JANUARY UPDATE: Why´s the synastry not showing up irl?

October 3, 2021 at 23:41 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Kisses
JANUARY UPDATE: Why´s the synastry not showing up irl?
I met this guy who lives across the floor from me, and I was instantly drawn to him. He told me his birthday, and my Sun is conjunct his Venus in Swati nakshatra, and his Mars is on my Ascendant.

Normally, I´ve found that guys whose Mars are on my Ascendant are in my face and come off very strong, but this guy seems detached from me. I´ve experienced an ex-crush´s Venus on my Sun before, and he liked me back the whole time I was crushing on him.

It´s too bad. Maybe it´s just fear on both ends? I´ve been rejected before, and I don´t want to show how I feel too much.

Any advice? Here´s the synastry chart (I use Vedic Astrology.). I´m the inner circle and he´s outer.

******Update:

My neighbor/crush told me in early October just a week or so after I made this thread that he thinks we should just stay friends and we have. He came to my birthday dinner and this small Christmas gathering I had before campus closed. He’s been cool, even offered to photograph me for my music stuff for free next year

His chillness about my confession to him has honestly made me like him more as a person 😅

I still wonder why he rejected me, and I do know that his best friend had/has a crush on me and that probably influenced him to keep me just as a friend

***January Update***
He and I just texted tonight for a while out of nowhere. Like actually holding a conversation. Idk why this is happening now lol
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
October 4, 2021 at 12:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, I don´t know much about synastry and how it works but it seems to me that this person is not quite aggressive or bold (in good or bad sense).
His Mars is in Virgo in 12th. Makes me think of quite the nerd type somehow (is he into the medical field?).
Then his sun is in Libra (debilitated) in 1st house. I think his self confidence can be shaky a bit. Probably he is not showing you all sides of his personality.

Again, I don´t know much about synastry but this is what I think about his chart alone. And I could be wrong even, since I´m a beginner.
October 4, 2021 at 13:46
(Pisces) 11
Maybe, him being :151: :191: :154:, he´s used to girls hitting on him? Cause he´s so charming and maybe in love with himself? :61:
And his Venus is Retrograde. Something different about that.

And I agree that :176: :155: could be quite shy.
And is it really conj your ASC? It looks quite far. If u count it as 12th house, it´s a different story. House of secrets and enemies, and it is only normal to be cautious, which u seem to be now.
October 4, 2021 at 14:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 11
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Just a remark: In Whole sign system, any 2 bodies in a single sign are said to be conjunct. However, the power of manifestation for the effects of such conj. are judged by the distance. Typically, 10 degrees and less are said to be clear and strong, and further away is weaker and weaker. Also in relation to that, if 2 bodies are close to each other (even less than 10 degrees) but each of them is in a different sign, then these 2 are not judged as conjunct.
October 4, 2021 at 14:26
(Pisces) 11 » Seanfhear
oh thanks for info! Is it 10 degrees for all planets or luminaries only?
I usually use Placidus in synastries, cause it seems to work well.

"each of them is in a different sign, then these 2 are not judged as conjunct."

this always leaves me confused. Do you know the reason why they don´t count it as conjunction?
October 4, 2021 at 14:38
=====
"Is it 10 degrees for all planets or luminaries only?"
- To what I know (so far) and to what I´ve learned from the astrologers I follow, it´s not specific to luminaries or not, but rather a general rule. However, each astrologer and his or her own experience, some astrologers might consider 15 degrees is also manifest clearly and so on. So, it is really dependent on the experience here. The sun specifically has a specific rules when it comes to conjunctions because at certain proximity, the planet can be "Combust" (seen as the planet close to the sun is acting in agitation). Also this rule of combust, seem to follow the experience of the astrologer and each planet could have its own combust degrees (e.g. Mercury is closest to the sun naturally so probably 5 degrees and less is combustion for Mercury, while Mars for example, 10 degrees can be considered combustion).

"Do you know the reason why they don´t count it as conjunction?"
- I think the origin of this rule is traced back to how the Whole Sign system works. Because the planet, the sign, and the house are all taken into account in analysis. Thus, taking a planet from "next door" from another sign and another house, and not in a real aspect relation, can be deemed confusing or simply not adding to the clarity of understanding of the chart. Thus, by the nature of the WS system, borders must be maintained firmly and such conjunctions are not taken into account. This is my guess.
October 4, 2021 at 15:21
(Pisces) 11 » Seanfhear
Yes, I don´t think it´s only whole sign approach. Applies to Placidus also. I´ve heard astrologers saying, that it is more important, in what sign planets are, than the degree.

For example 1 deg Pisces would go well with 25 deg Cancer by their nature and energies more than
1 deg Pisces and 29 deg Gemini.

But I still don´t get why is that.
October 4, 2021 at 15:44
=====
Oh in this case maybe you are talking about some "rule of triangles" or something - unfortunately, my memory doesn´t serve me right here. Also I think this has to do with the nakshatras (lunar mansions) and the ruler of these nakshatras. And I suppose it works with signs of the same nature (i.e. fire together, earth together, etc)
October 4, 2021 at 15:50
(Pisces) 11 » Seanfhear
I think I’m talking about the same thing, different aspect. :4:

I hope someone can explain then!
:23:
October 4, 2021 at 17:02
=====
I´m think you would find treasures on YT
October 4, 2021 at 17:07
(Pisces) 11 » Seanfhear
True. Always some few treasures hidden in piles of garbage :61: but garbage always in front and disorient the view.
Can you show treasure videos ?
October 4, 2021 at 18:05
=====
most famous one is KRSchannel - check it out

he talks about various Vedic stuff - and saying Vedic doesn´t mean it should solely be applied to Sidereal calculations of course. I apply what I learn on tropical always, and in WS system.
October 4, 2021 at 18:08
(Pisces) 11 » Seanfhear
Ok thanks ! :5:
October 4, 2021 at 19:16
(Scorpio) Kisses » 11
I personally count conjunctions when the two bodies are in the same nakshatra. If you’re unfamiliar, check out some stuff on the nakshatra system in Vedic astrology. There’s 27 nakshatras, and his Mars is in Hasta (10 - 22° Virgo) and my Ascendant is in Hasta.
October 4, 2021 at 19:21
(Scorpio) Kisses » Seanfhear
Hey Sean!!! Nice to meet someone who likes Vedic too. He is not in the medical field. We’re in college. He’s a film major though. Quite 12th housey with production crews being behind the scenes.

I agree with the self confidence and hiding parts of oneself thing as a debilitated Sun person myself.

He is pretty non confrontational. He told us this story one time that one of his roommates kept leaving poop on the toilet bowl, and he never said anything to that guy the whole time. A pushover basically.
October 4, 2021 at 19:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kisses
=====
Interesting. I´ll put that 12H info on my (mental) list for possible career.

Well here you go. It could be he is not showing it because he is shy or just,well, a bit low, so he is not showing his real side. It could be so.
October 4, 2021 at 19:35
=====
By the way, the charts you put on display here, are they in tropical or sidereal?
October 5, 2021 at 04:05
Sidereal! And I’m just gonna tell him I like him and ask if he’d like to get to know me more and hang out.
October 5, 2021 at 08:33
=====
Good luck

for a trial, try using tropical and use vedic concepts and see what you can deduct (many astrologers I follow do it that way)
October 5, 2021 at 16:02
Thank you for the good luck! And I only use Sidereal, because I´ve truly found that it is far more accurate and true than Tropical. Speaking from many experiences.
October 5, 2021 at 16:08
=====
That´s interesting indeed
and you use Lahiri?
October 5, 2021 at 16:54
Yessiree :2:
October 5, 2021 at 17:38
=====
for the record, i do get some good results from Lahiri but i feel many things are off
October 5, 2021 at 17:44
Use the nakshatra system. Not just the signs. I’ll give you some examples of stuff being uncannily specific:

- New Moon happened right on my Part of Fortune and Jupiter in Purva Phalguni nakshatra, which rules the entertainment industry, in my 12th house. I met someone that month who owns a recording studio and went there to work on some music.

- New Moon this month is in Hasta nakshatra, symbolized by the hands, and I have an opportunity to apply for an internship with an organization that creates and designs bionic arms and hands for people who cannot afford them.

- Swati nakshatra rules eggs and shoes. Someone I know who has a lot of Swati placements (Sun, Mercury , Venus and Ascendant) said he had a weird obsession at some point with learning how to say the word “egg” in different languages. I have my Sun and Mercury (1st lord) in Swati, and I had an obsession with drawing and designing shoes as a kid.

There’s so much more.
October 5, 2021 at 17:46
Just noticed your Moon is on my Sun. Nice! Swati placements FTW
October 5, 2021 at 17:55
(Virgo) rohini moon » Seanfhear
Hehe.. she already knows what to use. And she knows it well...Smart girl :4:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »