Don´t miss the longest partial lunar eclipse

November 11, 2021 at 15:26 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Don´t miss the longest partial lunar eclipse
https://www.livescience.com/longest…

The partial lunar eclipse, when Earth´s shadow covers 97% of the full moon, will be the longest of the century by far, dwarfing the duration of the longest total lunar eclipse this century, which took place in 2018 and stretched to 1 hour and 43 minutes. The forthcoming eclipse will also be the longest partial lunar eclipse in 580 years, according to the Holcomb Observatory at Butler University, Indiana

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 12, 2021 at 03:04
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The video says that the light bends, that would create some difficulty in measuring the Earth´s exact shadow a week from now! :64:
November 12, 2021 at 09:42
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
That picture looks like a portal to other places
So it will be darker then usually for the longest time in 580 years ? Also if I´m not wrong it will happen in Taurus close to argol ...
I wish I didn´t had to go out of my house that day but i have too because of work ughhh 😩
November 12, 2021 at 11:13
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Ioaanaa08
Ah...at least the partial lock down here just went into effect here. I don´t blame you. We might want to have a party online. :61:
November 12, 2021 at 12:02
(Taurus) Rosincvist » goldenlion32
Went down-town to see what the tourists were doing, eating very slowly and spitting out endless streams of words! :69: :115: :69: :115: :69: :115:
November 12, 2021 at 19:51
(Cancer) diana3volte
L´eclisse di luna del 19 novembre, io sono cancro, cadrà quasi congiunta alla mia venere di nascita in 8° casa maestra del mio ascendente bilancia. Sono un poco preoccupata. Cosa ci si può aspettare per un cancro, un´eclisse totale in congiunzione ad un pianeta personale? :29:
November 12, 2021 at 20:44
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » goldenlion32
Where do u live ? Here in Spain everything is okey no lockdown but we may get hit by a mini hurricane 😐 i wouldn´t find it strange
November 12, 2021 at 20:46
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Ioaanaa08
I´m in the Netherlands. They just stated 3 weeks partial lock down.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »