Me and my boyfriend- synastry

September 4, 2021 at 04:39 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) pusejentee
Me and my boyfriend- synastry
What do you think, could this last in the long run?

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 4, 2021 at 18:28
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
Yes, it´s a very good match ;)

There are minor healthy challenges in the relation,
that make it dynamic & lively ^^
Such minor aspects are desired, and the rest is very good ;D

The strongest aspects that holds you together are in short:
Sun trine Venus = love & the sense of self being is in harmony
Sun trine Mercury = the sense of self & mindset/communication is in harmony
Sun trine Venus = is same as above but from the other partner means double whammy both ways ;)

Venus trine Pluto = deep intense romantic sexual attraction, maybe obsession.
Sun trine Pluto = is also same deep intense but on the sense of self being of the partner.
Moon trine Mars = moon nurtures & calms mars,and mars energizes moon.
Moon conjunct Jupiter = shows adventure & expansion for abundance & excessive towards the good life, enhancing joy & stability in the relation.

So yes ;D Very good on the long run & hard, less likely to break up.
If you build strong trust & believe in one another on those good aspects & harmony.
Cheers, Victor :37:
September 5, 2021 at 05:14
(Leo) pusejentee » Victor_Valiant_
the relationship is really harmonious in many ways, but sometimes i feel like i need more attention and admiration, which is not so natural for the bull with the cold moon sign :61:
He is a really picky eater too, so i can get really insulted sometimes..
September 5, 2021 at 05:38
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Im not seeing it.

Sun square sun, and moon square moon. Thay doesn´t seem very compatible to me. Im not an astrologer though, but still. That seems like a challenge
September 5, 2021 at 13:55
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » Sunnyshadow
Oh shoot, you´re right.
I´ve been using an calculator on a different site to see the strongest aspects.
I´ve looked from the most positive compatible aspects down to the negative
& overlooked those squares.
September 5, 2021 at 13:56
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » pusejentee
Yes am glad that it´s really harmonious in many ways ;)

But Sunnyshadow is right.
In looking at the most positives aspects that makes you strong as an couple, I´ve overlooked the negative squares between you.
Sun square sun & moon square moon. And also your moon squares his mars.

Indeed those annoyances & frictions as you describe

Moon square moon indicates about your emotional security being squared & at odds.
Feeling lack of attention, neglected, unrecognized or taken for granted.
Are such descriptions of moon square moon.

sun square sun indicates about your self being or sense of self being squared at odds.
Finding something about the other´s nature or the way they are as an person, annoying & getting on the nerves.

For example that he is a picky eater, is in trait of him just being himself (sun)
And because it´s at odds with your self being (sun) it probably rubs you off the wrong way to feel insulted like you´ve said.

But I hope you can see, that it´s not an behavior to correct, or to change himself in order to please you & not insult you. It´s just him being him.
If he does change for your sake or is forced to, then he loses his identity of being himself with you.
Feeling unaccepted for who he is.
It´s a tough thing to be aware of all the time, as it can deepen such conflict or situation over time.

The moon square mars indicates
moon emotional security being at odds with mars actions, drive & body language.
This gives an passionate tension, that seems thrilling at first.
But turns into an emotional combativeness, where you as the moon, trigger strong responses from mars, and both of you engaging in hurting each others feelings.
This is an argument heated aspect.

Tho healthy conflicts are good in relations, and you have very good aspects on the rest of the chart like I´ve written in previous message.
These are heavy conflicts because they are close to one´s self being & emotional security.
Despite all the positives these are indeed as heavy conflict that leads to incompatibility.
As the situation worsens with time.

A couple of months ago there was an woman,
with moon square moon to her husband of 5years.
Also feeling never getting enough attention, unloved & unwanted.
She loved the man deeply & had trouble leaving him.
After months trying she did leave, and started llfe anew on her own feet.
Just an example of how heavy moon square moon can be in the end.

That´s why what Sunnyshadow said is right that such aspects are very challenging to overcome, even despite great harmony & love.
And the strong love will actually keep you from breaking up even tho the relation went bad or became painful.

So it something to seriously keep in mind & be aware of to avoid conflicts
And am sorry for overlooking things, am still learning on lot of it too ;)

Here on astroseek there is an overview read out too on your synastry aspects.
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
September 5, 2021 at 16:45
(Leo) pusejentee
We are both well aware of our incompability, we have ended the relationship a couple of times over the years, but we are so drawn to each other. This time it´s now or never we have decided. If it is going to work we need to accept our differenses, and make compromises. I know he loves me, tho we do not speak the same love language.

He describes himselfs as a simple man who doesn´t need anything else than loyality and honesty.. :25:
I´m a complicated attentionseeking moody woman :75:

I hope there is a change that with this we could be together without all these bad feelings from time to time, if we just come to term with our indifferenses
September 6, 2021 at 12:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pusejentee
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m not going to talk about the charts but If something is not working perfectly when you´re at your best (no obligations, no issues that life brings...) than, when really challenging times come, it usually becomes a living hell.

There is no relationship in this realty that cannot work under certain conditions (enough money, time, outer support) but the real quality is visible only when relationship is really challenged.
September 6, 2021 at 12:22
(Leo) cubic » Moon_Queen
WB Moon_Queen your quality posts were missed!

(I´ve got no idea why I´m so nice today, lol)
September 6, 2021 at 14:55
(Cancer) Marija Lugonja
the lights are square, mars squares the moon of the blue person, uranium opposes the sun. pluto squares venus, a generational planet, in time that aspect might be shown. you might have difficulty in marriage. but still Saturn is well placed- I would say. trine with the moon. this could last, but with understanding and problem solving together.
I tried to understand your synastry. good luck!♥️
September 6, 2021 at 15:50
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ » cubic
It´s your heart talking this time lols
don´t forget you still have one~ c:
September 6, 2021 at 16:00
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Hello~ c:

I´m not an expert on synastry
and I´m sorry that I couldn´t answer you
but if you took care of each other
and your heart still beats the same tunes
then you know that it´ll last a lifetime.
I hope that both of you will keep on growing
as long as your lungs are still breathing.

:74:
September 6, 2021 at 19:45
(Aries) Adhocisadirtyword
You feel drawn to each other, I´m guessing, because of the uranus conjunct vertex and saturn conjunct ketu (south node) placements.

Those are powerful soul placements - you may have something to teach each other, and it could be positive and/or negative. It´s hard to say.
September 7, 2021 at 08:00
(Leo) pusejentee
thanks for all the answers :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »