Astroseek forgets to mention major transits - help!

November 3, 2021 at 12:00 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
Astroseek forgets to mention major transits - help!
I should have Neptune opposing Saturn appending tightly now but one of the functions on the website is not mentioning this last opposing hits of mine. What is wrong?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 3, 2021 at 12:12
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
It is showing the transit in another table though... I´m confused! Somebody take the foggy Neptune-hat off my head please 😂
Login
(Log in)
November 4, 2021 at 11:17
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Neptun is currently retrograde in Pisces 20°36’ moving closer and closer to opposition with your Virgo 20°20´ Saturn ...

... but it will change to direct in Pisces 20°24´ and will not make that opposition.

see you :159: :192: :157: in 2184 again
Login
(Log in)
November 4, 2021 at 11:49
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » Petr9
Thank you for answering! But I still don´t understand why astro-seek then mention it in another table? (see above).
November 5, 2021 at 15:53
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Gunnar Stars
- the first table/calculator shows the exact times of exact aspect (0° orb)

- the second table/calculator shows current transits with optional orb (1°deg, 2°deg, 3°deg, ...).
you might see the transits which will happen during next month (bold A - Applying); or already happened 1 year ago (S - separating) ... and this time is based on the planetary speed and the orb you choose)

https://theastrologydictionary.com/…
November 5, 2021 at 16:01
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » Petr9
Thank you for explaining it to me! I´ll try to see if I understand it better now. Maybe I should change the title of the topic so it doesn´t look like astro-seek is doing stuff wrong. Again - thank you so much!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »