Can someone please let me know if I will soon be facing any health challenges?

January 7, 2022 at 20:17 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) cfsmm
Can someone please let me know if I will soon be facing any health challenges?
According to my transit chart, does it suggest that I may go through any health challenges in the near future (next 1 or 2 years). If so, when are the estimated times?
Thank you!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 8, 2022 at 17:55
(Scorpio) Apolodor
Hello!

Before any planetary transit, your mindset is more important for your health. Autosuggestion is very powerful, especially when it comes to one´s health.

I know people whose charts are showing vitality and resistance to illness, but in reality, they are permanently sick and weak because they believe the Moon or other planet is affecting them. I also know people with a badly aspected health axis, but their health is almost perfect.

Autosuggestion is very important here. Just because you know there is a transit that could affect your health, you should not stick to that and expect your health to get worse. On the contrary - tell yourself you´re strong and healthy.

Back to the transits in your chart, I see Black Moon Lilith transiting your 12th house. In case of a health issue, with this transit there is a chance to get an incorrect diagnostic, that´s why it would be recommended to check with more doctors.

Wish you the best and remember that autosuggestion is very important. Use it wisely!
January 9, 2022 at 10:35
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »