto in 10th, but if the other planets are also there, it could be almost anything hah. With Uranus activating Pluto and Venus, it could be a famous electric engineer for example. With the Sun on the MC and disposing Mercury and all those planets in Virgo it could be a doctor of some kind, plus Mars activating with a partile sextile to Venus which is partile conjunct Chariklo (the partner of Chiron) it could be from a physiotherapist to a surgeon may be.
But still makes me wonder that unaspected Jupiter in Virgo... and that Neptune activation to the Sun, it could be a psychology-related pioneer too. Can´t solve this riddle without the birth time I´m affraid.
January 25, 2022 at 07:25
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Celeb-search says there was a Roumanian named Gheorghe born in the middle of the month.
January 25, 2022 at 15:39
(Cancer) GreenMoon » Rosincvist
https://medium.com/illumination/…

One of the most important neurosurgeons in the world.

Also: ´Out of the total of 54 published books, he had been the sole author of 7 books, the primary author of 28 books, joint author, but not primary one, of 19 books, and contributing author in 3 books. Out of the 54 published books, textbooks and atlases,24 had been drawn up in English. He had published and had presented 404 scientific papers, as follows: 140 published abroad and in Romanian journals with international circulation(in English); 63 published in Romanian in various Romanian medical journals; 71 communicated to various international congresses, and 129 communicated to symposia and congresses in. His works are quoted by renowned scholars and researchers throughout the world.´
January 25, 2022 at 15:47
(Cancer) GreenMoon » s81
Oh okay!
*sigh* i wish we d knew his birth date.
His choice was solitude bc he was dedicated to his work in neurosurgery, he is Romanian, one of the greatest neurosurgeons in the world. he also has an extremely good heart, he never received money for his operations, having a career of over 50 years. he´s still operating at 88, if I´m not mistaken. he sold his house many times just to publish his books. the costs are high for publishing. he s interesting because he has a mystic aura somehow, he s very spiritual and he believes in god.
Also, he was in politics but without much success. the politicians here are corrupt and they used his image for votes.
https://medium.com/illumination/…
January 25, 2022 at 15:50
(Cancer) GreenMoon » GreenMoon
and also you are right about the psychology part
he graduated from two faculties: Medicine + Psychology
:37:
January 25, 2022 at 18:24
(Taurus) s81 » GreenMoon
Mmm with those characteristics I would say his birth time is more likely to be around 13:40, that would place the Sun in the 9th house (elevated moral values) and the unaspected Jupiter in the 11th house with Neptune too (spirituality projected over social work), also the Moon at 1st house (mixing the attention to people into his personality). But I´m just guessing.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »