NN in the 7th

November 28, 2021 at 08:21 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
NN in the 7th
Any advice in following the path of this NN?.

I read some articles online and the core idea, in my view, is to tame the egoistical tendencies and learn the art of cooperating and developing better relations, especially one on one. It is a natural me me me attitude that needs to be adressed.
Plus...establishing healthy boundaries as the tendency is either to undersell yourself or to just receive and offer too little in return.

Do you think some people don´t manage to follow the direction of their NN at all, and remain stuck in the familiar area of their SN a lifetime?

Do you have it or know someone who does?.

Please share ;).

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 4, 2021 at 09:33
(Sagittarius) Sus
Hi Luna.

That´s what I read too about your nn house but lately I´m learning vedic interpetations for lunar nodes and they make much more sense to me. So take a look at vedic sites. Remember they use whole system. So if you use another house system, check both.
December 4, 2021 at 11:31
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Sus
Indeed, in Vedic, as in tropical WS, mine falls in the 8th.

It´s nonetheless on the cusp...but on the 8th it´s a bit more abstract to me, or harder to understand.

It does make some sense in the 7th...but there are some common themes between the 2 :3:
December 4, 2021 at 11:59
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
7th house North Node Aquarius really isn´t about "Me", it´s about serving humanity. I would say, the South Node Leo is more about the "Me", which really, is kind of something I don´t understand at times.

Aquarius relationships seem more the "Me" then "We" since they´re emotionally objective. They tend to be eccentric, unconventional, and different types or relationships since it´s Uranus since birth. You go through different populations.

Uranus in Aries opposition Uranus in Libra was squaring Pluto. This was a once in life time experience. it technically forced me to focus on "Me", since I was focused more on service to others before then in the physical form. Team work.

Where this brought me more into the leadership skills. Since the internet is Aquarius naturally it was the masses versus the local community in the physical.

Which now, I´m wondering where it´s taking me the next 7 years. :61:
Every 7 years, there´s new lessons with Aquarian themes.

It may depend on what archetype you have in the 7th house, since Aquarius is more the bridge to higher consciousness, higher cosmic love of humanity as a whole.

Although, Uranus in Aquarius, Neptune in Aquarius had different lessons, then Aquarius Pluto in the future.

Saturn in Aquarius different lessons.

Naturally, it is the hardest Node, since your expanding your horizons of the whole world in cultural diversity.

Most people around me do not have this Node, it can be misunderstood, since it is meant to transcend what others are learning in their personal journey´s where they might have a more limited point of view.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »