Vocation and Willpower

January 3, 2022 at 15:51 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) 2s
Vocation and Willpower
Hey! I was wondering if anyone can examine my birth chart and tell me potential vocations/careers that I should pursue in my lifetime, and any potential areas of natural talent I might possess.

Additionally, it would really help if you can analyze my work ethic, staying power, and sense of willpower through my birth chart. Thank you so much for your time.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 3, 2022 at 19:08
(Scorpio) Kisses
10th lord Jupiter is in Hasta nakshatra - so you could work in something that is creative and requires attention to detail such as art

You have a Parivartan Yoga or exchange happening between Mercury in Libra and Venus in Virgo, 8th and 7th houses so your work could really involve research. Diving deep

Business or dealing with clients or the public

Chiron in 10th house plus the 8th house influence could be a therapist or psychologist

Hasta nakshatra too is great at reading people. Mimicking people so you could be good at acting ^.^
January 3, 2022 at 19:37
(Scorpio) 2s » Kisses
Thank you!

Those are all career paths I´ve considered, I have noticed potential talent in writing, acting, and psychology in my chart before but it´s nice to have clarity >.<
January 3, 2022 at 19:43
(Libra) Daneel
Hmm, this is a bit hard.
Chiron in an otherwise empty 10th House is not a good sign carreer-wise.
2nd and 8th Houses are empty suggesting you don´t care about resources too much. Frankly, this just doesn´t seem to be a carreer-centric chart.
If we check this otherwise and instead of career we focus on fhe vocation part, North Node in the 1st House conjunct Moon in Taurus might be the way to go. I´d translate it to something like ´your goal is to be emotionally satisfied and reach an inner peace through a persona who seems to have enough things to have a comfortable life´. Maybe your vocation is just to find this inner peace through material comfort. At the same time this interpretation contradicts with the empty 2nd and 8th Houses. Maybe you want to appear well-off without necessarily having anything?
Other interesting thing is the 7th House, a lot of stuffs go on there. Do you consider yourself extroverted, charismatic?
Please keep in mind that I´m not an expert.
January 3, 2022 at 19:56
(Scorpio) Kisses » 2s
Oh cool!!!
January 3, 2022 at 19:58
(Scorpio) 2s » Daneel
Yeah, the empty 2nd, 8th, and almost 10th does get me a little concerned career-wise. However, I have considered that maybe it can just mean I don´t have a traditional career. Career is actually pretty important to me :´)

I´ve considered 2 career paths since I was 6, but the problem is one of the careers is not so stable.

I do have a stellium in 6th house if you consider minor planets though, and 6th house is also another potential career house. Additionally, maybe I´m seeking more of the spiritual path or should pursue a career that I´ve connected with since my childhood due to the north node conjunction moon? It´s te tightest aspect in my entire chart.

Although I don´t have a lot of 10th house planets, my Midheaven does make a lot of aspects to other planets, including my sun and I think that indicates something- Fell free to give me critique I´m not sure how heavy those things could fill in for the lack of planets in material houses.
January 4, 2022 at 12:20
(Capricorn) Tidgie
Hi. I´m relatively new with astrology, and still a beginner, but I still wanted to share some of my thoughts with you.

What I´ve noticed in your chart is that both Saturn and Mars are in detriment - Cancer Saturn and Libra Mars. I´d say this reduces your willpower since Mars stands for drive, action, and a fearless attitude while Saturn stands for discipline, strategy, patience, and resilience.

First of all, having Aries Asc makes Mars your chart ruler. Your Libra Mars makes you rather indecisive when it comes to actually doing what you want because you might like harmony and you´ll want to make everyone happy, which is impossible, so you often times might lack the willpower to go ahead and do what you like. Besides, Cancer Saturn might point to the fact that you have issues with actually displaying emotions towards your family, which makes you more inhibited and ince you might yearn for your family´s approval, you are less likely to act upon your will.

I also noticed your Sun conjuncts South node and Moon conjuncts North node, so I´d definitly always go with my gut feeling in life. Besides, your destiny in this lifetime is to focus on you (1st house North node) and not on your partners (7th house South node), so you need to purposefully work on this, which will make your willpower stronger once you stop caring so much about other people´s happiness compared to your own.

Regarding your work ethics, the ruler of second house is in 6th house in Virgo, which is the natural placement for 6th house. I think you have very good work values, and you are even liked at work by your colleagues. However, 10th house Chiron might indicated that you rarely get the recogniton you deserve, even though you do all the hardwork.
January 4, 2022 at 13:30
(Scorpio) 2s » Tidgie
It´s okay! Being a beginner doesn´t make your thoughts less valid :)

That´s a good observation for a beginner, and I do believe you could actually have a point there. I´ve always thought of Saturn in Cancer to actually represent stronger responsibilities in the family, of having a stricter childhood that evolves around structure and a basic lack of love and empathy from the parents. Saturn also represents the parents, so I think that it could represent both the lack of emotions from the children or lack of nurture from the parents. A lot of the times, I actually do the complete opposite of what my parents want as they´re very unreasonable sometimes.

As for the Libra Mars, I can definitely understand where you´re coming from, however, this sounds odd, but I don´t actually think my Libra Mars really describes me. Maybe it does and I´m subconsciously acting like my Libra Mars, but I have always been very direct and confrontational, and I´m not as scared to rock the boat as Libra Mars is supposed to be (I think this is because I have Mars in 7th house, which shows I´m not as disciplined with not being argumentative and less likely to compromise). I also recognize that life isn´t fair and am pretty decisive, which is really strange. I mostly agree with all the placements in my chart, it´s just Libra Mars I don´t really sit with.

This part about the nodes is accurate. I am following the path already due to the conjunction of moon and north node, because at times I focus too much on others´ perceptions of me (7th house stellium).

This part about Chiron is also correct, thank you for your observations! I enjoyed reading them, and you should keep up the work in terms of studying astrology :1:

side note: I guess although in Saturn and Mars I don´t have willfully planets, I do have a lot of aspects that suggests willpower or staying power, but I´m not sure if they´re accurate or not and wanted so opinions on them, as aspects sometimes don´t appear depending on the website. Most of these aspects always appear for me though so idk.
January 4, 2022 at 19:24
(Scorpio) Astrocelestial
Hello,

How accurate is your birth time? Only asking because if there is a chance for it to be 5 minutes earlier, then things become a bit more complicated as your 10th house will be intercepted and it requires some more effort from you to unlock the energy of that house. The same will apply to your 4th house. Anything later than 17:15 will not affect it.

Considering the existing chart, there have been already mentioned some good points. What I would like to add and ask you if you have considered working independently? North Node is in the 1st house so in a nutshell, it suggests that in this life you should learn to focus on yourself and to gain independence.

Your ascendant in Aries + NN in 1st house are signs that you could do something independently, eventually, run your own business.
January 7, 2022 at 13:34
(Scorpio) 2s » Astrocelestial
Hey! Yes, my birth time is pretty accurate. That was the exact time I was born, maybe give or take a few seconds.

Yes, I have. Actually, I´ve beyond keen to work independently. I´ve realized you can´t really depend on others often times, and I´m guessing because of my Moon-Node conjunction, I´ve already moved on the path towards developing my autonomy.

Hmmm, in terms of this last part, I´m okay with either working alone or working with someone, it just depends on if I have a connection to that career path if that makes sense.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »