12TH HOUSE PROFECTION YEAR WITH A 12H STELLIUM

November 27, 2021 at 09:09 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) marymackenzie
12TH HOUSE PROFECTION YEAR WITH A 12H STELLIUM
So far I am halfway through my 12H profection year and my god I am struggling :( got into a car wreck, encephalitis from tick-borne illness, quit 2 jobs, super depressed. I know this is a really important year for me to transform given that I have such prominent 12H placements, but I haven´t been able to really decode what I am meant to work through since there is so much energy present. I just feel really confused and I´m going through a rough time, and I want to transform this energy to my benefit as much as possible. Anyone think they can help?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 14, 2021 at 11:03
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Hey man, Im really sorry to hear you are dealing with that stuff, its really sad to see no one reached out too! Are you ok?
December 14, 2021 at 12:20
(Capricorn) stellium12
I wrote you a reply several times but never sent because this is a journey you have to do on your own.

My only advice would be don´t dismiss ideas, concepts that come from your dreams or ideas coming to you randomly. Look at them, study, learn about them and see where it leads.

For me it was transformative but I didn´t "get it right" ( I think) until age 59.

I wish you the best.
December 18, 2021 at 01:35
(Gemini) marymackenzie » stellium12
Well, thank you for this! I understand it´s my own journey and no one can give me the answers but myself, thats exactly what I´m trying to do is find my own answers and keep knowing myself, but I have only been studying astrology for 2 years now so I am just looking for an outside perspective to help me understand this area of my chart a bit better. I guess I was more so asking if anyone could look into my birth chart to help me understand how the energy of my placements are being affected during this year. I just want to get a better understanding of my placements and how a 12H year can influence them so I can use my birth chart as a tool to help me in navigating the storm. :)
December 18, 2021 at 01:37
(Gemini) marymackenzie » atlantickush
Aw thank you for this, yes I am okay :) Navigating the obstacles as the come at me haha
December 18, 2021 at 13:00
(Aquarius) atlantickush » marymackenzie
Oh good. NW!
December 18, 2021 at 13:06
I can understand wanting to do that, astrology gives you a temporal view of parts of your life, so rather than get completely full of despair, you have some idea that something might be coming, and will pass again. If you can divine some of the character of the transits, for sure you might be able to use that to your advantage. (Not as straightforward as you hope though unfortunately).

That said, divination can become a burden if people obsess over it to the letter. It´s completely natural, and for sure you almost use yourself as an experiment to understand it and see how it works.

It sounds like you really are having some big transits, and that you are aware of the astrological correspondence and things but for now you really just would be better off soldiering through! That´s my advice. It comes from the heart, I really hope you are well and keep up studying astrology, it´s just not a panacea unfortunately! Or at least not for me 😅🙏
February 20, 2022 at 08:34
(Gemini) marymackenzie » atlantickush
I´m somehow just now seeing your reply but thank you for all of this! 🙏🏻 I was going through the thick of if it when I made that post, I definitely was trying to control as much as I could and looked to astrology for answers haha. Since then I´ve been using it less as a compass and more as a tool to better recognize patterns within myself that I can work on changing, and how those patterns play out in my life. It´s helped a lot 😊

My 12th House year is teaching me a lot of things, it´s just doing it the hard way 😂
February 20, 2022 at 09:20
Good to hear from you and thanks for the reply. Sounds like you mastered that lesson then, on to the next one! 😂

Take care

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »