Interpretation advice - relationship tarot reading

November 23, 2021 at 11:21 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Pikkio
Interpretation advice - relationship tarot reading
Hi everyone,

I hope you are well and safe everywhere you are in the world 🙂

I was hoping some of you, with a bit more experience than me, would give me his/her advice on how to interpret this reading about me and the person I´m interested in right now.

I´ve been doing tarots for myself for a while, but I always find hard to go too deep in the interpretation.

The spread:
I used a 7 card spread in the shape of an "H" (don´t know how it is called)
The left column should be me, the right one, hers.

First row is what´s in the mind.
Second row is the hearth
Third row according to the scheme is supposed to be sexual energy but to me I considered more as the desires, aspirations or expectations...

The card in the middle is supposed to be the connection or more in general the response of the spread.

The cards:
I´ve attached a picture. Hope you can see.
There´s a lot of interesting simmetry.
I was particularly curious of the aces (cups for me,wands for her) in the thoughts both reversed
Or the knight of pentacle VS. The page of pentacle in the hearth.

What do you think?

I´m curious 😊

Thanks a lot in advance to whoever would want to spend some time with it.

If you have any questions, just drop it and I´ll try to answers

Bye!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 4, 2021 at 01:27
(Aquarius) ciocia.matylda
Hi,
First I have to say the result of this spread is interesting for sure.
I would interpret that first of all you both want the relationship to succeed, but for each of you success might mean something different - on your side a little bit more of a celebration of life in general or even a marriage in this sense of celebrating your lives together for sole purpose of celebration and joy, on hers more of a celebration of success, something accomplished.
I would say that in this heart earth energy - you might excerce more focused and directed energy, while her is pure energy of earth element. It may mean you both want to take things slow and steady as true stability comes slowly, you may be just more aware of what does it mean to be stable.
But with the aces reversed in thoughts I think what you too observe in reality is somewhat different to what you both want and need in your heart. You both overanalize things that should be felt - in your case more of emotions, especially those oriented towards yourself, like selflove, selfcare, being in touch with your emotional and feminine side. In her case the action towards personal goals, passion, this fire gut feeling that makes you feel alive. It can make you both feel a little bit confused and detached from reality.
I believe with the 5 of wands reversed - if you both peacefully open up about your insecurities, worries and needs, you may really learn a lot from each other. But main advice would be to trust your gut and feel your feelings (I checked that you´re scorpio moon like me, so yeah, watch out for searching for a meaning too much in your emotions instead of fully diving emotionally deep into them!)
Sending best wishes your way!! Hope it´s at least somewhat helpful!
December 12, 2021 at 22:50
(Leo) Pikkio » ciocia.matylda
Hi Matylda!
Thank you so much for this interpretation 😊
You certainly gave me lots of insights.
I particularly like your interpretation of the 2 aces reverted. It is probably very fitting to the situation.

It is also very interesting your interpretation of the 5 of wands reversed. To me the fact that it was reversed, was feeling more like a negative response, but I couldn´t really catch the shades of it.
I think you captured much better and your advice sounds very appropriate to the card. It certainly gave me some food for my speculation (lol... Scorpio moon 100% 😂 it´s a thought placement...)

Thank you so much! I hope I can give back to you somehow at some time 😊

All the best!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »